Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#426 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 5:12 PM
I am playing Lucky Palms, and wanted my sim to go fishing. The fishing spawner I chose is right at the top of the picture, just in front of that pile of rocks to the right of the mesa. So of course the sim went somewhere about a sim mile away, and hid behind a boulder to cast his line... (bottom left of image):

Looks like it works- this is a different angle, here is his fishing float and you can see where the sim is by his icon. He's behind that huge rock!

He caught a robotfish! He magically landed it through the boulder.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#427 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 4:45 AM
Dude has some mad fishing skills.
Forum Resident
#428 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 4:42 PM
@Simsample : Wow what a find ! Thank you for sharing these gnomes pictures with us I never seen any of them infuriate yet.
@MadzialenaxD :I know I have the same kind of game too. Between the makeovers and the sims I made from scratch.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#429 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 5:58 PM
@LucieSims The angry gnomes happen with the Firefighter career, you can sometimes get called out to a Gnome Invasion. Fun!
Instructor
#430 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 3:53 PM
This gesture is so goofy
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#431 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@LucieSims The angry gnomes happen with the Firefighter career, you can sometimes get called out to a Gnome Invasion. Fun!

I didn't play the carreer yet 10 years old into the sims 3 I didn't explore everything yet.
Sometimes I swear I want more unlock carreers events just to increase the fun lol.(as earthquakes etc lol)

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
Scholar
#432 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 12:19 AM
I found this old pic in my archives.

When I created Rick Jason I'd already noticed his striking resemblance to Clark (Superman) Kent. It looks like the similarities were closer than I'd thought...

Hey Rick, you forgot to switch costumes!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Field Researcher
#433 Old 24th Aug 2021 at 2:15 PM
I was playing my Hidden Springs save and I saw Francisca Vanderburg at the "Red Velvet Lounge" carrying her umbrella inside the venue (screenshot 1). At first I thought that it had something to do with her traits so I laughed and ignored her but the next day when I saw her at the bowling arcade, I noticed that she was holding one more... accessory (screenshots 2 and 3). She even managed to play bowling holding all that stuff in her hands (screenshot 4)
When she tried to order something to eat from the professional bars in the venue, I understood that the situation was not that funny for her (screenshot 5). She kept ordering every dish in the menu and abandon it because, of cource, she couldn't use her hands to eat. After hearing her yelling her hunger desperation for too long, I "gifted" her with a "hard" Nraas Master Controller reset. The next time I saw her again she was pefectly fine, problem solved
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#434 Old 21st Sep 2021 at 11:18 AM
Moved here from the Random Pictures thread.

Just half of the town's inhabitants crowding the back of the local grocery store. Wouldn't be anything wrong if it was the only place to hang out at, but guys, c'mon... there's a perfectly fine gazebo 10 seconds down the road, completely desolate, and you lot are clearly not here to buy anything. There's half a dozen of them chatting away by the front aswell.

Forum Resident
#435 Old 1st Nov 2021 at 12:59 AM
I am sorry for necroposting , but look at what I noticed in my game, this is so funny.
I did not know that my simself's aunt could sleep holding the bag of dirty clothes in the bed. This is absolutely
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#436 Old 8th Nov 2021 at 1:32 PM
aaah but the guy doesn't like kid omg and he is a father of many babies ahaha !! @Wojtek. In addition he is frugal. Double nightmare!

lol yes poor Auntie Syrma , her hand which is holding the dirty clothes bag seems broken by the blanket .

Mad Poster
#437 Old 24th Nov 2021 at 8:26 PM
Is she a dog lover or some kind of werewolf?!

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
#438 Old 9th Apr 2022 at 10:00 PM
Screenshots

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Test Subject
#439 Old 17th May 2022 at 4:32 AM
I had a weird glitch in one of my neighbourhoods with sims sometimes randomly ending up at a certain spot in the water and getting stuck there.
This guy was the first one I noticed and I legit thought he looked like Jesus at first glance...

Field Researcher
#440 Old 25th Jun 2022 at 5:21 PM
so true
Screenshots

Test Subject
#441 Old 17th Jul 2022 at 3:55 AM
I think I have a mod that allows children to care for younger sims, but i guess pets can too, as I found out while i was in the middle of my Im A Lover challenge. I think at least. Apparently this is what a cat holding a toddler looks like.
Field Researcher
#442 Old 25th Jul 2022 at 4:29 PM
Screenshots

Scholar
#443 Old 4th Aug 2022 at 2:57 AM Last edited by Elynda : 4th Aug 2022 at 3:43 AM.

"So, NOW you show up!"

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Field Researcher
#444 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 5:00 PM
My son is a magician and every morning he practises with his assistant. Today they were rehearsing a trick named: Disappearing Sim. The result was, well, something nobody expected

Screenshots

Scholar
#445 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 7:47 PM
Ain't she happy momma?

I guess to push Alex into motherhood wasn't best idea, after all
Scholar
#446 Old 16th Sep 2022 at 2:16 AM

You could build enough castles to re-enact the Hundred Years War with all that sand out there, anonymous sim, so why did you have to build one here?

Instructor
#447 Old 17th Sep 2022 at 9:46 PM
Split skin color glitch. It was present for a little time.
Screenshots
Scholar
#448 Old 27th Dec 2022 at 7:06 PM
So, I have Asala Karam living together with my created sim in the Isla Paradiso world. She is at level 8 in the military career and as such quite tough. But it does not explain why she went out in her bikini to make a snow angle after completing her task at the local school/stadium.

Forum Resident
#449 Old 28th Dec 2022 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
So, I have Asala Karam living together with my created sim in the Isla Paradiso world. She is at level 8 in the military career and as such quite tough. But it does not explain why she went out in her bikini to make a snow angle after completing her task at the local school/stadium.

Secretly member of "polar bear club" perhaps?
Field Researcher
#450 Old 3rd Feb 2023 at 7:58 PM
A friend of mine: How are you feeling?
Me:
Screenshots

Page 18 of 19