Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 6:24 PM Last edited by romyhorse : 1st Feb 2011 at 7:31 PM.
Default The Pleasantview Reports - Part Four
The Pleasantview Reports - Part One

Friday Morning

8.02am

The Pleasants

Angela and Lilith board the school bus.

“Douchebaguette!”

“Emo girl!”

“Puta!”

“Grebo!”

8.10am

Mary-Sue walks to work.

Daniel opens his diary.

Dear Diary, I don't know what we are going to do with Lilith, she is such a angry young girl. I can't believe she shaved her hair off! Why can't she be more like Angela, she's like a ray of sunshine in my life, so pretty and nice, just like a good daughter should be...

Meanwhile

8.05am

The Goths

Alexander walks to school alone.

Why can't I go to the normal school like all the other kids? Private school sucks. All I want... all I want is a friend...

On the other side of town.

8.10am

The Brokes

*scrub scrub*

I wonder where Dustin was sneaking off to this morning. I hope he wasn't going to meet those guys from work... I don't trust them. Maybe he was going to walk Angela to school, she's such a pretty girl, shame about her sister...

*scrub scrub*

Those leftovers Chinese food must have been off... it had only been in the fridge 4 days... never mind, I feel better now, better out than in as Skip -sniff- used to say.

“Hey sweetpea, how's my big boy doing? Shall we practice our alphabet?”

Next door.

8.12am

The Oldies

“So Coral, have we any exciting plans for today?”

“Yes, Herb! I thought I would do some sewing and maybe you could tidy up the garden. And if that isn't exciting enough for you we could take a walk over to Main Street and see what they have on special today.”

*sigh*

“Yeah, that sound just great dear...”

8.05am

The Burbs

“Hey dad! Look at me!”

“That's great Lucy! Can I try?”

“Sure! Just put your legs like this, and do this with your arms... see!”

“That's the bus Lucy, have a nice day at school.”

“Thanks mum, bye dad!”

“Hmm, waitress? I don't think so! Security? Nope!”

“Jennifer, I thought we came here to relax and enjoy the good life? There's no need to rush out and get a job just yet.”

“John, would you look at our house! We haven't even got a plasma! And those Ikea prints are so... cheap!”

“I like those prints...”

8.12am

The Dreamers

Dirk catches the bus.

*wolf whistle*

“Would you look at that haircut! Lilith, you get more gorgeous every time I see you!”

Bills, bills bills... where do they come from!

I hope this one sells well, if I don't get enough money to pay the bills they're going to send round the bailiffs.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 6:44 PM
Your screenshots are beautiful - is that the Sims 2 or the Sims 3?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 7:10 PM
I always enjoy your stories Romy!!
Alchemist
#4 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 8:00 PM
Lol at Darren's haircut... Great story, so far. Caliente, please?

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 8:44 PM
Thank you for reading!

It's Sims 2 surfer85, and as for the Caliente's it's only 8.12am do you really expect them to be out of bed TheCreeper
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 11:41 PM
How did you get such great graphics? Pictures are very nice!

ENTJ
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lavaster
How did you get such great graphics? Pictures are very nice!
A very expensive computer
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 9:23 AM
I loved this! I like your style, to the point And I also liked Darren's hair lol!

Check out Pleasantview the Soap Opera 🎥
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 3:06 PM
Awesome! I cant wait to read more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 3:26 PM
Default The Pleasantview Reports - Part Two

Friday Morning

10.06am

"I can't believe they made you get rid of that hot little black number you used to wear!"
"Tell me about it! This thing itches like mad. Mind you, if your wife hadn't complained..."
"I know, I know. But maybe I can help you with that itching!"

10.16am

"Obituaries..."

"Hello Mortimer! I was just thinking about you!"
"Cassandra is in a bit of a tizz over the wedding? Okay, I'll call back later."

10.16am

*sigh*
I can't believe this has come around so quickly. Tomorrow I'm going to be Mrs Lothario... am I making a mistake? He does love me, I know he does... it's just... well, he's had quite a few other girlfriends...

"Hi Cassandra, what's up? Are you getting excited about your big day?"
" I guess."
"Pre-wedding nerves? I felt like that when I married your mother... she was so beautiful, I couldn't believe she had chosen me!"
"That's how I feel too Father."

"Don't worry everything will work out fine, just like it did for your mother and me."
Till she disappeared...

