Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#2076 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 10:05 PM

The butler decided to teach the baby to levitate all of the sudden. Going up those stairs looks a bit dangerous though x)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2077 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 6:47 AM
Note to self: Never pay the bills during a thunderstorm!

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2078 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Note to self: Never pay the bills during a thunderstorm!

...and took his arm right OFF!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#2079 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 2:09 PM
A wise advice from my selfsim.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Mad Poster
#2080 Old 17th Jul 2020 at 4:37 PM
I've got a misplaced kitchen sink in an empty starter home located in Dodge which is my BACC game.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2081 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 4:01 AM
One of my apartment neighbors has an unusual surname.

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2082 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 1:04 AM
Not funniest bloopers/out-of-context pictures ever, but they got a chuckle out of me at least.

Sorry, I don't know how to make the pictures bigger.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#2083 Old 8th Aug 2020 at 12:08 PM
Just gonna keep playing with my boat while my brother's dying right next to me. Nothing to see here.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2084 Old 8th Aug 2020 at 1:30 PM
Yes. Some children's strategies for coping with the more unpleasant exigencies of life can seem strange to those of us who are a little older.

----- ooooooo -----

The last thing that Enid did before leaving for work was to clean the toilet. The toilet wasn't really all that dirty, but she needs cleaning points for her next promotion, and anyway she's a Virgo, so I think she generally likes cleaning things. But I was surprised to see, when she returned home after a 7-hour shift at the hospital, that she still had the toilet brush in her hand.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Top Secret Researcher
#2085 Old 9th Aug 2020 at 5:22 AM
I paused just a fraction too soon. Now I know the dancers fall out of the sky.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2086 Old 9th Aug 2020 at 8:43 PM
Photo 1: Gunnar: "Now how am I supposed to eat with a pair of sticks? I swear this girl sometimes..."
Photo 2: Gunnar: "F... it! I'M GOING IN!!!"

Stella Terrano attends La Fiesta Tech and lives with the Shifting Paradymes in a "private" dorm. She has mastered the cooking skill and she likes to cook custom recipes for her roommates that sometimes baffle Gunnar. Zoe and Jasmine seem to manage them alright, though
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2087 Old 10th Aug 2020 at 3:16 PM Last edited by CrystalFlame360 : 6th Sep 2021 at 7:24 PM. Reason: Late edit just to make the images larger
These ones gave me a chuckle.

This just looks like John killed her and is trying to flee the scene.

I just like how Tiffany (the Oldie's eldest of their newly adopted children) is worried, while the Headmaster is face palming.

I paused just as these two were about to get into a fight. It looks so pitiful. The expression on the guy in green just made me laugh.

Dirk smustling in front of the computer is not going to stop Dustin from completing his term paper. Dirk, are you okay? That looks painful...
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Mad Poster
#2088 Old 12th Aug 2020 at 3:31 AM
I had something funny happen in my BACC in the town screen earlier today.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2089 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CrystalFlame360
These ones gave me a chuckle.
I just like how Tiffany (the Oldie's eldest of their newly adopted children) is worried, while the Headmaster is face palming.

Never seen the head master do that; I wonder if the mom, passed out on the floor in her nightgown, made him immediately deny the family.

Mad Poster
#2090 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Never seen the head master do that; I wonder if the mom, passed out on the floor in her nightgown, made him immediately deny the family.

Sims, including NPCs, will always react when someone passes out on the floor. Reaction appears to depend on personality. I've seen really grouchy sims point and laugh about it.
Mad Poster
#2091 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Sims, including NPCs, will always react when someone passes out on the floor. Reaction appears to depend on personality. I've seen really grouchy sims point and laugh about it.

That makes sense. Seems like Sims in general don't care about decor, clothes, etc; only the head-master is interested in expensive decor, but he SHOULD be judging ...people in PJs, crying babies, dirty kids. Oh, he SORT of judges the food. I wonder if he would notice a pile of not-done homework?

Forum Resident
#2092 Old 16th Aug 2020 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat

A bit of a late reply, but the children did get into Private School during that session. Fun, but sad, fact, they got in right after she died in the Headmaster's presence.

Lab Assistant
#2093 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 7:47 PM
Bunch of pictures coming up ahead so I put it in a spoiler tag.
Forum Resident
#2094 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 4:28 PM
I've got quite a bit of these, so I'll put them under a spoiler tag. Or at least try to, because I've never done that before. I have more where these came from, too.

Mad Poster
#2095 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 6:46 PM
I was testing OMSP slots for appliances and something funny happened to a fridge placement.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2096 Old 20th Sep 2020 at 10:28 PM
Mad Poster
#2097 Old 21st Sep 2020 at 11:09 AM
Passed out or sleeping. Looks suspiciously like a Pattycake. Except wrong skin, hair, and body

Forum Resident
#2098 Old 21st Sep 2020 at 2:16 PM
Okay, I have more.

The part that tickled me about this one was that the TV in the background had a man on the phone, while Lydia was making the 'call me' gesture. The person she's heartfarting over, Annalise, is married and straight if I remember correctly.

The ghost police is in town, never fear.

Little Garnet Lothario doesn't like Kaylynn, apparently.

She just looks so done.

I'll put the last four I'll show, for now, under a spoiler tag.

Mad Poster
#2099 Old 24th Sep 2020 at 11:19 PM
Something terrible happened while my sim was going upstairs and he merged with the maid:

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2100 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 11:50 AM
I still have some to show. Hopefully, these provide amusement for some.

Two things going on at once; a fight and a game of rock, paper, scissors. Tiffany and Skipp are just in their own world here.

Kaylynn is just making sure that she got what she ordered. Doesn't hurt to double check.

College in a nutshell...

Not something to be thinking about when greeting your son, Brandi...

Last two under spoiler tags.

Page 84 of 103