Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#151 Old 12th May 2016 at 6:17 AM

Not so much a blooper, but I found the placement of the confetti cannon... interesting.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#152 Old 25th May 2016 at 8:20 PM
YEAH BABY KICK ASS!

Field Researcher
#153 Old 31st May 2016 at 7:41 PM
Wood worms eh?

Mad Poster
#154 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 7:05 PM
Have you been doing some cartridge tilting?

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Top Secret Researcher
#155 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 7:16 PM
Erm...Is this suppose to happen? or has my sim somehow got hold of a gigantic mail box to make her game...More interesting

Update: it turns out that my sim somehow managed to get a huge mail box stuck to her face

she seems to be aware about it as well:

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Mad Poster
#156 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 7:45 PM
Both Sims tried to turn the TV off at the same time so they each used a remote.

And here is my test Sim gagging at her own stench.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#157 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 7:13 PM
I haven't played Sims 4 for a while, so I was reminded again of the silly things they do when I played today.

At the park, my sim (A) wanted to greet his friend (B). So why did they both run to point C to do it?

This sim ran the length of the wall, IN the wall:

My sims had a baby! But each time they interact with it, the outfit changes colour!
Field Researcher
#158 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolsim22
Erm...Is this suppose to happen? or has my sim somehow got hold of a gigantic mail box to make her game...More interesting

Update: it turns out that my sim somehow managed to get a huge mail box stuck to her face

she seems to be aware about it as well:

If you have cheats on and then shift click the mailbox to raise the sims' needs, there's an option that moves position occasionally called "set as head" or something similar and it makes the mailbox massive. I've accidentally clicked on it so so many times...
Test Subject
#159 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 11:45 AM
"Excuse me, but I think someone is sat the- nevermind"

Friedrich always skips introductions.

Frederique mistook 'run' for 'fly'.

Scholar
#160 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 4:24 AM
Um my baby has teeth???????

Forum Resident
#161 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 5:50 AM
Bryanna, I think it's time to get your eyes checked...

Forum Resident
#162 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 7:27 AM
Just as it is in real life, usually when I take a selfie with my cat I'm making a stupid face while she silently judges me.

Test Subject
#163 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 5:33 PM
Even the Grim Reaper needs to stay in shape... You know, for his next "social" call.... LOL
Screenshots
Test Subject
#164 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 5:36 PM
Best way to get rid of a cold? Sweat it out... Literally!!!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#165 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 5:43 PM
Just making sure my pits don't stink! Hahaha
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#166 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 5:10 PM
The save I use for testing mods has somehow moved a townie couple into the gym lot in Willow Creek! They even have the option to "Sell Retail Lot" in the lower right corner of the screen.
When I load them up they have no "go home" option available as the game thinks the gym IS their home but the business panel is empty. All very strange.

Field Researcher
#167 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 4:33 AM
There is space for anyone!

Mad Poster
#168 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 8:11 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 2nd Aug 2016 at 10:33 PM.
He came home from a space trip, and was just going to install the wormhole upgrade after finally reaching L10, and ended up like this:

It's not even the first time. I didn't know they wandered around butt naked under the spacesuit, but apparently, they do. This sim in particular loves to run around wearing only big pixles almost every time he's been spacewalking...
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#169 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 10:11 PM

Teens these days....

-Look of disapproval-

*Fixes TV*
Why the hell do I have to see these lunatics everyday. I should hurry and get back.

*Walks out of the house*

...WHAT.

W-WHHHHHH

Teens these days...
Scholar
#170 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
He came home from a space trip, and was just going to install the wormhole upgrade after finally reaching L10, and ended up like this:

It's not even the first time. I didn't know they wandered around butt naked under the spacesuit, but apparently, they do. This sim in particular loves to run around wearing only big pixles almost every time he's been spacewalking...

One of my sims just got out of the shower and was still naked, when the aliens decided to abduct him. He was abducted totally naked. I've never laughed so hard in my gaming.

Here's my blooper:

My sim was cleaning dishes after eating, I told him not to because there was no time to do that, plus shower, before work, so he did this. Killed two birds with one stone.

My two sims were talking to each other when this stranger stops, throws up, and carries on walking. It was disturbing, haha
Mad Poster
#171 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 10:09 AM
Apparently the trams in Magnolia Promenade don't NEED to use the rails. And when you want a tram to stop you just don't lay any more track. Who knew?

Forum Resident
#172 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 7:20 PM
Scandal in Windenburg!

A new way to fill the punch bowl...

Boob job

This is why you don't drop a customer's meal...

LOL
Mad Poster
#173 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 1:08 PM
My Sim wet herself and I have NEVER seen a pee puddle that big before!

Scholar
#174 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 9:41 AM
Okay I've seen sims (not insane) weed the garden in peculiar ways, such as weeding the bench from across the garden, or weeding the empty planters behind the actual plants but this takes the cake. I told my sim to weed, so he proceeded to go to the BASEMENT level and weed the safe! Every last plot of plants was weeded from here! I cracked right up!

He then went outside to spray the tree for bugs! Yes he's insane but I feel like this is a glitch????? Unless weeds is what is truly in that safe...
Mad Poster
#175 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 6:42 PM
My Townies have very questionable fashion choices.

Page 7 of 14