Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#326 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 3:58 PM
I suppose you used a mod for the genetics? Otherwise it would not be possible to have a born in-game child of Mary-Sue and Daniel with red hair and green eyes. Same for the Broke baby.

Quote: Originally posted by marimisawa
I'm attempting the Pleasantview Epic challenge (lets see how far I get lol), so here are some of the kids from my game!

Stella Lothario, Don's alien daughter.

Coraline (black hair) and Mikayla (red hair) Pleasant, Daniel and Mary-Sue's post-reconciliation twins.

Melinda Broke, the baby that Brandi is pregnant with at the start of the game.

Angela with her and Dustin's daughter, Penny Broke, as a toddler, and then Penny as a child.

Angela holding Penny's little brother, Cash Broke.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#327 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dirrna
I suppose you used a mod for the genetics? Otherwise it would not be possible to have a born in-game child of Mary-Sue and Daniel with red hair and green eyes. Same for the Broke baby.

Or they used meetme2theriver's fixed templates, which gave the premade sims recessive genes and relinked Skip, so that his genetics are used for Brandi's baby and allows the chance for a girl.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Lab Assistant
#328 Old 6th May 2021 at 7:18 PM

This is Angela and Dustin's son, Henry. He just aged up to a child, and with the new defaults I'm using I feel like this kid kinda looks like a model lol.
Forum Resident
#329 Old 13th May 2021 at 2:05 PM
I thought I'd add a few of my Strangetown descendants, as Strangetown seems a bit under-represented here!

L to R: Hecate Beaker (daughter of Loki and Circe), Sirius Curious (son of Pascal and PT), Lucy Dowling (daughter of Lilly Do and Lola Curious, via Lilly and sperm donor Johnny Smith)), and finally Olivia Nigmos-Smith (daughter of Johnny Smith and Ophelia Nigmos).
Screenshots
Scholar
#330 Old 14th Jul 2021 at 1:02 AM
My first Strangetown alien-abductee babies have become adults.

Liana Curious, daughter of Pascal and apprentice witch to Olive Specter:

Irving Curious, son of Vidcund, cuddling with his boyfriend Nervous Specter:

Lincoln Curious, son of Vidcund and Irving's twin. He died of a sudden illness as a teen and Pascal rather botched the resurrection, but he seems happy.

Destro Beaker, son of Loki, with his soon-to-be wife and mother of his child, Klara Vonderstein:
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#331 Old 15th Jul 2021 at 7:30 PM

Liana Caliente (Dina Caliente + Mortimer Goth), Babygirl Caliente (Dina Caliente + Don Lothario), Antonio Caliente and Princess Caliente (Dina Caliente + sim born in-game)

Stardust Neighbour (Marsha Bruenig's daughter, Nina Caliente's granddaughter), Strummer Neighbour (Marsha Bruenig's granddaughter, Nina Caliente's great granddaughter)

Picasso Melinder and Palahniuk Schwissenbaum (Sophie Miguel's sons (and Pollination Technician's grandsons))

Hetty Benett, Marisa Bendett's daughter

I am Error.
Scholar
#332 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 2:57 AM Last edited by sturlington : 20th Jul 2021 at 9:57 PM. Reason: Added a few more pictures
This is Shayne Smith, eldest son of Johnny and Ophelia. He looks like his father but in personality takes after his mother.

And here are Hal and Deneen Grunt, twin children of General Buzz and Crystal Vu Grunt. They are roommates, best friends, and just like each other more than anyone else.

EDITED TO ADD A COUPLE MORE

Cedric Smith, younger son of Johnny and Ophelia. He looks more like his mother but in personality takes after his father.

Foster Beaker, son of Circe Beaker and Vidcund Curious. He has a ski slope of a nose.

And under the spoiler, Hal Grunt was changed into a werewolf by the witch, Liana Curious, which didn't change him all that much except he looks like he put on too much hair gel.

Screenshots
Scholar
#333 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 5:38 PM Last edited by sturlington : 25th Jul 2021 at 11:17 PM.
It's been a week since I last posted, so I hope this doesn't count as a double posting. If it does, let me know and I won't do it again. But I like to show off my Sims' kids. :-)

Porfirio Beaker, son of Loki and Blossom Moonbeam Beaker:

Mirella Grunt, daughter of Ripp and Jill Smith Grunt and fiancee of Porfirio:

Mathilde Curious, daughter of Lazlo Curious and Stella Terrano:

Ellsworth Curious, son of Lazlo and Stella:

One more: Mabel Grunt, Mirella's younger sister, under the spoiler:
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#334 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 3:42 PM

Melanie and Stellan Meckare (Tinker), Wanda and Stephen's twins

Temperance and Macchiato Neighbour, Melody Tinker's children

Hector Nigmos, Ophelia and Johnny (Smith) Nigmos' child

Circe and Loki Beaker's biological child who's currently living with the Smiths', Tankette Smed (Smith)

I am Error.
Scholar
#335 Old 29th Jul 2021 at 6:35 PM
Here are some descendants of my alien hybrids.

