Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#151 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 7:39 PM
My latest house:
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#152 Old 26th Oct 2015 at 7:07 AM
Re-made my childhood home:
Inventor
#153 Old 28th Oct 2015 at 10:31 AM
Another Sims2 conversions: Sim State university.
Peanut Street.

Almond Road and Crumplebottom Drive.

Dorms and Greek houses.

Try to Wish.
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Enric277
My Origin ID Enriquebell
Lab Assistant
#154 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 8:05 PM Last edited by trüffelschaf : 8th Nov 2015 at 10:19 PM.
I'm redoing my sims three house from about five years ago in sims four. I plan on uploading it but I'm having trouble with some details and objects that don't exist in TS4 (yet).
If you have any ideas on how to improve it, I'd be thankful for any help I can get with this. Also if someone who still has TS3 would make me a screenshot of the little fenced
in area in the backyard (the little house) I would very much appreciate that! I don't own the game anymore and thus I have to build that area from memory. And I only remember
that it had something to do with weddings or parties or something along those lines.

Sims 3 (more)

Sims 4
Test Subject
#155 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 8:30 PM
Tudor Mansion

Test Subject
#156 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 5:57 AM
Beach house:

Field Researcher
#157 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 5:10 AM
Here is my "little" furniture store:

Mad Poster
#158 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 4:01 PM
How on Earth do you ever get to your customers in time?!

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
#159 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 3:20 PM
Menaceman44 Well never actually, the store is a monster mall. It was way bigger before, but it crashed my game. So i had to divide it in two stores.

Scholar
#160 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 6:08 PM
A work in progress that I'm really proud of so far.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Test Subject
#161 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 10:37 AM
Grayson Manor from tv show Revenge:

Lab Assistant
#162 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 4:03 AM Last edited by Jasmea : 5th Jan 2016 at 6:29 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath
A work in progress that I'm really proud of so far.

That's a really lovely tudor-style home! It needs a tiny bit of landscaping but otherwise it looks awesome.
I built my own tudor style farmstead, this is a view of the terrace / backyard area.

~ formerly known as trüffelschaf ~
Test Subject
#163 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 6:12 PM
Default Chateau d'Yvoire
This is my fourth creation and I'm quite pleased with it. I called it the 'chateau d'Yvoire' since Windenburg is apparently based on Lausanne in Switzerland and Yvoire is a small town on the french side of Lake Leman, about an hour by train. So I chose that name for this estate. Naturally the real chateau d'Yvoire looks nothing like this.

Of course this was built with loads of CC so I daresay it won't get downloaded much if I decide to publish it o the Gallery. And after trying it 'live' it is quite unplayable - not because it is badly designed but rather because of the limitations of the Sims themselves, who keep on starting dinner in on room and going all the way on the other side of the castle to eat it...

In any case here is Yvoire Castle. It has 13 bedrooms, 16 bathrooms and 3 kitchens - an interior pool, a gym, a spa and a sauna. But my pride and joy is the park with its belvedere.

I do hope it pleases you. Sadly my Photoshop skills being non existent I could not enhance it so these are straight printscreens.

Lab Assistant
#164 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 4:21 AM
Windenburg is based on Lausanne? That's new to me Your castle is beautiful. I love the dining room, mostly because of the platters and clutter there.
The Park is absolutely magnificent as well. This lot would suit a royal family and their staff!

~ formerly known as trüffelschaf ~
Test Subject
#165 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 7:14 PM
I made this noCC (and empty) apartment complex. With only 4 doors to lock and the proper private club settings I'm hoping that I can finally play without the residents stupidly running around in the wrong rooms, kitchens or bathrooms. It has 4 individual buildings that can accommodate up to 8 people. It is in the old town part of Windenburg.

Durham Hall

Test Subject
#166 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 3:02 AM
A new creation: the Bellegarde Tower. Available on the Gallery since it's empty of any CC.

Test Subject
#167 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 4:24 PM
The hills above Windenburg are turning into a rich suburb. Here you see 2 of the creations mentioned above : The Bellegarde Tower and the Chateau d'Yvoire in the foreground with the new one, replacing the little bar that was at the crossroad: Beaufort House.

Test Subject
#168 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 2:30 PM Last edited by MarilynMansion : 15th Jan 2016 at 2:40 PM.
Default The Sims 4 Venice - St. Mark's Square
First screenshots of my own miniature Venice including St. Mark's Square, inspired by Aya20's Small Venice

St. Mark's Harbour at sunrise

St. Mark's Harbour at sunrise

Doge's Palace and St. Mark's basilica

St. Mark's Square

St. Mark's Square

Venetian Canal

Grand Canal and Church of San Giorgio Maggiore

St. Mark's Campanille
Test Subject
#169 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 3:05 PM
Magnificent work Marilyn !
Field Researcher
#170 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 12:45 AM
Test Subject
#171 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 1:32 AM
Default hôtel et apartments
Well first I tried to build these cool Japanese apartments:

But it turned out like this bc i couldnt figure out where the stairs would go.... I was just like 'hey... I'LL MAKE A GREENHOUSE"

So now I'm in the process of finishing my Scream Queens (KKT) mansion (looking super hard for cc) and making a mall:

Test Subject
#172 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luciferarevalo
So now I'm in the process of finishing my Scream Queens (KKT) mansion (looking super hard for cc)

Omg please show a preview! I LOVE Scream Queens! Then using GT, make the Chanels (using the club system)
Test Subject
#173 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 11:19 PM
um

did i say 'finishing'?

I meant 'I have 7000 other houses I'm working on bc im super consistent (of course) and maybe it'll be done in 20 years when spiral stairs finally come out'

sorry if this is terrible lol

my building skills are still on level -278.8
Test Subject
#174 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 1:37 AM
My vacation are coming to an end so I won't have time to create as much as much as I have in the last 2 weeks, but here are my latest:

1) the Grand Hotel Rialto - there's no hotel lot type so I made it a Spa - and it's available, unfurnished, in the Gallery (64 X 64)

-----

2) A replacement for the ugly affair Maxis gave us as the Von Haunt Estate. I renamed it the 'Von Windenburg Estate', since it is only fitting that the mansion of the once feudal lords of the region, founders of the city, be worthy of the magnificent gardens that surround it.

Scholar
#175 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 2:25 PM
The Mini Lux

"Garage" and Bathroom

First Floor

Second Floor

I want to do another version where I replace the garage with more living space, but I'm super happy with how this turned out.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Page 7 of 9