Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#451 Old 28th Jun 2020 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
^ Delete cache files, maybe? They frequently make the game not want to run, but delete them and the game is usually back on track again.

Yes that was it! I followed the troubleshooting tutorial on the wiki, it runs again now. I haven't put back my downloads folder yet but I doubt this was the problem as I didn't add any new CC today.

Also, neat idea with the electric kettle

thanks! Isn't it weird how Sims don't have kettles? It was the very first appliance I bought when I moved out from my parents, one would think this is a pretty basic thing to have... actually this one is modeled after my own, I still have it 10 years later
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#452 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 12:34 AM
Cache files can cause problems if you edit files in the downloads folder, possibly if you compress files, move files around, or when you add or remove CC.

Personally, I delete the cache files before I start my game or Bodyshop. Less chance of problems that way.
#453 Old 18th Jul 2020 at 8:22 PM
Cache files can cause problems if you edit files in the downloads folder, possibly if you compress files, move files around, or when you add or remove CC.

Personally, I delete the cache files before I start my game or Bodyshop. Less chance of problems that way.

I've found myself having to do that a lot recently.

Anyhow, here's some upcoming young adult Sims with personalised items. Left to right:

Dejohn Osment: A Jamaican student with a love for surfing. Uses a public domain pattern.
Mingmei Chen: A Chinese student who wants to learn about the ancient forms of art of her homeland. Uses a public domain pattern.
Jamie Palmer: Shy but friendly, haven't really thought about his personality or his major yet. Uses a pattern from The Sims 3.

At the moment Dejohn and Jamie's shirts are WIPs, I like Mingmei's as it is.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#454 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 3:06 AM Last edited by jotaerre : 19th Jul 2020 at 7:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by WatermelonSandal
Anyhow, here's some upcoming young adult Sims with personalised items. Left to right:

Dejohn Osment: A Jamaican student with a love for surfing. Uses a public domain pattern.
Mingmei Chen: A Chinese student who wants to learn about the ancient forms of art of her homeland. Uses a public domain pattern.
Jamie Palmer: Shy but friendly, haven't really thought about his personality or his major yet. Uses a pattern from The Sims 3.

At the moment Dejohn and Jamie's shirts are WIPs, I like Mingmei's as it is.

@WatermelonSandal I love the look of all 3 shirts as they are, above all Dejohn's one, I only would vary the tone in the shorts to create some contrast with his shirt, male sims looks pretty good and the girl promise to be another gorgeous beauty, as your other girls are.

After 10 years without playing with sims skins, I'm modifying a texture set to satisfy an old craving, the 1st victim is Teru_k's Ephemera Asia skin type 3, the idea is to make it compatible with my fave Xhires female bodyshapes, (Fitchick, Fashion Model, Faerie & Rio) and add/align the adult details (teen to elder) for both genders in all 3 Ephemera Asia types (also map Crammyboy's hack and maybe some body hair on male textures) and of course add sexy feet to all ages and genders.

By now my 1st goal is to get used again to play with those small 1024x1024 single map textures, it's a bit hard after some time being customed to work with multiple map (diffuse, specular, normal, bump and subsurface maps) 4096x4096 textures, if I fill that goal and like the results with Ephemera ones, I'll go for "Nabila's Andale skin blends" to make the same proccess, because I love all its 6 shades.

Sorry for the censorship, but I have to respect MTS rules, anyways layers names in Photo-paint screenshot are explicit enough.

First texture in progress

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
#455 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jotaerre
@WatermelonSandal I love the look of all 3 shirts as they are, above all Dejohn's one, I only would vary the tone in the shorts to create some contrast with his shirt, male sims looks pretty good and the girl promise to be another gorgeous beauty, as your other girls are.

After 10 years without playing with sims skins, I'm modifying a texture set to satisfy an old craving, the 1st victim is Teru_k's Ephemera Asia skin type 3, the idea is to make it compatible with my fave Xhires female bodyshapes, (Fitchick, Fashion Model, Faerie & Rio) and add/align the adult details (teen to elder) for both genders in all 3 Ephemera Asia types (also map Crammyboy's hack and maybe some body hair on male textures) and of course add sexy feet to all ages and genders.