Arlie Smith, grandson of Johnny and Ophelia, son of Shayne and BV sim Marlena Hamilton.

Lonnie Curious, granddaughter of Pascal, daughter of Liana and BV sim Connor Dawn. She looks a little less terrifying now that she's grown up, but she's definitely got a touch of evil about her and will succeed Liana as the Strangetown witch.

Cleotilde Curious, Liana and Connor's younger daughter. She's a bit nicer than Lonnie, more inclined to romance than witchery.

Natasha Beaker, granddaughter of Loki, daughter of Destro and Klara Vonderstein.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#336 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 11:30 PM
This is Sebastian Pleasant. He's a grandson of Don/Cassandra (through their son Vincenzo), and Daniel/Mary-Sue (through their daughter Mikayla).

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Forum Resident
#337 Old 11th Oct 2021 at 7:38 PM
Current ones in Strangetown/Bluewater

Anni-frid Picaso (Matthew and Jessica Picaso), Selma and Joakim Picaso (Jessica Picaso and General Buzz Grunt)

Macchiato and Temperance Neighbour (Melody Tinker and own sim), Hector Nigmos (Ophelia Nigmos and Johnny Smith)

Stellan, Melanie, Andreas and Antonio [Tinker] (Wanda and Stephen Tinker)

Rosalina [Curious] (Pascal Curious), Chap [Curious] (Vidcund Curious)

edit: Forgot Tankette

I am Error.
Lab Assistant
#338 Old 27th Oct 2021 at 4:41 PM
Gerald and Imogen Goth - children of Lucy (Burb) and Alexander Goth!

Grace Goth - daughter of Mary-Sue and Cassandra (I have the same sex pregnancy mod :D)

David, Lucius and Angelica Dreamer - Lilith and Dirk Dreamers' kids

Leonard, Olivia and Lilly Broke - Angela and Dustin Brokes' kids

Maria Caliente - daughter of Mortimer Goth and Dina Caliente

Chelsea Burb - second daughter of the Burbs'!

And last but not least ... Maurice and Tiana Pleasant - Kaylynns and Daniels children!

Test Subject
#339 Old 6th Nov 2021 at 2:17 AM
I generally take a lot of pictures of Sims with their babies and toddlers, so all in the same style :-)

Anneleen Jacquet, daughter of Gilbert Jacquet and Florence Delarosa, with her baby Marie Jaquet. The father of the baby is a son of a CAS Sim and a BV island inhabitant.

Marie-Laure Phoenix, with her parents Angela Pleasant and Jimmy Phoenix (from SSU) in the background:

Pedro Swain, son of SSU premades Heather Huffington and Erik Swain. The lady with the brown hair in the background is the mother of the baby. She is Kevin Beare's daughter.

Pedro's twin brother Bernard Swain. The lady he is intimate with is Michelle Langerak, youngest daughter of Daniel Pleasant and Kaylynn Langerak.

Bernard was having an affair in the picture here above. Here he is proposing to Giulia Caliente, daughter of Nina Caliente and Herb Oldie. He does like his redheads

Are these John and Jennifer next generation? Yes, they are, and they are getting married! To be more precise: John and Jennifer got divorced and had children with their new partners. 2 of them happened to fall in love with each other: Alano Lothario, daughter of Jennifer & Don Lothario; and Nick Burb, son of John with SSU premade Tiffany Sampson.

Filip Pleasant, son of Colin Pleasant and Giorgiana Pitts; grandson of Angela Pleasant & Jimmy Phoenix and Dina Caliente & Ashley Pitts

Colin Pleasant, the father of the Filip from the picture here above. He is holding his daughter Lara. She has the same mother as Filip.

Lisa Burb, daughter of Dieter Burb and Sophie Tinker. Granddaughter of John & Jennifer Burb and Stephen & Wanda Tinker.

The adult woman is Ellen Nova, daughter of SSU premade Castor Nova with Samantha Ottomas (the one from that big family who was pregnant with twins, she divorced her husband in my game). The child is Michele Caliente, her son with Gabriele Caliente (Dina & Mortimer's son).