10.20am

"God, I'm starving! I could eat a scabby cow, or maybe just a whole pizza!"

"Mmmmm, delicious! The strawberry jam makes all the difference!"

"And you, my handsome little fella, are going for a nap."

10.30am

Got to look good for the wedding tomorrow, Cassandra won't get a look in! All the eyes will be on me!

Got to look good for the wedding tomorrow, Cassandra won't get a look in! All the eyes will be on me!

10.34am

*yawn*
"Yes, yes, Cassandra, that will be fine. No I won't forget to collect it... No I won't forget to do that... No I won't forget to turn up..."

Meanwhile

10.40am

And

"This is more like it Jen. The house to ourselves, can you hear that?"
"What?"
"Silence! Mind you, once we've had a couple more kids we won't be hearing alot of that!"
"Kids?"
He wants more kids? Damn! Lucy is more than enough for us, maybe I should buy him a puppy...

"You rock, Kaylynn. I wish-"
"What were you going to say?"
"Oh, nothing."
Mary-Sue used to be fun like this, but now it's all work, work, work. I wish we could be a proper family again...
Instructor
#11 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 4:03 PM
I am loving it , thanks for update!!!

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 5:38 PM
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 9:18 PM
Great work I love Dina and Nina's comments lol!

Alchemist
#14 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 9:27 PM
Yay, Calientes! Oh, I love these two girls! Carry on!

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 9:36 PM
Thank you Doons99P and TheCreeper! Glad you're liking the Calientes!
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 6:45 PM
Default The Pleasantview Reports - Part Three

Friday

Midday

I remember when me and Mary-Sue used to do this... until the kids came along. First it was the twins, then it was her job... I miss the old days...
"Is that uniform still itching you?"
"Mm-huh."
"Why don't we do something about that?"

Who cares about plasma TVs? Now that we've moved out here we've got a big garden, lot's of space and fresh air for kids to play in. I'm sure Jennifer will come round to the idea.

*bash bash*
Tidying the garden!
*bang bang*
Checking out the specials at the supermarket!
*thump thump*
Is this what my life has come to!
*whack whack*
Coral has spent all her life being the perfect mother, and now the perfect grandmother, but god, is she boring! Thank goodness for all those "meetings" and "conferences" I had to attend, mind you, now I'm retired I'm going to have to think up some other excuses...

12.10pm

"You make the best ham sandwiches Nina!"
"Thank you! What are your plans for today?"
"I'm going to invite Mortimer over, Cassandra has been getting worked up about the wedding so I thought I'd give him a break. What about you?"
"Oh, nothing much..."

"Yes, yes Cassandra! We've already had this conversation! If you don't stop calling me I won't have time to do all the jobs you keep asking me to do! I'll see you tomorrow, please don't call me tonight, I'll be too busy to answer the phone."

1.00pm

"I think I need to find myself a part-time job, I'm not used to sitting around the house all day."
"But I thought you were looking forward to your retirement!"
"Yes... I was, but... but it wasn't what I expected. I need a bit more... stimulation."

1.17pm

"What the hell do you think you are doing with the hired help! For goodness sake dad, what's mum going to say?"
"Look Lilith, it was just a spur of the moment thing... it just happened. Please don't tell your mother! Please!"
"Grrrr!"

"Oh my god, that is so gross! Take it upstairs you two!"
"You're just jealous Sis'."
"Yeah right, as if I'd ever be jealous of you, or him!"
"You are such a skank!"
"You are going to pay for that!"
"Touch a nerve did I?"

*kapow*
*zap*
*ooooff*
*splat*
*biff*

"Don't you ever call me that name again! Sis!"

Meanwhile

"Hey Mortimer! I thought you could do with a break, why don't you come over. I'm sure I can think of something to help you relax."
"Okay, I'll see you soon."

Rememer, classy not trashy... this isn't Don, this is a very wealthy, very elderly man... just like Michael. And he left me a nice little inheritance, it's a pity it didn't last as long as I thought it would....

1.37pm

"That's great Dirk, you'll got some talent. Maybe you should think about becoming an artist."
"No offense dad, but no way! I want a job that's going to make me rich! Art is fine as a hobby, but you can't make decent money from it."
"We'll see, we'll see..."

Across Town

"You're going to grow up big and strong, just like your -sniff- daddy. "

"That pizza just tastes too good, mummy's going to have just one more slice."

