Replies: 11 (Who?), Viewed: 25825 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 6:28 AM
Default Sending children/toddlers to daycare?
Is it possible to do?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 8:13 AM
I think it's only possible to run a daycare but not actually send your own kids to daycare. I've never actually tried either of these, but I did read about some complaining about this issue.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 11:21 PM
Isn't it only toddlers in the day care profession anyway? I haven't reached the top of it yet but I've only seen toddlers so far. If that changes later, it'd be pretty win.

But yeah, like the poster above I don't think there's a way to boot your toddlers out the door and go PISS OFF TO DAY CARE I'M BUSY
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 1:27 AM
Is it possible to make a daycare on a different lot?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 2:03 AM
You can't send your own household's children/toddlers/babies to daycare, the only daycare available is the profession you're able to start on your home lot. But if you switch active households to say.. A family who's toddler goes to your daycare everyday, it acts like that daycare doesn't exist. :/ Rather silly, really.
Eminence Grise
#6 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 4:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Isn't it only toddlers in the day care profession anyway? I haven't reached the top of it yet but I've only seen toddlers so far. If that changes later, it'd be pretty win.

Yeah, you get kids in levels 4 and 5, IIRC.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 8:37 AM
It would be nice if a mod maker made this ideal happen and give us a daycare rabbit hole we could drop our children off at while we work.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jan 2021 at 9:40 AM
What do you mean? Is it possible to send kids to daycare? Yes, it is. The most important problem is to choose a reliable one. We went to a kindergarten before the pandemic, but my kid did not like that, he cried every morning, but we could not stay him alone while we were at work. When the pandemic started and the daycare closed, our kid was so happy about that. Actually, we were not as happy as he was. We started to find a new daycare. Our friend recommended Little Scholars child early education Brooklyn. You won't believe it, but Tim enjoys every day he spends there. He does not want to leave it, and he wakes up early in the morning to go there.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th Jan 2021 at 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawz
What do you mean? Is it possible to send kids to daycare? Yes, it is. The most important problem is to choose a reliable one. We went to a kindergarten before the pandemic, but my kid did not like that, he cried every morning, but we could not stay him alone while we were at work. When the pandemic started and the daycare closed, our kid was so happy about that. Actually, we were not as happy as he was. We started to find a new daycare. Our friend recommended Little Scholars child early education Brooklyn. You won't believe it, but Tim enjoys every day he spends there. He does not want to leave it, and he wakes up early in the morning to go there.

euhm...It's about the game, not rl.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 8:02 PM
I believe Nrass Go here mod has settings to allow children to be sent to day care. Though I've never played around with them to know for sure how they work. It might only apply to inactive familys.
Alchemist
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 9:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gittevdv
euhm...It's about the game, not rl.

and a thread that has been dead for years ....