Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#301 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 1:03 AM
Default Father baby bonding?
I love how he's so excited to bond with baby LOL

Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
It's okay we didn't really want the baby that much anyway
Advertisement
Scholar
#302 Old 20th Sep 2020 at 3:59 PM
That awkward moment when the stones from the massage gets stuck in your back....

Lab Assistant
#303 Old 11th Oct 2020 at 6:40 AM
Little did Kyle know, his child had been replaced with a trained assasin...
Kyle: C'mere lil guy...
Colby: Yessss.... closer....

Colby: From Hell's heart, I stab at thee!
Kyle: Oh no! Tell my wife and kids... I love them...
Kyle, you don't have a wife, and that is your kid.

Okay, that outfit really isn't suitable for the current weather!

Noo, why, auto-generated makeup? Why?
Scholar
#304 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 10:28 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 24th Oct 2020 at 10:44 PM.
Sometimes doorways just ends up being to crowded...

I had to edit because I did forget this pic...

Someone had bad luck during the thunderstorm. Later on one of my sims got hit as well. In TS2 a sim who got hit by lightning would remain burned until I helped them but the sim was fine when I checked...
Scholar
#305 Old 7th Nov 2020 at 10:55 PM
OK classy Ms Caliente, but still a fail...

I do not know what happen...I had a CC headwear, some bunny ears that I deleted from the Mods folder because random sims showed up in them. And after restarting the game and playing for a while I saw this! My sim got a baseball cap while wearing towel and he do not use that (or any other headwear). Quite odd...
Inventor
#306 Old 13th Nov 2020 at 2:22 PM
Well.. your sim can die by vending machine in snowy escape
Screenshots
Scholar
#307 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 9:40 PM
It must be a pain preparing food whit a fry pan sticking to your hand... My sim did have a meal at this restaurant and just as he left I "sneaked back" to the kitchen and saw that the pan was back where it belonged - on top of the stove. But she had it stuck on her for quite some time.

Lab Assistant
#308 Old 21st Dec 2020 at 2:18 AM
Sergio: I've got my eye on you! O.o
Scholar
#309 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 8:52 PM
Quite scary if I may say... But still a blooper.

Now, in my case the game had a hick-up and forgot to asign a NPC the correct clothing. This is in Oasis Springs. It's not a real park, only a green area whit a playground. But the lady looks quite classy. Why don't they always look like this?

I took my sim to the big park in Willow Creek and the sales lady were there too, dressed in the same outfit. Later on I did play an other lot in Oasis Springs but there did the woman running the food stand have the correct clothing. So boring...

Scholar
#310 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 12:52 PM
The reason why you should not visit Hogan's burger bar when it rains? This:

Lab Assistant
#311 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 5:41 AM
Well, someone's got their priorities straight! I'm impressed he's not spilling it!

Forum Resident
#312 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 7:46 PM
My cat who took a nap on a open book reading ahaha
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#313 Old 14th Feb 2021 at 1:38 AM
Errm, excuse me what do you think you're doing? You're not a servo Jorden WHY ARE YOU FLYING?

Scholar
#314 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 4:03 PM
Em...excuse me, but what the ....?! This random sim came into the Willow Creek gym today. I have never seen him before and was almost chocked that he wore a helmet like that. Look at his feet... It looks like he's wearing stockings (or maybe pantyhose) too. I later found the sim in the "homeless sim bin" but nothing in CAS pointed out that he have reason to wear a spacesuit helmet. Is there a way to find out how the sims looks in "towel"? (I do have a mod that stops them from wearing random outfits on holidays etc).

Mad Poster
#315 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 10:11 PM
I think EA is supposed to have fixed that on at least three occassions.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#316 Old 22nd Feb 2021 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
I think EA is supposed to have fixed that on at least three occassions.

OK, thanks. But I have been taking my game offline so I'm not getting updates (do not want any game breaking code inside). Well, I can live with it. Does not happen often.
Lab Assistant
#317 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 2:38 PM
After woohooing in the observatory, these two came out looking like this!

Reid: I'm sorry, I.. I swear that's never happened beore!
Shea: *sigh* never mind, we'll try again next time...

The funny thing is their moodlets said it was spectacular. Yeah, it looks it!
Scholar
#318 Old 30th May 2021 at 5:07 PM
Now this is serious... the faucet did break and made puddles in the bathroom AND the bedroom... I have never seen a leak go trough walls like that before.
(I do not use to have the walls down when making a screenshot but I wanted you to see it all).

Scholar
#319 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 9:38 AM
I simply told Nani to stop swimming and get to work. Did not know she was so in a hurry to change clothes...

It always looks odd when sims "forget" that they have been dropping their umbrella. On the bright side, my sim Theodora can use this machine better with one hand then most other sims can using two...

Test Subject
#320 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 7:52 AM
This man sure took that dock with him until I caught him in the act.
Screenshots
Scholar
#321 Old 11th Sep 2021 at 10:11 PM
When your raccoons (cats) starts floating in air please call a vet! Oh the things this game can do when it glinshes... it's hilarious!

Test Subject
#322 Old 13th Sep 2021 at 3:51 PM
Does this count? xD
Field Researcher
#323 Old 13th Sep 2021 at 4:05 PM
It's a bike convention!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#324 Old 13th Sep 2021 at 5:05 PM
@vivalasthedas Needs to be accompanied by the Imperial March music!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3SZ5sIMY6o
Field Researcher
#325 Old 26th Nov 2021 at 6:42 PM
When music makes you delve deep into yourself.
Screenshots
Page 13 of 14