10.53am

"Mummy needs to stop eating all the pizza, those jeans are getting too tight for me! I wonder where Dustin is? He didn't say he was working today. Nevermind, lets go and play!"

"Bus! B-U-S Bus! Good boy."

2.24pm

"Hi Don! I'm wearing a sexy, silk slip and your favourite perfume."
"That's right, Obsession!"
"See you later stud!"

3.12pm

To hell with the classy! Trashy works every time!
"You caught me trying on my new lingerie, I bought it for the wedding. Do you like it?"
"It's as sexy as you! How am I supposed to concentrate on the wedding knowing what you're wearing under your dress?"
That's the whole idea Morty!

3.14pm

"Dad! I'm home! Can we build a treehouse?"

3.15pm

"Mum, don't go in there!"
"Lilith! I've had a lousy day, get out of my way! I've had enough of your insolence. Why can't you be more like Angela?!"

"DANIEL!!"

"What the hell is going on here?"
"Um, uh, she, I mean Kaylynn, her uniform, it was itching her. I, uh, was giving her some, um, talcum powder. Yes, that's it, I was giving her some talcum powder to stop the itching!"
"In your underwear?!"
"Uh, yeah, I... I just got out of the shower... and..."
"Your hair isn't wet!"
"Um, I dried it?"

"Get her out of here! And put some clothes on, both of you!"
"You know Mary-Sue, this would never have happened if you hadn't complained about her old uniform, the new one is really scratchy."
"JUST GET HER OUT OF HERE!"

What am I going to do? Was it really so innocent? It wouldn't be the first time... No! No, Daniel wouldn't do that to me...

3.26pm

"Oh Mortimer! You are so naughty!"
"Mmm!"

"Dina! What are you doing with Cassandra's father!"
"Oh! Err, hi Don. I was just showing him my... umm... Look Don, me and Mortimer, we've been dating for a while now. You and I finished a long time ago, remember? And you're marrying Cassandra tomorrow, remember?"
"Yes, the wedding, of course. Sorry to barge in there Mortimer, be sure to tell Cassandra I'm real excited about tomorrow. Dina, can a have a word? About the wedding?"
"Excuse me a minute Mortimer."

"What are you doing?"
"I'm looking after my interests!"
"That's my father-in-law-to-be you're necking!"
"Well put it this way, if we're both living under the same roof it will solve a lot of problems."
"Hmmm. I never thought of it that way.... Is Nina home?"

"Is everything okay Dina?"
"Yes, nothing to worry about!"
"Now where were we?"

5.27pm

This is the last thing I need! Burning down the house the night before my wedding. I hope my wedding dress doesn't smell of smoke... Can anything more go wrong?

5.46pm

Mary-Sue - stony silence
Angela - I'm going to eat my dinner as fast as I can and get out of here
Lilith -
"So dad, um, how's things?"

"Please excuse me, I've got a headache, I need to lie down."
Mary-Sue is giving me the silent treatment, but I think she's fallen for it. If she was going to throw me out she would have done it by now. Just have to keep out of her way for a few days...

6.45pm

"Hi Dirk. Do you want to hang out? Things are pretty crazy and I could do with someone to talk to."

6.57pm

"What did you want to talk about?"
"Just shut up and kiss me!"
"Well, if you insist!"

7.12pm

"Have you missed me?"
"Come here tiger and I'll show you!"

8.04pm

"Doesn't look like Dustin's coming home tonight. He must be working the nightshift with Gordon. I wish he would call and let me know. Oh well, off to bed for mummy and Beau."

10.04pm

*snore*
*snuffle*
*snort*

*snore*
*snuffle*
*snort*
Jesus! How am I supposed to look good tomorrow if I don't get any sleep! Nina! Nina! Wake up!
*snore*
*snuffle*
*snort*

10.18pm

I haven't done this in years! Why haven't I? I guess life just took over... I need to do things like this more often!

11.12pm

I'll show them! "What can't you be like little Miss Perfect?" Ha! I'll show them!

Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 9:54 PM
oh I loved it!
great makeover, great story!
can't wait for the new chapter!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 3:32 PM
Mad Poster
#19 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 12:51 AM
I love the story so far. One thing I would have to say though is that you should probably lighten up the darker screenshots. I'm on a super-brihgt LCD and I still can't see them.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 9:04 AM
Thanks DigitalSympathies, glad you are liking it so far. I have lightened up the dark pictures a bit already, if I lighten them any more the colours look weird, is anyone else having problems seeing them?
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 7:30 PM
Default The Pleasantview Reports - Part Four

Saturday Morning

The Goth/Lothario Wedding Day

6.37am

I wish we could have a maid, it's not like we can't afford one, but last time I phoned the Agency they sent round that Kaylynn girl.

6.45am

"Lilith! Get up! You know I've got to go over and help Cassandra get ready!"
"Lilith?"
Oh no, her bed's not been slept in. Why does she have to choose today of all days. That's just like Lilith, selfish! She never thinks about anyone else... I'll have to get Daniel to sort things out, I've got to go to the Goth's.

"No it's not my problem! Today I am going to be Cassandra's Matron of Honour, grow some and sort this mess out! I'll see you all later."

6.52am

"Yes, officer, that's right, her bed hasn't been slept in."
"Okay, I'll see you soon."

7.12am

I wish we had a maid, I'm going to ruin my manicure with all this cleaning. The sooner I get a job the better!

"Again daddy! Again!"
"I think you've got this dancing lark down to a T now, don't you? Why don't you go hop in the shower so we can get you dressed up all pretty?"

8.02am

"So this isn't the first time she's ran away?"
"Umm, no."
"How many times has she ran away, exactly?"
"Exactly? Well, ah, about 23."
"No, dad it was 24, remember the time when she was 8?"
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that time. Twenty four."
"And has she ever stayed out overnight before?!"
"Well.. once or twice..."
"Five times dad!"
"So let me get this straight, she's ran away 24 times and stayed away overnight 5 times, and you've never reported it before?"
"That would be correct."
"So why are you wasting my time this time?!"
"Well, you see, we've got a wedding to go to, and my wife is the matron of honour, and she's going to be real mad at me if I don't turn up with Lilith."
"So the real reason is, you're afraid of your wife?"
"Yes sir!"

"I'm fining you $500 for wasting police time! If your daughter doesn't turn up in a couple of days, call us again, but not before!"
"Yes, sir."

8.30am

I hope everything goes smoothly today, that son of a gun better turn up! Cassandra deserves some happiness, I just wish she would look for it someplace else.

8.52am

Don will take one look at me and leave her standing at the alter, I'm going to look drop dead gorgeous!

Just you wait Don, you'll be seeing these tonight!

9.15am

Would you look at the bags under my eyes! I'm going to kill Nina!

A bit of concealer and hey presto! I'm gorgeous again!

10.05am

Even I have got to admit I'm stunning! I can see Mortimer getting down on one knee tonight...

10.14am

This is the only dress in the wardrobe that fits me! I'll need to start a diet on Monday, no point starting one today, not with all that wedding cake.

It doesn't seem that long since Skip and I got married, and now I've got teenage son and another that will be starting school soon! Where does the time go?

"Hey mum!"
"Hi Dustin, where were you last night?"
"I went over to Angela's after school then I had work."
"I wish you would call if you're not coming home."
"Well if you let me have a mobile phone I would!"
"You know, there are such things as landlines, I'm sure the Pleasants would let you use their phone."

"I'm sorry mum, I'll try and remember next time."
"Okay son, now go and get yourself ready for the wedding."

10.35am

I can't believe Cassandra is going through with this. Can't she see what a player this Don guy is? She deserves someone better, someone who loves her...

10.36am

Okay, maybe this wasn't such a good idea... but I just can't help myself...

10.45am

"You're hair looks beautiful Cassandra!"
"Thank you Mary-Sue! You're looking real pretty today!"
"Thanks, shall we get you into your dress?"

"Oh, I'm so nervous! What if he doesn't turn up? I couldn't bear to be left at the alter."
"Don't be silly! That's not going to happen."
And if it does I'll personally go round there and kick his ass!

10.53am

"Hi Alexander, you better go and put your suit on, the guests will be arriving soon."
"Do I have to?"
"Yes you do young man, give me five... now off you go!"

11.15am

"Wow! All the girls are going to go crazy over you today!"
"Oh Cassie, stop teasing!"
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 7:53 AM
I'm enjoying this, I like your style

Mad Poster
#23 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 8:48 PM
I love the makeovers. :D

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!