Replies: 8 (Who?), Viewed: 720 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 8:40 AM Last edited by sam374 : 24th Nov 2020 at 9:23 AM. Reason: better title
Tns??
what is the TNS?,.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 10:38 AM
The TNS is the notification messages that pop up in the upper right corner of the game screen when a Sim activates an interactive object.

Hoh Abba Dah No
I chase time with this dope rhyme and it's fine

Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 11:59 AM
Can you just stop creating new thread for every single question you have? There's a thread 'Stupid questions' (my favourite one so far) where users can ask quick random questions. I also do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 12:41 PM Last edited by sam374 : 25th Nov 2020 at 7:51 AM. Reason: typo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojtek
Can you just stop creating new thread for every single question you have? There's a thread 'Stupid questions' (my favourite one so far) where users can ask quick random questions. I also do.

i feel like a Dhar Mann video when i say,. you see,.,. i'm not used to sim modding, i only code train sim, so i only understand : xml bin proxybin proxyxml, and so on,. all these new terms i need to catch up with,. as long as it's in C or C++ or Java, i can understand, but when things are abbreviated,. EA and maxis have been kind enough to write notes for us to re-tune ourselves,. it's hard for me to understand their notes,. and you guys have done this Way longer than i have,.
Instructor
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 3:05 PM
You didn't really respond to what I wrote. Don't post every single question in a new thread which you can't even name properly by putting question marks all over the place to grab attention. Use for God's sake capital letters and puctuation in your posts and create sentences which make sense, because for the time being it's a big mess. You have 'Stupid questions', WCIF and many other places where you can post stuff. No need to create new thread for every single little thing you wanna ask about...
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 5:03 PM

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Instructor
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 7:47 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 7:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojtek

What?? that on'es blank,.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 9:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarVee
The TNS is the notification messages that pop up in the upper right corner of the game screen when a Sim activates an interactive object.

thanks