Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Casuals: Puff Sleeved Sundresses with Sandals... for the Laydeez

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 4th Jul 2007 at 7:12 PM - Updated 31st Oct 2008 at 10:07 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

128 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 11:21 AM
Beautiful!

Great summer dresses.

Click here if you want to see something really cool!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 11:30 AM
I just love the Fanseefem project! Everything looks so comfy and casual! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#78 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 9:38 AM
These are gorgeous! Thank you sooo much! ^_^
Test Subject
#79 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 12:29 PM
What beautiful work!
Alchemist
#80 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 7:54 PM
Oooo! They're very pretty Hp!
Test Subject
#81 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 12:58 AM
These dresses are beautiful, however I ran into some problems.
My sims with custom hair (Just about every single one of them) Revert back to a random maxis original hairstyle while they become pregnant, and wearing these dresses. When they wear swimwear or underwear, it dosn't happen.
not sure if this is happening to anyone else.
I only have the base game, not sure if that's the problem.

Zadie = New Miss Beautiful Canada?

Come cheer her on? xD
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#82 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 6:56 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 3rd Aug 2007 at 9:11 AM.
PeriwinklePixieDust - Are you sure you are using the correct version of the Pregnancy Wear Any Outfit hack for your game? What hair was your sim using? What other hacks do you have installed, and are you sure they are correct versions for your game? Have you tried running them through the hack conflict detection utility at simwardrobe.com? Have you tried putting only one custom hair, my outfits, and the Pregnancy Wear Any Outfit hack in your game and seeing if it still occurs with nothing irrelevant possibly conflicting? I have tested them as maternity wear and as you can see in the pic I took, and there's nothing different about the way I made this than previous maternity wear (or indeed, other maternity wear not by me) and it's cloned from a base game mesh... so exactly where the problem might be, I'm not sure. If you can provide more information (answering the questions above) that would help a lot in figuring out if it's something on my end or otherwise.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#83 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 5:40 AM
This set is fantastic, and I love everything by you. It's very obvious that you take a lot of time and effort to create your very high-quality work, and thanks for sharing your talent with us and for making it available to everyone.

If you'd like to what else I've made, please click here and here.
retired moderator
#84 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 11:31 AM
These are so cute HP, thankies for sharing :D

Formerly known as boolPropped
Field Researcher
#85 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 1:04 PM
These are really nice, my sims will look great in these lovely dresses thank you.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Test Subject
#86 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 5:39 PM
These look awesome!
Test Subject
#87 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 11:56 PM
Just saw a person wearing a brown dress that looked just like these this weekend. :-)
Alchemist
#88 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 11:47 PM
They look fantastic and will go great on my simmies vacationing at the beach :D

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 1:05 AM
Wow! These are great! You are truly my idol! <} <} Thanks!
Test Subject
#90 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 3:53 AM
Okay, so basically I'm completely in love with your entire fanseefem series. I love it! And I love that I can use this as maternity wear. Hurray for cute maternity clothes!
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 9:28 PM
Thank You kindly for such a beautiful addition to my game. *hugs*

Now I just need to go look for this project everyone and their brother seems to know about but me. :lovestruc

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Test Subject
#92 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 9:05 PM
thank you! these are very beautiful (L)
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 7:50 PM
I really like this dress and you are so right about the Sims are always way too dressy looking,I have wanted some clothes like this for a long time, most people dress more this way, love the look, awesome job and thank you so much.
Test Subject
#94 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 6:51 AM
The link for the pregnant sims wear anything wont work for me
Field Researcher
#95 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 11:57 PM Last edited by XxSimsrulexX : 5th Jan 2008 at 12:10 AM.
I love these! But i cant get to the pregnant sims wear any outfit hack.. HELP ME PLEEASE..
EDIT: Never mind! I found it here: http://files.sims2graveyard.com/squinge/pregnancywear/
more preg stuff here: http://files.sims2graveyard.com/squinge/pregnancy/

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#96 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 1:06 AM
Hey there, HP, I have these sundresses in my game as maternity default and I absolutely ADORE them! I've been using them for several months when, all of a sudden, I get this:

(I've inserted a link instead of a pic because it's definitely NSFW)

What the hell?

I ran a GUID conflict and nothing showed up. I have not moved or messed with any of the color options for the dress - I gave them their own folder along with the package that made them default replacements for maternity wear and have not had a problem. I posted about it over on the LJ Sims community and a couple of other people have had this problem, too. Have you had any reports about this or do you have any idea what this could be? Perhaps one of the recolors is off? Any help you could give would be appreciated!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#97 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 4:28 AM
Ah. Actually, that's caused by Gwillewyn's default replacement package for maternity wear having a conflict with BV, I think? If you use Squinge's hack rather than Gwillewyn's replacement package they work fine. Nothing in particular wrong with my stuff, I think just the way she did her replacement packages doesn't quite work with BV but is okay under Seasons.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#98 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Ah. Actually, that's caused by Gwillewyn's default replacement package for maternity wear having a conflict with BV, I think? If you use Squinge's hack rather than Gwillewyn's replacement package they work fine. Nothing in particular wrong with my stuff, I think just the way she did her replacement packages doesn't quite work with BV but is okay under Seasons.

Oh, okay, I hadn't heard about that before. Thanks so much for letting me know!
Test Subject
#99 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 2:36 AM
Ahhh, I love these sundresses! I've been making recolours of these for my game, came here to see if anyone else had and noticed that you said you had a PSD of the textures - could I please have that? It'd make recolouring much quicker :p
Test Subject
#100 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 6:30 AM
I love these, and I've downloaded the default replacements for pregnant sims. I have the same problem as PeriwinklePixieDust. I don't have any other global hacks. Another problem goes with shoulders. Some dresses (maybe all?) shows a little bit of their shoulders there were sleeves starts.

Anyway, even with problems they are much better than Maxis original

Thanks!
Page 4 of 6