Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Edea FF8

by shannanagins Posted 24th Dec 2005 at 7:37 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:26 PM by shannanagins

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 5:04 PM
I didn't think it required University. Try downloading and using Clean Installer
Test Subject
#52 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 2:35 PM
thanks for this sims, im glad :D
Good job

† Mayowazu ni kona ai wo shinji ikite yuku - I believe in this love without a question and live †
Instructor
#53 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 5:42 PM
Ah man what I wouldn't do for a house of bad asses from Square Enix lol. Edea is a must for me to download now. She's going to go perfect with Sephiroth. Hmm... someone said something about doing a Kuja sim but I never saw it. Anyone else know who it was that was working on him?

Any case, this is a fantastic job! I am still amazed at how well you nailed her looks with this sim. Other than thunderbreaks Tifa, I have to say this is one of the best looking final fantasy sims here. Great job!!

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 2:59 PM
The face is off, the clothes are excellent.
Test Subject
#55 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:05 PM Last edited by Jonnysims : 21st Jan 2006 at 3:47 PM.
Default Question about download
I downloaded Edea and her dress mesh for my game and am having a problem. The entire skin appears perfectly in Body Shop and the CAS screen, but when I want to move her into a home, she's only wearing a generic skin. I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Also, I was wondering if anyone actually thought of creating Edea's House as it appears in the game. I was gonna attempt to make one myself even though I'm not really good at making anything for The Sims. I started making the foundations, including a small beachfront property with pool/ocean.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:27 PM
Jonnysims, could you please upload her house when you finish I would love to have it.
Test Subject
#57 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:07 PM
I'll tell you what. I promise to upload Edea's house when I'm finished building it (I don't have any fixed image to go by besides the game itself). I might try to get the guide which would show it.

In the meantime, would you know how I could fix my problem with her skin?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 6:03 PM
Did you get my PM? I wish I knew what was wrong, but I have no idea. You'll probably have better luck asking in the help forums.

I can't wait to see the house
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 3:02 PM
Great job, I really love those veins in her face. Are those mask or do the belong to skin?
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 5:29 PM
I have no idea who this person is, but your sim version of her looks very realistic and I love the face veins!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Test Subject
#61 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 8:44 PM
Let me say that you have done a bloody great job!
I mean, you say you don't know how to do meshes (Like me) but that's excelent.
Well done!

-Merzitar-
Test Subject
#62 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 10:23 PM
i need help please i got q express and sims Clean Installer but i dont know what to do
Test Subject
#63 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 8:24 PM
never mind i figured it out
it s really great i like it great job
Test Subject
#64 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 11:49 PM
Great Edea but I'm concerned if someone took your work and placed it here: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...untry=&view=new
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 12:01 AM
Oh man I wish I could download this. I hate Q-xpress.
Test Subject
#66 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 6:26 AM
Thanks!!!! I love it! Oh yeah can anyone make a Young Adult Version? I wanna make her a leader of a sorority...... (I also would appreciate Headmaster Cid in a Young Adult Version for a fraternity.)
Test Subject
#67 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 6:52 PM
nice... very nice! really looks like her!!! great job here
Test Subject
#68 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 1:47 AM
I can't find the mesh. The links are broken or something.
Test Subject
#69 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 6:04 AM
Yes, I'd really like to download, but the mesh link seems to not work. I used the other link and apparently they are down for maintenance, but I don't know if that's a permanent thing or not...
Test Subject
#70 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 6:01 AM
the mesh link is down! If possible, could you add the mesh download? Thank you for creating this skin.
Test Subject
#71 Old 7th May 2010 at 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by azarum
Yes, I'd really like to download, but the mesh link seems to not work. I used the other link and apparently they are down for maintenance, but I don't know if that's a permanent thing or not...

I think it is permenaint because after 2 years it is stil down

FF's the Best, It RULEZ!
I can finally mod!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#72 Old 1st May 2011 at 5:31 PM
This dress always seems to elude me..i downloaded a version of her much earlier but the dress..you guessed it,did not show up..but then i find this post and think "yay maybe now i can have her dress!"...nope..if anyone has this dress mesh and its ok to share plz let me know..thanks and great work on her shes awesome but sadly waiting in game for a fitting outfit lol
Page 3 of 3