Replies: 2611 (Who?), Viewed: 278019 times.
Page 105 of 105
Inventor
#2601 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 11:09 AM
Captain Beard Beard's Pirate Galleon, not pictured is the homestead he built for his Mother.
assorted game glitch as is annoying frequent.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2602 Old 4th Nov 2021 at 12:24 AM Last edited by grammapat : 4th Nov 2021 at 1:12 PM.
Noted: throne chair on pile of gold. Cannons! way cool
===
and pics of a Sim created as a toddler, Larry Spillane. And his teenage daughter, Tawney. Unfortunately, she inherited his nose..and yes, his sneer (wonderful that this face slider is genetic)
Screenshots

Namaste... or "go"
Inventor
#2603 Old 5th Nov 2021 at 11:18 AM
Just at the base of Tricano island's central and tallest volcanic peak sits an old ruin, now full of water. clearly built by the natives as it bears the same design as the intact temple at the seashore. also, floaty kitty and a gym in Rematra Village.
Screenshots
Scholar
#2604 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 2:11 PM
RBF starter pack: Downturn mouth, slanted thin eyes, low & pointed eyebrows
Screenshots

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
#2605 Old 13th Nov 2021 at 3:58 PM

Despite the cold, the Gavigans spent most of the day outside.

Nothing like a little slow dancing in the kitchen.

Upon hearing that today was a snow day, Justin's response was to plunk himself in front of the piano all morning long.

Sibling puppies~

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#2606 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 11:04 PM
This is how Sim Sample greets his guests at Hommage Du Fromage:

Why so many crumbs when eating jelly?

Why does no-one call!

Uh-oh:

Later:
Screenshots

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Lab Assistant
#2607 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 6:48 AM
I used moveobjects to pull some Sims out of the Fight Cloud (tm):

I wish I could fight like that.

Leon gambles with intimidation tactics: if a Sim doesn't run after seeing this, they're definitely not someone to mess with.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2608 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 2:42 PM
If you want to be able to always enjoy those animations, there is a mod that removes the fight dust ^^
Screenshots
Theorist
#2609 Old 23rd Nov 2021 at 8:42 PM
Lab Assistant
#2610 Old 23rd Nov 2021 at 11:32 PM Last edited by Matt_Y : 24th Nov 2021 at 2:11 AM.
Default Mix of Regency / Edwardian townhouse
Heya guys!

I LOVE Regency, Edwardian houses and I knew that if I decided to build one I would need a ton of cc, lots of work and a few possible crashes lol, but I did it anyway! I am very very happy with the result and I love how the house looks a bit Disneyish and cute. The entire house has a blue theme going on, I imagine it belongs to a wealthy family from the Regency / Edwardian era and they are a very kind, polite and generous family hence the soft colors throughout the house. I would love to share even more photos but I'm lazy xD I promise I will start sharing my houses at some point, hope there won't be any glitches or anything.

Oh and the basement is furnished as well but I didn't take any photos. It has a couple of maid's rooms, a wine cellar, couple of small toilets and like a storage room.

Hope you'll enjoy my build!
Mad Poster
#2611 Old 25th Nov 2021 at 12:59 AM
Absolutely love this house! Especially love the kitchen, with all the food items.

Namaste... or "go"
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#2612 Old 28th Nov 2021 at 5:08 PM
@Essa Oh no, more fighting!

@Matt_Y Beautiful house, looks so realistic! and-

All of the sims in Lacuna Delta use sat-nav, and it keeps directing them up this dead-end street...

Screenshots

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Page 105 of 105