Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 6:38 PM
Forbidden ;; 1. Prologue
Okay.. First story. Let's hope this goes well! =D
It's based on the medieval times, and I'll try to be as accurate as I can for everything. I really hope you guys like it! This is really just the prologue, given the fact that it occurs mostly in the middle of the story. It's kind of short, but the other chapters after it will be much longer. I promise. ^_^

Oh, before I forget.. The whole "thee" and "art thou" kind of speaking won't be used in this story. xD Sorry if you feel it takes away from the authenticity. =\ I thought it might make things kind of confusing and the dialog would be awkward.

Warning: These first pictures are very dark, but the rest for the story the lighting will be much better. This is a nighttime scene.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Prologue

Crystalline eyes studied the dark skies above, curiously noting how no stars had seemed to dare to blanket the land in which she inhabited; how none of the usual ambiance of crickets and frogs was present.

Surely, the world sensed the tension of what the young girl knew would blossom during this encounter with the one person she resents more than any other; the woman who always was the one to cast disapproving glares and to spat unnecessary insults.
It seemed funny to Isabella how it had been Georgiana who had sent a note requesting that they meet at the darkest hour of the night.

They were complete polar opposites, each living in a completely different world. Even now, them associating is territory that had not ever been tread upon.

Bella is a peasant.
Georgiana is mere steps away from becoming the Princess of Armenshire.

And yet, Bella has the one thing that Georgiana may never have.
The one thing that Georgiana will fight for until there is only one woman left standing.
The one person who's affections will give Georgiana the title of Queen of Armenshire.

Bella has Aaron.

"I didn't think you'd come."

Bella's eyes fluttered closed, her lips parting slightly.
She must have been so immersed in her thoughts she hadn't heard Georgiana approach.

Got to stay on your toes, Bells.
Had Bella not known Georgiana well enough, she would have almost taken her words as genuine curiosity. Yet, that was not the case.
She could sense the sharp edge in the young woman's voice, and it made her uneasy.

Bella turned around slowly, gazing at the brunette.
"I didn't quite think you would even associate with me, given the obvious," Bella stated cooly, "especially at this hour." she added, her gaze sweeping over the landscape behind Georgiana uninterestedly.

Georgiana rolled her eyes, an exasperated sigh escaping her lips as she began to release her anxiety and anger that had built up after all this time.
In her eyes, this had all gone much too far.

"Look," she said harshly, "what your doing is completely inappropriate. Unheard of. You can't just waltz in and snatch up a prince with your filthy little hands. It doesn't work. Aaron belongs with me, someone who is actually worthy of him. You are nothing but a worthless little peasant with an ugly little face that no one will ever love, and you know it. You're nothing but a whore, crying out for attention. So leave Aaron alone, or you will regret it." She took a breath, glaring at me. "You would never be accepted by anyone as the Queen."

Her tone caught Bella off guard, causing her to stumble backwards a step, the cool stones of the wall digging harshly into her back.

"Georgiana, I --"

"But I know that you're just too stubborn to ever accept any of that," She hissed through clenched teeth. "So remember -- I'm doing you a favor."

Her next move caught Bella completely off guard; she had no chance to evade the shove, her arms flailing out as she desperately groped for something, anything, she could grab.

She fell over backward off of the stone architecture, the flesh of her cheek scraping against the rough surface of the wall as her body flipped over itself. A soft cry flitted past her lips, her eyes squeezing shut as she plummeted towards the deep waters of the river below.

For a moment, she could fly.
Her problems faded...
Her worries slipping away...
For a moment, just a moment,
she was free of the anxiety, the angst, the pain, the fear.
She was weightless.

Even as she broke the surface of the waters with a splash, she had long since succumbed to the warm comforts of this strange world where nothing hurt.

She was bliss.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 6:48 AM
I like it
The medieval thing makes me like it straight away, and also I love your poetic style of writing. It's very flowing, especially the last few paragraphs.
Please update soon.
#3 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 7:51 AM
I really do love your writing style.
Its very poetic and different.

The story itself seems promising, I've subscribed already so I won't miss a thing.
Looking foward to seeing more of your wonderful work.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 3:09 PM
Wow this is really good im looking forward to reading more.
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 5:09 PM
You guys are so sweet! This is my first story, so I was very nervous. Thank you so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.
I should have an update up in a few days or so -- I have some of the pictures taken and most of it written out, so it'll be up shortly.

meggie272 Thank you so much! I was hoping to try to do something different to set it apart from all of the other amazing stories here so that it was distinctive and unique. Plus, medieval and Renaissance times just intrigue me. =]
Model_Material =D I already have a subscriber and I havn't even posted the first chapter! Thank you so much for your kind words -- You truly don't know how much that means to me. And thank you for putting it in your signature <3
sweetsweetie85 Thank you! It means so much to know that it's good enough to make people keep on coming. =]

Stay tuned for the first chapter of Forbidden!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 6:49 PM
Ooh. This seems really exciting. :]
Can't wait to read more!
I really like how the story started. It caught my attention right away!
#7 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 8:06 PM
GASP!!!!!
jk.

It's a good story though :3
Alchemist
#8 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 8:11 PM
Good start, I have just one word of advice, if you want to keep the medieval feel, try downloading some dirt road replacements or take your pictures away from the concrete pavements. They ruin it a bit.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
#9 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 1:23 AM
it looks really good so far!!! can't wait for the next update...
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 6:32 AM
xBlindxRomancex Thanks! I was really unsure of how to start it, so after some thinking, I decided on this. =] It's good to know that I did it right.symphonyofdestruction Haha, thanks. =] I hope you stay tuned and keep coming back! It would mean lots to me. =D
Ghanima Atreides Aaah I know >_< After I posted it I noticed the pavement in the pictures, and right away I downloaded some dirt road replacements for all of my 'hoods and deleted the roads on the lots and filled 'em with some trees and other stuff to make it look more natural. But thank you so much for the advice anyway =] Means a lot to know that I've got some people looking out there and ready to give me advice; I'm totally accepting any and all advice I can get since I'm very new to the whole sim story world.
olive~eyes75 Thank you so much for posting here! =D I hope you like the next update just as much. <3

I just shut off Sims 2 and I took some more pictures.. I just need a few days to get all the other pictures taken, to touch them up, and finish writing it all. Keep checking in over the next few days and things should be up soon. I've got lots of free time since I'm on holiday break =D

But right now, it's time to sleeeep. <3
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 7:15 PM
I think this is a really nice start. I like the flow of your writing. It's very poetic. I'll definitely be waiting for the next update! =)

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare.
The shadow in background of the morgue.
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley.
We can live like Jack and Sally, if we want. - I Miss You - Blink-182

Read my Sim story "Searching For Something " HERE
#12 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 6:07 PM
Wonderful story! Well done!
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 12:02 AM
You are off to a good start with the prologue and I can't wait to read more! I am excited at the idea of all the juicy Medieval drama to come ^_^
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 8:11 AM
I love the story! And the glow of the nighttime pictures are done really nicely!
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 8:19 AM
Wow! I agree with them all, this is awesome! You must be a famous writer. :P
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 6:37 AM
freankinn amazinggg might i say