By now my goal is get used again to play again with those small 1024x1024 single map textures, it's a bit hard after some time being customed to work with multiple map (diffuse, specular, normal, bump and subsurface maps) 4096x4096 textures, if I fill that goal and like the results with Ephemera ones, I'll go for "Nabila's Andale skin blends" to make the same proccess, because I love all its 6 shades.

Sorry for the censorship, but I have to respect MTS rules, anyways layers names in Photo-paint screenshot are explicit enough.

First texture in progress

That should be good.

I thought it would be good to vary the tones by swapping the colours around, kinda like he's wearing a shirt/shorts set.

Might need some work though...
Screenshots
#456 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 8:34 AM
Another project I'm working on now that my 50s Sim is *finally* finished.

Some minimal t-shirts for guy Sims, taken from doodles made while taking notes.
L-R: "Caution", "Airvent", "Fragments", "Radiator" (might change the names later.)

Original Mesh
Separated Mesh
Screenshots
#457 Old 16th Aug 2020 at 5:41 PM
Following a tutorial by HystericalParoxysm, I learned how to layer make-up, and so made my layerable beauty marks. They obviously need some work, but the main thing was being able to layer them.
Shown here on a WIP Sim.

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#458 Old 16th Aug 2020 at 11:39 PM
Default Double test
Quote: Originally posted by WatermelonSandal
Following a tutorial by HystericalParoxysm, I learned how to layer make-up, and so made my layerable beauty marks. They obviously need some work, but the main thing was being able to layer them.
Shown here on a WIP Sim.

@WatermelonSandal awesome birthmarks, if you decide to share them, I hope you can share them as standalone makeup items for both genders/all ages.

Recently, while I was checking some backup DVDs, I found a "work" folder named Mesh workshop sims, with several meshing projects inside, some of them almost finished and "on hold" for about 8 years, disk is dated on Dec 2012, then I retake one of these, my own alpha mesh with SimpleDesign's flipflops and sexy feet for Warlokk's Fashion model.

Here is a test pic of the finished mesh with 2 of the recolors I did for it, I used my FM sims Sheila and Hoshi for the test, I put the skimpy clothes on Hoshi, since I'm testing my Ephemera Asia modified skins too, in the screenshot is the type 1.

....つづく

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Test Subject
#459 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 11:09 AM
Default Kimono for warlokks bootygal
I made a kimono mesh for warlokks booty gal myself but im having issues uploading it here this site does not like my 1024x768 images but this is te only monitor i got XD but here are the pic so you all can see what im working on.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#460 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 12:51 PM
@phoenix104 Are those the actual images you are trying to upload? Those are 600X450 and taken in CAS, whereas Creator Guidelines specify a minimum of 800X600 taken in-game.
Field Researcher
#461 Old 31st Aug 2020 at 7:13 AM Last edited by jotaerre : 2nd Sep 2020 at 12:45 AM. Reason: typos
Quote: Originally posted by phoenix104
I made a kimono mesh for warlokks booty gal myself but im having issues uploading it here this site does not like my 1024x768 images but this is te only monitor i got XD but here are the pic so you all can see what im working on.

@phoenix104 for the pics you posted I can assume that you did a conversion of the EA kimono/yukata from Bon voyage EP to Warlokk's booty gal, it is an awesome work and absolutely valid, if you accept some feedback, since its upload is not approved yet, I'd suggest to improve a bit more your already well done job, working more on the diffuse textures, edit them and try to move the flowers away of the mesh seams, in pics 1, 3 and 4 is noticeable that the seam of the mesh is absurdly located in the front of the mesh and hence the flowers gets cutted in a weird way, making more noticeable the misplaced seam, that is not your fault, it was done when the mesh was unwrapped to UVmap it, only the geniuses at EA could do that mistake, it's suppossed that when you unwrap a mesh to UVmap it, you place the seams in an area where it is less noticeable, I would have put these seams on the sides not in the front of the mesh, use the UVmap as guide to rework the textures.

Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@phoenix104 Are those the actual images you are trying to upload? Those are 600X450 and taken in CAS, whereas Creator Guidelines specify a minimum of 800X600 taken in-game.

