Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#276 Old 5th May 2009 at 5:22 PM
I think Peur has his eyes on Hollywood, so watch this space hehe.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#277 Old 5th May 2009 at 6:04 PM
amalinaball - I'm a bit late with my comments but anyways... I love it how you decided to make Gordon and Ignatius housemates XD. They don't really come along in my game too.
Kyle - Although it doesn't always look like it, he's actually really good with children :D. Poor Ross.
LegolianM - Awesome pic XDDD. We rock!
Instructor
#278 Old 5th May 2009 at 6:21 PM
Ok, I have a silly question.... where're you guys downloading everyong else's sims?
Theorist
#279 Old 5th May 2009 at 6:56 PM
Chnnature: There are lots of sims sites around! LL30/bP sims hosts Mine, as well as Other Fantastically Talented people, but people have their own sites, or LJs! Just look at the Signatures of people

Lou: Dawwwww :D

Noel: I wonder what the kids will look like too.. Freak's Skin will be passed down, I think, But their faces will be a mystery *smiles*

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Instructor
#280 Old 5th May 2009 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Petchy
Chnnature: There are lots of sims sites around! LL30/bP sims hosts Mine, as well as Other Fantastically Talented people, but people have their own sites, or LJs! Just look at the Signatures of people

Lou: Dawwwww :D

Noel: I wonder what the kids will look like too.. Freak's Skin will be passed down, I think, But their faces will be a mystery *smiles*

Thanks- I just thought it meant like peoples from the boars SSs and such... but that makes sense- I was making it too complicated
Forum Resident
#281 Old 6th May 2009 at 3:05 AM
Lou: Really? Cool!
Petchy: I know, definately would be interesting. I'll definately get crackin' on that when I get a hold of the game again.
#282 Old 7th May 2009 at 3:29 PM
Noel - As you now know its gone further then just having his eye on her lol. They are yet to marry though, I'm gonna wait for the toddlers to be children so they can get involved with the wedding.
Test Subject
#283 Old 8th May 2009 at 2:17 PM
BP's Molly

retired moderator
#284 Old 11th May 2009 at 6:11 AM
Catch... Molly's looking cute and confused in that poker pic

Formerly known as boolPropped
Mad Poster
#285 Old 11th May 2009 at 8:05 AM
Default Rabid's
Emeline Dempsey

Ezra Dempsey

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
#286 Old 11th May 2009 at 10:54 PM
I'm loving Petchy's Peur and Noel's Hollywood at the moment . And of course their children, pictures in the kids thread .
Test Subject
#287 Old 11th May 2009 at 11:46 PM
Thrior's Gordon visited my store today. He bought a ceramic cat. :D

Field Researcher
#288 Old 12th May 2009 at 5:58 PM
Oo I like how you have given him a bit different style . He looks good with glasses.
Mad Poster
#289 Old 15th May 2009 at 9:00 PM
LL30's Spock and his CAS made daughter star. I was browsing through the wonderful website and I had to have him! Although the newever version didn't like me and wouldn't install properly...

Watch it! He has a stick!

Wud?...
Field Researcher
#290 Old 16th May 2009 at 2:42 AM
Default Cherish
Here's Lou's wonderful Cherish. She's currently married to my self-sim, and they have two kids--well they did then my game crashed before I could save. :eviltongu

Forum Resident
#291 Old 16th May 2009 at 5:07 AM
LOL @ Spock in the second photo Kyle! Hahaha
And Cherish is so so pretty <3
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#292 Old 16th May 2009 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kyle
LL30's Spock and his CAS made daughter star. I was browsing through the wonderful website and I had to have him! Although the newever version didn't like me and wouldn't install properly...

Did you try clean installer? That might work better for you. He looks great by the way, glad you are enjoying him.

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Mad Poster
#293 Old 16th May 2009 at 7:34 PM
it said I didn't have needed EPs for him.
Inventor
#294 Old 16th May 2009 at 8:01 PM
Two of inkbottleblue's sims, Harold and Penelope:

"to be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." - e.e. cummings
Treejen's Sims!
Scholar
#295 Old 16th May 2009 at 11:23 PM
Kyle: That's why you need to use Clean Installer. It will let you install him. Sims are not EP dependent and if he's wearing any EP clothing or hair or makeup, it will just get taken off.

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Instructor
#296 Old 17th May 2009 at 12:51 AM
treejen: Oh, they look amazing! Thanks for posting pics of them, it's always fun to see your Sims in other people's games
#297 Old 17th May 2009 at 1:03 AM
Fantasyrogue's Castor Miller stopped in for a dance in my spare's house.

Scholar
#298 Old 25th May 2009 at 6:27 AM

Dozo's Hummer, stripped of his werewolf skintone. He has plans for making friends with the Leader of The Pack, though

Brilliantcat's Rime.
Test Subject
#299 Old 25th May 2009 at 8:40 PM
I forgot who made her, but here is Amy Winehouse
Mad Poster
#300 Old 26th May 2009 at 6:50 AM
Petchy's Tracy Simiside. In my game her name is Victoria Niaki and she lives in the little trailer house. I iwll pair her up with some one eventually...

Renting her apartment.

Being cutie that she is.

and random CAS shot I have no clue how I got it o_O
Page 12 of 15