Alexander Goth & Lucy Burb's twin sons: Tom & Jonas Goth

Evi Phoenix, daughter of Angela Pleasant & Jimmy Phoenix. She is holding her daughter Melissa Broke. The father is Lassad Broke, the son Brandi is pregnant with in the beginning. In the background you can see Evi's brother Colin.

Veerle Ruben, daughter of Joshua Ruben and cheerleader Diane Bradshaw. These Ruben genes are quite strong
Test Subject
#340 Old 6th Nov 2021 at 2:32 AM
Lien Landgraab, daughter of Malcolm Landgraab and SSU premade Alegra Gorey.

Left: Renée Dreamer, daughter of Darren & Cassandra. Right: Sarah Ramirez, daughter of Lisa & Checo Ramirez. The father of the baby is Renée's brother Max Dreamer. The man on the right-hand side is Sam Stacks, son of Jane Stacks and Don Lothario.

Brandi Broke with 2 of her grandchildren. The one on the left-hand side is Jonathan Broke, son of Dustin with Brittany Upsnott. The one on the right-hand side is Michiel Broke, son of Beau with Melody Tinker.

Another son of Beau and Melody: Sander Broke.

The blonde girl on the right-hand side is Lorena Caliente, daughter of Sharla Ottomas (the blonde girl from the Ottomas family) and Gabriele Caliente (the man with the brown hair sitting in front of her, he is the son of Dina & Mortimer).

Veerle Pitts with her daughter Kerlien Dreamer. Veerle is a daughter of Dina Caliente and SSU premade Ashley Pitts. The father of the little girl is Youenn Dreamer, son of Dirk & Lilith.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#341 Old 11th Nov 2021 at 11:19 PM
Little man Klud, grandson of Vidcund. And (strangling the cat)Pollitec Grunt, daughter of Buck Grunt and Jill Smith-Grunt.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#342 Old 7th Mar 2022 at 1:17 AM

Jonas Caliente, Dina Caliente and Don Lothario's grandson.

Julian Caliente, Dina Caliente's son.

Houdini Beaker, Erin Beaker's son.

I am Error.
Field Researcher
#343 Old 12th Mar 2022 at 3:56 PM
I was so baffled when Edward and Opal Contrary had a red-haired baby! I "run" to my beloved sims-wiki to get informed that Opal's mother, Stormy (really??? ) Miller's SimDNA in SimPE "shows that she carries the recessive allele for red hair. Also her dominant skin tone range is for medium skin, even though both her dominant and recessive alleles, as well as her recessive skin tone range, are for tanned skin!". I can't pretend that I fully understand all these very complicated (at least for me!) sims-genetics but at least there is a reason for the red hair there
Emma was very "fussy" as a toddler and she is a real "terror" as a child. Her personality points prove it: Sloppy/Neat: 10, Shy/Outgoing: 10, Lazy/Active: 3, Serious/Playful: 8 and Grouchy/Nice: 1
She manages to "destroy" her relationship with her parents everytime she plays chess with them (Rick saved himself because he left for college!)
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#344 Old 23rd Mar 2022 at 10:00 AM
The first two are a throwback for me, back to last autumn when I started playing my uberhood. Pictured: Mortimer, Dina and Diandra Goth. Diandra also has a younger sister by the name of Celina. Sadly Mortimer is no longer around to watch his little girls grow, but I made sure to take lots of pictures as keepsakes of the time they had together. He was very devoted and hands on, both with his younglings and Cassandra's young kids.

Then we have a branch of the Capp family: Cornwall, Regan and their only child, Thebe. Being the tenth grandchild might not sound so glamourous but the family really does dote on her, especially her cousin Ariel.

I've always loved the Capps and have a tendency to name any new children either after the ancestors or other Shakespeare characters. Take Goneril's twin sons for example - they are Sebastian and Orlando
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#345 Old 24th Mar 2022 at 1:13 PM
That's Iocasta Bachelor, child of Bella Bachelor (ex-Goth) and Don Lothario (oh! the scandal ) Iocasta is very sloppy like her dad, she is even more outgoing than Don is, she is active like Don but she is more playful than him and she has max "nice" personality points. Her zodiac sign is Pisces!
P.S. : I can't get over the way Bella smiles when she holds her daughter in her arms...
Screenshots
Test Subject
#346 Old 3rd Apr 2022 at 5:40 AM
So uhh I do have a lot of children to show and I do love them all I have lots from pleasantview lols :lovestruc :lovestruc

So John Burb had 5 kids with Jenn before she passed away from flu, so he remmarries 2 rounds later and had a child with his 2nd wife before he reached elder and here's Peter, hugging his friend Herbert Oldie.

