Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#226 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 5:07 AM

Thrior's Gordon and his first kid( he is a proud papa! :D)
Advertisement
Theorist
#227 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 8:20 PM
Keely's Gift to Me;
Seattle
Yes, I *Did* Spleen those eyes to fit with Phobia's!

~+~

Kusti's Gift to Me;
Alaia

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Alchemist
#228 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 8:43 PM
Woop! She looks awesome Petchinator! :D
Theorist
#229 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 8:46 PM
Cool, Glad you approve, Kusti

ETA: I have more Gifts to Spam, including Sims from Dozo, 1306, Nadsy and Abbey. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you! :D

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Top Secret Researcher
#230 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 12:42 AM
Petchy - At first I didn't know what you meant by spleening that eyes, but then it made sense! They're both amazing, you make me wanna try spleening eyes myself :p

Yay! How's he in your game? I hope he's not a lot of trouble.
Theorist
#231 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 9:04 AM
Yea, I took the eyes and Merged them with the Sclera and added the two little dots, Smoothed it out a smidge too
The THINGS I do for my game :D

Albert is getting along fine in my game, Single ATM, But He lives in Downtown *grinz*

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Top Secret Researcher
#232 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 9:53 AM
That's a Rensim eye, yes? If Ren's TOU was different, you might be able to make a whole recolor set of those eyes! :D

Ooh, must be a hotspot for him to get some action. I don't think I made him as a Romance Sim, so he might be a little tame when it comes with the laydeez.
Theorist
#233 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 11:38 AM
I have no idea where the Eyes are from; They were Packaged with the Gift Keely Sent me, So I imported, Extracted, Extracted a Phobia Eye, Spleened, and Imported. I sound like some sort of Alien Pollinator XD

If I tried *Really* Hard, I could re-Make those eyes by myself.. After all, I *did* Smudge them up to get the Effect I wanted, So ReCreating them should be Easy to do

Oh yes, a Good Hotspot And without Further Ado; I present Your Gift to me:

Albert

~+~

And Nadsy's Gift to me:

Lou-Lou

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Top Secret Researcher
#234 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 1:01 PM
OMG ALBERT. He looks gorgeous without that viking hat. I won't be surprised if he manages to flirt around with the ladies of Downtown. And look at that, my favorite pose! (points to first pic) :D

Lou-Lou is pretty cute! She looks very pretty. The name reminds me of someone I know.
Theorist
#235 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 3:05 PM
Bwahaaa, Glad you Like him in my Game :D
Yea, He's adorable!
What a Co-inki-dink! Thats MY Fave pose too (I think Its EVERYONE's! XD)

I love Lou-Lou, She's actually a vamp (well, she haz vamp Teeth) AND Greek!

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
retired moderator
#236 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 3:29 AM
Skuddy

~*~

CinnePin... I'm so glad to see Dash again! It's been a while

Formerly known as boolPropped
Field Researcher
#237 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 12:06 PM
Gift from Keely!

Samantha Godfrey

Doin' the things she loves :D

Grab more of my houses and sims @ LL30 & LJ
Random sim pics - Bits & BobsLivingSims
#238 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 1:18 PM

Some Townie Who I Forget His Name From the Bin..
Being chased by bees....In a thunder storm?? :P
Scholar
#239 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 7:40 PM
how come all these people are getting gifts wtf?

i must admit...they are all veery nice sims however :P
Scholar
#240 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 12:31 AM
Night Racer: there's been a spate of gift giving lately. A bunch of people got sims as gifts for donating to pay for a domain subscription and keep a free site going. And I know that some people had birthdays in the last few days and got sims as gifts. So there's been a whole lot of gift giving going on.

I'm only going to comment on this page, but everyone's pic have been great. I always love looking at how people play and interpret other people's sims.

Kyle: I love Gordon's house. It's kind of difficult to see him as a proud papa after seeing all his antics for such a long time. He's been a fixture at this forum since before I joined a couple of years ago!

Petchy: Seattle's eyes look awesome. Looks like all those sims are having fun in your game.

bP: Your pictures of Skuddy tempt me to download him. I already have SO MANY sims running around in my game. But he looks like so much fun and cuteness.

beatdoc: Gotta love a sexy librarian :lovestruc

Lumino: Is that Cyd Roseland? He's a Maxis playable from Pets, I think.

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Scholar
#241 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Engram
donating to pay for a domain subscription and keep a free site going.

oohh.. This makes sence to me...i figured about birthdays...but i forgot about this. ah yes. ok thank you

and i love everyones sims... your all so creative...ggrr... :taekwondo
Mad Poster
#242 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Engram
Kyle: I love Gordon's house. It's kind of difficult to see him as a proud papa after seeing all his antics for such a long time. He's been a fixture at this forum since before I joined a couple of years ago!

Thank you, I got the house at GoS. It actually fits him an his wife since they are vampires. Set's the mood of house being old :D
Lab Assistant
#243 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 8:17 AM
Kustirider2's gift to me
I got this sweet gift from Kusti, and I love her! Chloe is the most creative sim I've seen.

Field Researcher
#244 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 3:24 PM
Thrior's self-sim encounters my own... and doesn't seem to be too pleased with the situation. XDD

"Why is this person in my house talking to me?"

Lab Assistant
#245 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 3:24 PM
[b]LegolianM[b]: Hehe, you have really beautiful Sims... And the Picture is so cool!

Here is she again, Anais Reyes. I don't know who made her, because i deleted the original Sim long ago, she's a bit manipulated, not the original Sim. I first posted her in Female Sims, because i found this Thread too late. I'm sorry.

#246 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 10:46 AM
Here is a sim by x-tashi-x

Monday

Click

With her dog, Taffy

Click
Forum Resident
#247 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 5:50 PM
Lumino: , poor guy.
Legolian: Awesome duo, all you guys need is a catchy theme song and you're set. Heheh. I love Thrior's expression BTW.
Lou: Is that Monday? I dunno, looks like it, that hair and that adorable face...couldn't forget it if I tried.

Here's Petchy's Freak Show, Noelyfied...

...seriously, all I did was change his hair and his glasses, otherwise he's already cute enough. He recently moved in with my self-sim, and the two have hit it off pretty well, pretty quick...which is good.
Theorist
#248 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 6:24 PM
OohMahGuh! FREAK SHOW! My, he looks sophisticated :D

He looks great in your game, Noel

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Forum Resident
#249 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Petchy
OohMahGuh! FREAK SHOW! My, he looks sophisticated :D

He looks great in your game, Noel

I never saw when you originally posted him, so I didn't say anything, but he's seriously one of my fav sims that I've seen here. I love that spotty skin! Somehow he's so adorable. He's a lovable little freak. I should DL him too.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

Forum Resident
#250 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 6:40 PM
Petchy: He does!? Why thank you! I'm so in love with him it isn't even funny, which is probably why I had him move in with me, heheh. Noel and him get into some knarly adventures together, which is great, can't wait to post the pictures I took on the Best Friends thread. I guess I oughta thank you, since you did make him! You're the best Petchy!

RabbitRoadkill: You should, I can't put the game down since I download him this morning!
Page 10 of 15