Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 11:15 PM
Default From young adult to adult,need help!
Hey theres these really (SiC) pants that I want from young adults they are red and have spiderwebs on them.i want them for adults though as just bottoms i already have a top for it which btw im about to put up i think.please help me out!thanks!-Hayden

Chaotic Eternity:The totality of time filled with disorder and confusion without beginning or end.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 8:43 PM Last edited by Nebulosa : 25th Jul 2005 at 8:54 PM.
First of all, make sure that you only alter clothes from creators that allow you to do so. Some don't.

There is a way to make YA clothing available also for adults but then you need SimPE, which you can download from this site: http://sims.ambertation.de

Open it up, click on Plugins and choose scan folders. Then choose the folder (on top of the next box that shows) where you have the clothes, most often the downloads folder or savedsims and then click on the little scan button on the right side.

Then click once on the clothing you want to change so that it becomes highlighted. Then click on the operations tab down in the left corner. Scroll down to Set ages and add the adult age by ticking the box. Then click on Set ages. Close SimPE.

Nebulosa
"trying to keep the green mist as far away as possible from my nose"
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 7:00 PM
how about enabling adult clothing for yas, how d´you do that?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 7:14 PM
That's covered in Faylen's "converting clothes to different ages" tutorial which you will find in the tutorials area at the top of this forum.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.