By its size, it's obvious that these images were done with the ingame capture engine, in your WCIF thread, several of our fellows left you tips with methods to get bigger pics, all of them will help you to get the minimum required size of 800X600 as @simsample told you, only have to try the one that fits better your ideas, don't forget to check the tutorials here at MTS to get tips on how to improve the quality of your pics.

Well, since this thread is about pics and it's pretty inactive, I cannot miss the chance to showcase some of the stuff I'm making for my sims.

First of all a couple of pics more from the retaken project I shown some screenshots in my previous post, to show 4 more textures for my Fashion Model alpha mesh with sexy feet and SimpleDesign's flip-flops.

In the next pic, my sim Kate is wearing a red top with denim shorts, that texture belongs to ChazDesign, I reused it for my mesh, well to be honest in the time I started the project, I reused that texture in clothing items for all my favorite female bodyshapes, because it is an amazing texture and would be a waste to keep it for Eaxis boringshape only, it's almost sure I'll make a photo session with a sim from our fellow @WatermelonSandal wearing this outfit, but I don't know if I'll be able to post them, as the "sims of others" picture thread is inactive and I have another of his girls with images waiting to be posted, while I'm trying to avoid a triple post to that thread.

Another of these old projects was one with a mesh from Liana Sims I liked in those old good times but I disliked a small detail of it, the Eaxis block feet, my original idea was to replace them with sexy feet and keep it barefoot, but later I realized that flip-flops would make the mesh more versatile.

A first texture (a bit minimalist) and a first in game screenshot of the modified mesh.

I already spent the limit of pics for a single picture post, then....
....つづく (または継続しない)

Instructor
#462 Old 31st Aug 2020 at 11:17 AM
No pretty pictures yet, but I'm f i n a l l y getting started on finishing my FifthAce2007 Excel Bay Windows project I began back in 2017 and promised to finish over a year ago. Haven't been able to use my modding computer since Feb 2019, but it's now rebuilt and ready to go (and I am sooo jonesing to get some Sims2 mods done!). Been so long since seeing these files I'm scrapping most of it and beginning fresh, because I know some of those have some footprint issues I never got around to fixing.
Also, been doing a lot of research on door animations, so I'm thinking sometime this year I can complete the simultaneous opening slide door and a couple of other neat things I've discovered.

We have been stuck too long with "New Mesh" as the apex of creation.
_ WesHowe
Forum Resident
#463 Old 1st Sep 2020 at 2:25 PM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 8th Dec 2020 at 5:33 AM. Reason: Additional pictures
Female Hogwarts Girls Uniform concept
Well I never really found a "Hogwarts uniform that I liked" That was just the shirt skirt and tie. And I always thought this sweater vest dress from free time would be perfect

All it would need is a recolor and a shirt and tie to go over the sweater. Well I did the recolor

Now I finally realized I had a shirt that was almost an exact match to the one underneath the vest it's this Oxford shirt by skell

Well I wanted to see if it could be done in bodyshop..... it can't. Or atleast I don' know how/am not capable. Because you still see the outline of the sweater, and the sleeves collar don't match up. Also the oxford shirt by skell is a little to short to match up with the white undershirt of the sweater vest dress

However I wanted to see what it would look like if it could be done, so I opened up gimp and this was the result

Like I said there is the small length issue where the shirts don't meet, also in some areas the oxford shirt is narrower

I also managed to add on a tie from Cloudlessnights version of a hogwarts uniform (though it doesn't sit quite right)

Update:
I through together a last minute version with Skell's version of the reposited Apartment life sweater over top of it

Again this unfortunately is only a concept, but I figured I'd share it anyway
Field Researcher
#464 Old 2nd Sep 2020 at 6:24 AM Last edited by jotaerre : 27th Sep 2020 at 4:30 AM.
@Mischief Managed glad that you decided to share some screenshots of the nice work you're doing right now to this thread, I saw your thread at the creator feedback forum, but I avoided to reply there, mostly due to my ignorance on the Harry Potter's subject, I barely read the 1st novel about 19 years ago and never seen the movies or another related material, since you are looking there for feedback about the lookalikes, then a simple comment from me saying that I like what you're doing would be totally useless there, and even a sort of spam, but here is perfectly valid, loves what you did with those textures, above all I love the one in the next to last picture, it rocks.
@d4RE hopes to see images of your model very soon.

