Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 3:25 AM Last edited by lientebollemeis : 3rd Jun 2011 at 9:25 PM.
Default Life's Challenges
Chapter 1
Of all the things that could happen, I never thought it would turn out this way. Life doesn’t end when you die. It can be over much sooner. The greatest challenge of life is to keep going when there’s no way left to go.

It all started when mum got the promotion she had worked so hard for. Dad always supported her. But there was something that told me he wasn’t feeling right about it. Mum had overruled him. I can’t tell you how he must have felt about that. But by hearing their several fights about it, I just knew it wasn’t going to end well.

I thought he needed some time. That he would be all right with it in the end. But the fights kept going, until my dad couldn’t take it any longer and left.
Mum didn’t take it very well. She threw herself on her work, but it became too much. She got fired about a month after dad left.

Sitting at home has never been her cup of tea. But at that time we didn’t have a cup of tea left to comfort her.
At that moment it was time for me to go to college. I really wanted to become a Special Agent. But we needed my college money for the divorce. And after all, I couldn’t leave my mum behind. Without me, she had nothing left. I could go to my dad’s house. He moved to the big city not so far from the college I wanted to go, but then there would still be no money to go to college anyway.

There was one thing for sure. I had to make a decision. Even if I felt it wouldn’t be the right one…

Written by: Lientebollemeis

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 9:26 PM
Default Chapter 2
Chapter 2

I really had to make a decision. But I can’t recall why I decided this at the time. I must have thought that if I lived in the city near college there would be a chance that I could go. But I was wrong. The divorce was final, but the money problems weren’t. Life didn’t become easier for my dad and me. There was a chance for me to go to college if I had stayed with my mum. Even with her money problems.

Picture dad and daughter crying

But in the end I wasn’t sorry to leave my mum and start living with my dad. She hadn’t told us that she met this guy when she was on a business trip. So she wasn’t alone after all. But I didn’t want to talk to her anymore. At least for a while. Ok, my dad left her. But did he really abandon her when you know she actually already had someone else?

Business trip mum meeting guy

I was really sad I couldn’t become a Special Agent anymore. My chance to go to college was over. Dad said that I should take a job. I could make some savings and in the meantime studying hard by myself. He knew someone at work who had a brother who’s wife’s sister her mother in law’s nephew became a special agent by going to adult education. And that was something I could start next year.

Picture adult education

Written by: Lientebollemeis

(P.S.: Pictures are coming!)

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)