Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 8:18 PM
Default More than 1 Accessory placable on a sim in Bodyshop?
Heyya All!
I'm currently making a bunch of Accessory and i wanted to know if it was possible for having more than one accessory placable on a sim.

For example: an acc on the elbows and another one on the elbows.

I know it might sounds stupid but if there is a code to change in the recolor file pleasee tell me! D:

Thanks again! <3
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 1:40 AM
There are a number of different categories for accessories. I assume that if you create items in two different categories, that you'll be able to wear them together. I believe that sometimes people "incorrectly" categorize items so that they can be worn together.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
There are a number of different categories for accessories. I assume that if you create items in two different categories, that you'll be able to wear them together. I believe that sometimes people "incorrectly" categorize items so that they can be worn together.

Hi thanks for replying... :/
But i don't really... i mean you don't answer really my question

I'm asking if there is an option i can manualy change in SimPE, to let access of having more than one Acc on a sim liek a number lol
(0x0000000) < like that lol
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 9:08 AM Last edited by dop76 : 26th Sep 2010 at 4:08 PM.
You can change their bin numbers so that your sims could wear several accessories at once.
1) Open your package file in SimPE, and select "Mesh Overlay XML". Look into Plugin View. What you have to change is "bin" number.
2) Click "Tools" on top, and proceed to "Objects Tools" > "Hash Generator".
3) Copy "Hash Value" and paste it to "bin" line. Hit Commit. Change all of them and save.
Then you should've done.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 2:01 PM
So is it possible to wear a custom necklace (placed in category glasses) and wear Maxis' glasses at the same time?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#6 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 2:11 PM
Yes, as long as the necklace has a new bin number.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 2:20 PM Last edited by lientebollemeis : 9th Jan 2011 at 2:38 PM.
When I go to Mesh Overlay XML in the package (set of earrings) I see 4 XMOL files. I changed all four of them the bin number into the hash value, but I can't wear the custom earrings together with Maxis' glasses.
What could I have done wrong?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 4:47 AM Last edited by Ceridwen018 : 30th Apr 2011 at 4:57 AM.
I'm having the same problem as lientebollemeis. Most of my accessories are able to be worn together, but there is one item (a tiara) that cannot be worn with necklaces. (Earrings are okay, but not necklaces). I've changed the bin number to no effect, and I've tried comparing it to another tiara that does not have the same problem. The problem-free tiara has "binary index" files in plugin view, and the problem tiara does not. Could that have something to do with it?

EDIT: I know this thread specifies more than one accessory "in bodyshop." I don't know if that's possible, but I'm just trying to crack the code on how to get them worn together in the game.