Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#2051 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 5:05 AM
She looks like she's about to eat a baby...
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2052 Old 26th Apr 2020 at 6:27 AM
Turn around, Mortimer - your target is behind you!

Mortimer was so offended by being fined for a false alarm that he wanted to make a zombie out of the firefighter who told him off.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2053 Old 11th May 2020 at 9:35 AM

Date is going very well. What's next I will do?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2054 Old 11th May 2020 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
What happened to your Sim thumbnails here?

Sorry for the belated reply, I don't look at this forum often. The thumbnail thing was just something that happens all the time in my game, the sim's face or hair or clothes or something just explodes and the thumbnail goes blank or has pieces of some other sim in it. Normally when this happens I just switch between live/build/buy mode until it goes back to normal and then regenerate the thumbnail with the lot debugger, but since this was in a test hood I couldn't be bothered. I have actually noticed that this might not be happening anymore since I reinstalled on my new Windows 10 computer, so it could be a thing of the past.
Inventor
#2055 Old 12th May 2020 at 4:05 AM
When Sims are so attracted to one another that they end up afloat over water.

I tried to come up with a better pun but sunk at that one.
Screenshots

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Forum Resident
#2056 Old 12th May 2020 at 5:39 AM
The face that launched one sim.
Mad Poster
#2057 Old 12th May 2020 at 2:28 PM
"Your love keeps lifting me
Higher and higher..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcwqCmEi9Jc
Mad Poster
#2058 Old 13th May 2020 at 2:39 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 13th May 2020 at 2:50 PM.
Well someones not too happy about having an alien baby...

Apparently it's Pyjama day at Strangetown Mechanics

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#2059 Old 16th May 2020 at 7:05 PM
Nanny: Hey, there are no kids here. I'm sorry, but I'm leaving.

The Lulu Lounge is a nightclub, lady. Why did you think there would be kids here?

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2060 Old 23rd May 2020 at 2:23 PM

What might the Social Worker say if she sees the pram that Albany and Goneril have provided for Ariel to sleep in?
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Instructor
#2061 Old 24th May 2020 at 7:00 PM

An old picture about an adult boddler (?).
Mad Poster
#2062 Old 30th May 2020 at 6:09 AM
"Hand? Where? What hand?"

Screenshots
Scholar
#2063 Old 3rd Jun 2020 at 10:30 PM
Not sure what's up with Marley Williams. His arm decided to disappear.

Agnes Crumplebottoms' wig was snatched whilst Jared Frio did some hocus pocus with the sliding door.

VJ Alvi gossiping about his dad to Miraj Alvi, whilst Iqbal Alvi stood behind them with a displeased look on his face. "I know you're talking about me!" He says...

No clue what happened to Contessa Klara Vonderstein's UI Pose, she looks cool but absolutely terrifying all at the same time.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2064 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fyren5
Not sure what's up with Marley Williams. His arm decided to disappear.

Agnes Crumplebottoms' wig was snatched whilst Jared Frio did some hocus pocus with the sliding door.

VJ Alvi gossiping about his dad to Miraj Alvi, whilst Iqbal Alvi stood behind them with a displeased look on his face. "I know you're talking about me!" He says...

No clue what happened to Contessa Klara Vonderstein's UI Pose, she looks cool but absolutely terrifying all at the same time.

images?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#2065 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by velvetina
Um, Penelope, this is not how you sit...

She then had a date with Mr. Big and he did this:

===
Dress exposes mystery blackness, hand through dress, blank look, thinks she's sitting in a chair ---WHAT IS SHE DRINKING?

Mad Poster
#2066 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 3:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Turn around, Mortimer - your target is behind you!

Mortimer was so offended by being fined for a false alarm that he wanted to make a zombie out of the firefighter who told him off.

===
Poor old guy can't even cast a spell...at a WALL.

Mad Poster
#2067 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Sorry for the belated reply, I don't look at this forum often. The thumbnail thing was just something that happens all the time in my game, the sim's face or hair or clothes or something just explodes and the thumbnail goes blank or has pieces of some other sim in it. Normally when this happens I just switch between live/build/buy mode until it goes back to normal and then regenerate the thumbnail with the lot debugger, but since this was in a test hood I couldn't be bothered. I have actually noticed that this might not be happening anymore since I reinstalled on my new Windows 10 computer, so it could be a thing of the past.

==
Thumbnail? I thought you had to use "snapshot"

Field Researcher
#2068 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 11:26 AM
Sam Jefferson "attacks" a plate of waffles. In the process he tries to "feed" all the starving population of the sim nation?
He is kind of scary
Screenshots
Test Subject
#2069 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 10:46 AM
Do aliens exist? (look at the magazine cover)
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2070 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 12:18 PM
A very unusual night at the Molyneux residence:

1) Victor and Gina eat dinner and suddenly... stalker alert
It's only Bernie Anderson. The guy happens to love his food (and others' food as we can all see!).

2) Gina spent the rest of the night jaggling glaces. Damn, she is good. She did that for more than 3 hours non-stop

3) Um... Scott! Something is definitely wrong with your arm! Oh goodness! And your face!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2071 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 9:04 AM

I'm always amazed at this option after a burglary. None of my Sims has ever availed themselves of this option. You'd have to be pretty madly in love with the burglar to want to. And, if you're in love with each other, why is he burgling your house? Unless it's some sort of insurance job?

What about your Sims? Has anyone ever let the burglar out?
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#2072 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 4:02 AM
That's really a thing? You can open the cop car and the burglar gets out?

Mad Poster
#2073 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
I believe so. Somebody posted a picture a few years back of the burglar getting out of the open door. When I had a burglary, I checked that the option really existed, but I've never actually opened the door -- I've yet to meet a Sim who wanted the burglar to escape. Maybe Angela Pleasant if Dustin's friend Gordon King was the Burglar. Or perhaps even Lilith, in the belief that her parents (and sister) deserve to have their rotten precious stuff stolen.

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#2074 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat

"How to Free the Sims 2 Burglar" by Sarah Smiles. Be careful with the sound volume in this video. Sarah's voice is at a very low level for some reason and the title music is very loud. My link is set to start the video just after the title music so you won't be deafened by it. The end title music starts around the 5 minute mark, so be aware of that too.

https://youtu.be/3Lz4HYWBvtg?t=18
Lab Assistant
#2075 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 2:42 AM

Alexander's a bit obsessed with skunks!

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Page 83 of 103