Liana sims mesh 124 for my fave four

This time is a conversion I did of the mesh 124 from Liana Sims to my favorite female bodyshapes, using Poser and Milkshape 3D, I skipped the MS3D screenshots because they would spend all the post not leaving chance to post some in game test shots, texture used also belongs to Liana.

Warlokk's Faerie gal and Fashion Model

Fitchick and Warlokk's Rio

All together, from left to right Faerie, Fashion Model, the original mesh from Liana, (its shape looks closer to Fashion Model than to Eaxis Boringshape, so weird as it is supposed to be based on Maxis one) Fitchick and Rio.

And here is my runway team as they are in my game, the beautiful Mingmei by our fellow @WatermelonSandal, my sims Sheila & Hoshi (Fashion Model all of them in my game) and my sim Claudette, a stunning lady based on BobbyTH's "Girl next door" bodyshape.

....つづく (または継続しない)

Forum Resident
#465 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 2:27 AM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 26th Sep 2020 at 3:59 PM.
@Mischief Managed glad that you decided to share some screenshots of the nice work you're doing right now to this thread, I saw your thread at the creators feedback forum, but I avoided to reply there, mostly due to my ignorance on the Harry Potter's subject, I barely read the 1st novel about 19 years ago and never seen the movies or another related material, since you are looking there for feedback about the lookalikes, then a simple comment from me saying that I like what you're doing is totally useless and even a sort of spam, but here is perfectly valid, loves what you did with those textures, above all I love the one in the next to last picture, it rocks.
@d4RE hopes to see images of your model very soon.

That's perfectly fine, Plus it keeps me motivated. and thank you very much that's very kind.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#466 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 3:00 PM
These outfits look lovely, good job on these @jotaerre
Are you going to upload them here on MTS?

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Field Researcher
#467 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 2:48 AM Last edited by jotaerre : 10th Sep 2020 at 3:31 AM. Reason: typos
Default I'm Giving up!
Quote: Originally posted by Mischief Managed
That's perfectly fine, Plus it keeps me motivated. and thank you very much that's very kind.

Glad to know that you feel so well and motivated, unlike you, I'm feeling totally discouraged up to the point that if I don't get permanently banned here after this moment of parrhesia, I'll go into lurking mode, (maybe I'll post only to the help and WCIF forums, when I get into problems or need something, as most people does, after all I'm not better than anyone) and as soon I get finished with some help for our fellow AdelanaSP I'm working right now and send her the files of what I'm doing, I'll leave MTS and hence the sims community.

Quote: Originally posted by Jawusa
These outfits look lovely, good job on these @jotaerre

@jawusa thank you so much my friend for the kind words you gave to my humble bodyshop items, and my apologies because to be honest, lately I've been avoiding to reply to this and/or any other picture's thread here, due to the lack of response to my pic posts I can assume that I'm not welcome here, neither my unorthodox sims or my content and pics, then try to keep posting unwelcome images would be a complete foolishness on my part.

Quote: Originally posted by Jawusa
Are you going to upload them here on MTS?

I doubt it my friend, in first place believe it or not, you're the first person and possibly the only one here, who show some interest in them, the only piece I think is already finished is my alpha pants mesh for "Fashion Model" I've started to show in this post, I don't see the minidress as my own work as the only thing I did was to replace those block feet for realistic ones (going more realistic, a sort of deadly sin) and SimpleDesign's flip-flops, the 3rd project, the conversions to my favorite custom body shapes (using custom bodyshapes, another deadly sin) still have some fails in the pants that I should fix before sharing them, if you like these stuff, as soon I finish their work, I can upload all these pieces and their recolors to my box account and send you the link, I have no problem in sharing my stuff with people who appreciates it, but I still see myself as a retired and homeless simmer, these were some projects I left unfinished eight years ago, and now I retook them for the sake of completion.

On the other hand, since I have the same "handicaps" after seeing the attempt that @phoenix104 did to upload another bodyshape variety related project, I honestly don't want to go through a moderation queue to get in the end rejected, because someone is (or poses to be) too overzealous about a small pixel difference between the "written" rules and my pics size or about a lack of quality I know my pics does not have, when the real obstacle for my "upload" is other.

