Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 3:20 PM
Default 2 people on a bed even if the other side is against the wall
I've been wanting to my sims sleep together on a bed that is against the wall. I haven't encountered a mod for this. If there are any, kindly post the link here in the thread PRETTY PLEASE!

I'm trying to make family homes in the least possible house size and not having this kind of mod makes it harder.

Thank you in advance!
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 3:59 AM
Moving to WCIF.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#3 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 8:37 AM
I thought TS4 already allows this? (unlike previous sims games). Have you tried?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 11:28 AM
Have you tried to have one sim scoot to the side against the wall first to make room for the other sim?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 1:11 PM
Yes I did tried. But it's only working with couples. Not working with siblings and I kinda want them to sleep together. Maybe I'm just missing out something? Thanks for the help.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#6 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 1:40 PM
In that case you are asking for a completely different mod from the one you looked like you were asking for in your first post! I think you should change the title of the thread so you will catch the eye of people who know about the thing you are actually asking for instead of the ones like us who came in here to help you about double beds against a wall.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Mad Poster
#7 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaxRide
Yes I did tried. But it's only working with couples. Not working with siblings and I kinda want them to sleep together. Maybe I'm just missing out something? Thanks for the help.

This mod here allows siblings or any other sims to sleep in the same bed:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=542212

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/