Also John got abducted before and had twinsies, Agatha and Arthur Burb. But I only had a pic of Arthur

Mary-Sue and Daniel had another set of twins before filing their divorce papers lol here's Frances and Francis Pleasant. Frances sadly got on the flu at 16 and Francis never went to college nonetheless.

He had a relationship with Ava Goth, Dina and Mortimer's daughter.

Zion Langerak (Kaylynn and Don) and Theodore Pleasant (Nina and Daniel). They're quite close, despite the diferences, plus Daniel didn't mind having a step son.

My favorites, the Goth siblings! They are mostly Alexander Goth's children with Marjorie Louise (She's adopted by my custom family lol). They do have 4 children together, but this family is a bit dysfunctional abfkjbsfsf

So first, here's Michaelangelo (Michael) and his nephew Avery. He is a notorious womanizer and usually close to Don Lothario. Currently, he lives in Don's old condo since Don is living in downtown post-divorce. He was the only one who got Marjorie's looks and her recessives as well. He learns arts degree but got expelled, disappointing his dad. That's why he left the manor to avoid comparison from his dad

Michael's twin, Nicholas Viktor (Nigel) does like to follow his grandfather Mortimer's footsteps as a scientist, so he studies Physics. He is the favorite out of Alexander's 3 sons. Also Nigel is the father of Avery, who was the toddler that Michael hold earlier, Avery's mother is Lili Broke. (Lucy Burb and Beau Broke's daughter)

The Goths only daughter, Carolina Louisa. She is mostly a carbon copy of her mother, except she had freckles and her dad's nose. She had wits and follows her father's footsteps as an intern at the architecture career.

The youngest out of the bunch, Gunther Goth II. He is literally a splitting image of Alexander. He did inherited his mother's softheartedness and more of a momma's boy. Also here's him and his mother, which is adorable.

Also Michael got married with Lili Broke's twin sister, Lucrezia (they're triplets lmao) and had a daughter named Mirabel. She's a hyperactive kid and got more of her father's eyeshape.

In Strangetown, here's my Corazon Curious, daughter of Vidcund Curious and Penelope Flores-Harlow (another CAS sim, gr8). I used Genetically Correct Vidcund so she won't look a bit grumpy, but hey she does have her father's grumpyness and intellect. I extracted her to live in my custom hood, mostly to populate my little town atm
Mad Poster
#347 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 8:37 PM
In the Goth mansion, Darren Dreamer married Cassandra and had a son. Later Darren's son Dirk (who of course was living in the Goth house) married Lillith. Cassandra invited Angela, and even though Lillith had spent her teen years with her grandparents, Lillith started a fight with her pregnant twin.
In 3rd pic, teen Alexander holds his sister's son Gunther (named after Mort's father). In orange is Dirk (Darren's son) who just married Lillith. Relationships are getting complicated.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#348 Old 20th Jun 2022 at 3:16 PM
1. The boy and the girl dancing in the blue-ish outfits are Brandon and Brenda Burb (twins). It was their birthday party when they aged up to teens. The girl in the orange/yellow outfit is Carla Caliente (daughter of Nina and Don Lothario!). The boy who doesn't want to dance (or face the camera ) is Dylan Dreamer (son of Lilith and Dirk Dreamer), it's no surprise that he kinda creeps on the other kids because he has 3 Outgoing and 1 Nice personality points (I was surprised that he even attended the party ).

2, 3, 4 and 5. During the next rotation, it was Carla's turn to age up to a teen (and she looks freaking gorgeous!). She didn't have a party, though, because a) Nina was working and b) I... forgot that it was her birthday but she had a good time anyway because her dad randomly visited (as per usual!). She is best friends with Don because he always... happens to visit when I play Nina and Carla and he spends a lot of time with both of them. Say whatever you want about Don and his... dating habits but he is amazing as a dad

And I just realized what I did with the names: Brandon and Brenda Burb, Carla Caliente Only Dylan's name was intentional because I always follow the "D" pattern for all the Dreamer kids
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#349 Old 7th Aug 2022 at 2:13 AM

Dina Caliente and Mortimer Goth's daughter, Liana Caliente, and grandsons, Sugarpie and Honeybunch Caliente.

Jill Smith's sons Norfair and Brinstar.

(All four boys have the same dad)

I am Error.
Lab Assistant
#350 Old 30th Oct 2022 at 3:16 AM
The three children of Don and Cassandra Lothario:

Vincenzo:

Isabella:

Lucrezia:

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Page 14 of 15