@grandma_on_a_kiling_spree I got very well impressed by the pictures of the benches in your latest WCIF and I got tempted, I stole your pics to use them as reference and as soon I had a short free time, I opened my favorite toy and this is what I got after an hour and a few minutes playing with it, of course, right now it's barely a (loosely based) raw 3D model that needs a whole bunch of steps before being converted in a piece of "Sims furniture" if I decide to go that way, yeah I did it in "sims 2" scale (my fault) when I should have make it in Daz Studio scale, more useful to me.

As my purpose is not to offend anyone, I tried to soften them and I honestly hope my words not be as offending as my sims and content, and hence my pics are already for the sims community in its actual state, a narrow minded community, sick of a widely spread "Uncanny Valley's syndrome" and ruled by that sickness and the Ayatollahs of a fundamentalist pseudo-religious sect of Ea's worshippers that I currently tend to call the MM religion, I do not belong to that community, after the death of my home, (Back Alley Sims) I became into a sort of homeless simmer, even without the shelter for open minded simmers, the now also extinct "adult" sims community used to be, only 2 or 3 decent "adult" sim forums still have their doors open, but without any activity in years.

Already shared my last couple of pictures to this thread, then....

....つづく
(that's not true, will not be continued).
さようなら

Forum Resident
#468 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 3:55 AM
Default PLEASE Don't Give Up!
@jotaerre Hey JR, you ARE appreciated. I personally would hate to see you leave the Sims community. Please give some thought to reconsidering. I do agree, however, there is extremely little interest here in "our" sort of shapely Sims. The number of people here who use, or even mention, bodyshape variety seems to be an almost insignificant minority.

I'm interested in anything you may wish to share for bodyshapes. I don't play Maxis shapes at all - all the Maxis characters are still the default shape in my game but all my playable characters once they reach teen age are different bodyshapes and at every age are forbidden to interact with any Maxis character except to say goodbye if they should happen to bring one of them home from work or school. I'm on generation 5 of my aptly named "Shape Island" neighborhood and still see the same Maxis characters walking or jogging by my Sims' homes.

I still make/convert clothing to different bodyshapes but don't bother to try sharing them here because there is so little interest. Last night, I actually spent several hours converting more clothing to my Sims preferred shapes.

If you decide you want to continue for a while longer doing some Sims2 work (I hope you do), Please PM me and perhaps we can share things some other way.

P.S. I hadn't responded in this thread before because for some reason, I wasn't seeing it. Weird.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Scholar
#469 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 12:59 PM
JR, you really are appreciated, I have always loved your sims. I never used to waste my time with the picture threads but since seeing your name here I do come here for a look quite often. I too still have and use a huge variety of female bodyshapes, with Fashion Model and Fashion Model (D36) being among my favourites.
Mad Poster
#470 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 5:31 PM
@jotaerre -Having more body shape options would be great and I'd love some teen,adult and elder female shapes that were more boyish and some that were a little more curvy than EA ones to make my sims more varied in looks so my towns don't look like cities full of clones.

I've got a few apartment lot build projects lined up after my current townhouse project is finished and I plan on sharing some without CC though I'll link to any that might be useful in case anybody downloading it wants that CC.
Field Researcher
#471 Old 26th Sep 2020 at 5:37 AM Last edited by jotaerre : 27th Sep 2020 at 4:34 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by HobbesED
@jotaerre Hey JR, you ARE appreciated. I personally would hate to see you leave the Sims community. Please give some thought to reconsidering. I do agree, however, there is extremely little interest here in "our" sort of shapely Sims. The number of people here who use, or even mention, bodyshape variety seems to be an almost insignificant minority.

I'm interested in anything you may wish to share for bodyshapes. I don't play Maxis shapes at all - all the Maxis characters are still the default shape in my game but all my playable characters once they reach teen age are different bodyshapes and at every age are forbidden to interact with any Maxis character except to say goodbye if they should happen to bring one of them home from work or school. I'm on generation 5 of my aptly named "Shape Island" neighborhood and still see the same Maxis characters walking or jogging by my Sims' homes.

I still make/convert clothing to different bodyshapes but don't bother to try sharing them here because there is so little interest. Last night, I actually spent several hours converting more clothing to my Sims preferred shapes.

