Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 4:42 PM
I actually tried it with 4x for MS and SS with -1.0 lod bias as you suggested, with nvidia profile inspector and the tearing still appeared on the bed, with edge smoothing turned off in game
It went away again once I set the values back to the defaults. 
I will have to try it with 2x though to see if that works, but I just thought I'd mention my experience 
Advertisement
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 8:32 PM
Oops sorry @nitromon I missed this until now.
I am on a laptop, but will try with the intel one when I have some time
Though Sorceress Supreme did say the problem was there with the amd radeon card too?
Alchemist
#30 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 11:42 AM
I haven't actually tried changing anything yet, so I can't say if changing to Nvidia would be helpful for me. At this point I can only confirm the cause. The reason for this is that I'm trying to finish my world as fast as possible because I'm getting a better machine if few months. Also, I've been dealing with this tearing for so long now that - for me - it's easy to ignore. My current rig is still a good one but the new coming games this year will be a bit too tressful for it. Only thing that remains is my current graphics card because it's quite new. I'm also moving from Intel to Ryzen. Will be interesting to see if the tearing is still there in the new rig.
Page 2 of 2