If you decide you want to continue for a while longer doing some Sims2 work (I hope you do), Please PM me and perhaps we can share things some other way.

P.S. I hadn't responded in this thread before because for some reason, I wasn't seeing it. Weird.

Thank you Eric, @HobbesED I love the idea of sharing related stuff, even in those other ways, I'd swear I had you in my Gmail contact list, but looked for it and didn't found your address, maybe it was Hotmail, but I loss that account years ago, anyways I think soon you'll get a PM from me with some of my stuff for bodyshapes, mostly FM and Fitchick, but I did stuff for several of them, I did the conversion of Liana sims mesh 124 for another bodyshape, I guess your favorite one, but I left it without importing to the package format due to a small issue with the cleavage I need to fix first.

Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
JR, you really are appreciated, I have always loved your sims. I never used to waste my time with the picture threads but since seeing your name here I do come here for a look quite often. I too still have and use a huge variety of female bodyshapes, with Fashion Model and being among my favourites.

Thank you Chris, I'm still a huge fan of your works, among them the ones for custom bodyshapes, above all the FM and MOD related ones, I still have all of the old works you did, @Chris Hatch did you tell something about Fashion Model (D36)? I'm assuming that it was done after my departure and I'd love to know more about, and of course, to get it.

Quote: Originally posted by TadOlson
@jotaerre -Having more body shape options would be great and I'd love some teen,adult and elder female shapes that were more boyish and some that were a little more curvy than EA ones to make my sims more varied in looks so my towns don't look like cities full of clones.

@TadOlson there is plenty of options to choice, all depends on what you want, if you want the whole bodyshape system with showerproof meshes and linked skins, or just clothing for shapely sims, even boyish females, for more muscular girls, the athletic girl and female bodybuilder by Marvine & Beoboxboy can do the trick, for weaker ones maybe some combo from Warlokk's numbered series or Gothplague's Miana can be of some help, also Warlokk's Milla, but there is not so much clothing items for these shapes, take an eye on Insemenator.org and its sister site ISA and you'll find them, for curvier shapes there are lots of choices, in some ones like BTH's shapes you'll have to research a bit more, but also can get them.

Scholar
#472 Old 1st Oct 2020 at 2:30 AM
Chris Hatch did you tell something about Fashion Model (D36)? I'm assuming that it was done after my departure and I'd love to know more about, and of course, to get it.

Fashion Model D36 was the first skin I made using full body meshes instead of top and bottom separates, makes the morphs a lot easier to make and look a lot better with no possibility of a join showing. I don't think I ever bothered to separate the mesh into top and bottom. The shape is Warlokk's FM with a slightly bigger bust and hips, generally there is a natural mesh for naked or pyjamas etc. and a push up mesh for when dressed normally. It is now probably the most common bodyshape in my game with many unique NPCs in T&A and A&N including Grim Reaper having the Fashion Model D36 bodyshape.

You can get the basic mesh with one (default S1) skin from FM[D36]nude-Mesh.zip (2.4 MB)
Field Researcher
#473 Old 2nd Oct 2020 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
Fashion Model D36 was the first skin I made using full body meshes instead of top and bottom separates, makes the morphs a lot easier to make and look a lot better with no possibility of a join showing. I don't think I ever bothered to separate the mesh into top and bottom. The shape is Warlokk's FM with a slightly bigger bust and hips, generally there is a natural mesh for naked or pyjamas etc. and a push up mesh for when dressed normally. It is now probably the most common bodyshape in my game with many unique NPCs in T&A and A&N including Grim Reaper having the Fashion Model D36 bodyshape.

You can get the basic mesh with one (default S1) skin from FM[D36]nude-Mesh.zip (2.4 MB)

Thank you Chris, just nabbed it, I'll PM you when I load her, she must be a cutie for sure, I remember when we were at BAS you had a ladies only hood.

#474 Old 3rd Oct 2020 at 8:56 AM
Well I was making some beauty marks but Bodyshop didn't like that.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#475 Old 3rd Oct 2020 at 3:18 PM
If you were trying to load an existing project and changed the project files outside of BodyShop, it can react like that.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Page 19 of 22