Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Final Fantasy VII AC final

by Navetsea Posted 21st Jul 2006 at 2:56 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2006 at 5:02 AM by Navetsea : uploading new skintone

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 103 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 6:04 AM
@niamh
oh, maybe your file is corrupted. please redownload again, and you better use downloader software like getright, gozilla, or internet browser like Opera which has option to resume your unfinished download file instead of download the whole thing all over again.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 7:28 AM
omg awesome
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 12:03 PM
You are fantastic! now Sephiroth has friends to keep him company!
Test Subject
#29 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 1:39 PM
...Yes, I redownloaded them and there was no problem.. Of course, I feel like a complete idiot since that was all it took LOL Thanks for clueing me in.
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 3:49 PM
Wow. Simply amazing.
I love the way you have managed to make these, I am a HUGE FF fan, including Avdent Children. ^-^

~*~!~*~Going 12 months strong with CFS~*~!~*~
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 4:45 PM

my new squall ^_^; I fix his eye a little, re-do the clothes totally on a new original sims2 mesh (no EP needed), texture of the clothes is totally enhanced, I added some scratches to the material, he wear the same clothes over countless battles, so come on, it won't look brand new. and I use my new skinsets.

Field Researcher
#32 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 5:42 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH so Gorgeussssssssss! Squall is my favourite character of FF! I have all of him and this version is realistic and with the eapon! oh oh I can't wait it!
Scholar
Original Poster
#33 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 6:13 PM Last edited by Navetsea : 22nd Jul 2006 at 6:33 PM.
the weapon is already available on MTS2 since the turn of the century ^_^;, it's made by Rosesim, and obviously won't be included in my package.

this is yet a little tweak on his face, I think this would be his final looks, I can't do anything beyond this right now, since FF8 was a PS1 game, it wasn't so detailed both in the game and the FMV. ^_^; but I'm quite satisfied with the result.

if you look carefully, you will see a face on his eyes, that's mine ^__^', I will use these eyeset on my new sims from now on, they shouldn't lost their faith to their god, no?!?

Field Researcher
#34 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 6:21 PM
So gorgeus! I think the final face is perfect, make squall is very dificult, the only reference to this character is the singer Gackt, (my favourite), in malice mizer times, and this squall I like so much, and I'm fanatic, more that kadaj and is dificult to say, but this squall need something, how a green, beautiful, great, scooter

Great work of truth your sims are the best
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 7:21 PM
hey, these are very good!
too bad the movie sucked badly! (in my opinion) it was boring and I couldn't wait till it was over.
Nevertheless, I love the characters you created, and the clothes look amazing!!!!!!!!
thumbs up for you
Test Subject
#36 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 7:42 PM
Oh my god they are so great !I love Final Fantasy and a search so long for Yazzo and Loz ! It must take you a lot of time !

Oh, and sorry my english is not very good...
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 8:05 PM
You can get Kadaj hair on SimCribbling's yahoo site http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group...ling_newhair02/ and you did an amazing job on this sim. :D
Test Subject
#38 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 8:24 PM
That Squall is perfect.When will it be uploaded?
Scholar
Original Poster
#39 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 8:30 PM
The character design in the movie was great, but its fighting scenes were terrible, the movements were just too fast, I can barely see what's going on exactly. and the dialogue, I can't imagine 3 badguys talk about their mommy that much, asking everyone where did they hide their mommy. and they all vaporized by a magical rain?

I think that was a pure show off about their 3D capability, among anything else.

Test Subject
#40 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 8:38 PM
FFVIIAC was great.The character were some of the best,the fighting scenes were terrific (being fast paced only added to there coolness),although the repeated use of the word ''mother'' did get kinda aggravating.Now Navetsea when can we expect your Squall.And since it uses no EP's which mesh did you use for it?
Field Researcher
#41 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 9:01 PM
The film isn't follow the same idea of the videogames respect that don't show so much the feels, and dialogs are very cut. In the games the dialogs are so much importants, more that the fights, because a rol game go this way. But the film is so boiring sometimes and others is so fast, the movi must during more time, about 3 hours, because was a film for fans, and the fans enjoy during 3 hours or more, and another because feels and ending or the film was broken, I think.
Scholar
Original Poster
#42 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 10:33 PM Last edited by Navetsea : 22nd Jul 2006 at 11:04 PM.
The motion was OK, but at some point it should be slower to show the impact of the movement,

About my Squall, I will upload it when I think it's ready.
a one piece casual clothes (no top + bottom) I don't know the name of the mesh, just a non EP mesh.

@sonya
Thanks for the link to the Kadaj hair, it'll help people who miss the hair ^^

Field Researcher
#43 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 10:53 PM
The motion is depend of the country I think, exist the topic that others countries have others motions, the japanase are more serious in movies that others countries, the americans are more espectaculars, tetsuya want impressive to americans with this fights like a matrix, but in europe this is diferent, in my continent overall france, my country spain, and italians, the people have the love overall things, are more passionable people and for this france have fame that Paris is a romantic city or venecia, etc... and the feels was cold in the film, the people say that the word mother was heavy in the film, I think that tetsuya want to play with the feel that in europe is feeling, I don't want to say that are diferents, only the culture is diferent, and in the films I need more words and passion between the characters, I saw so much cold the characters overall to cloud. The fights for me was fast yes, and heavies, the same way when I play to the videogame. Fight to fight without repose.

I think
Scholar
Original Poster
#44 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 11:13 PM
yeah, european people would love to see them riding Piaggio scooters with their loved ones, maybe hanging out at some cafe, and drinking cappucino, and with a lot of flowers, maybe they should wear some flowers on their hair too ^___^ hahaa.

Field Researcher
#45 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 11:56 PM
yes! is truth the european people like so much cappucino and scooters, today the continent celebrate the vespa years. And if you think the cappucino is italian coffe, scooter piaggio I think that too, the flowers is a topic or france and spain, and the hair too overall in spain with the topic dance, I have other traumatic pic but then tetsuya nomura die to heartache. But I think in your health too. :D
Test Subject
#46 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 5:10 AM
Wow...I love them! They're great, thank you! :D

x.X.P.o.I.S.o.n.X.x
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 9:50 AM
Fantastic.

Lab Assistant
#48 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 7:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NessyOriginal
I try to make the hair of cloud, but i don't know if i get it, and the clothes are a nightmore , don't worry isn't for now, I'm working in him but i don't like the result. Well I continue working in him but with a view in positivy cloud always can be without hair in the head and go naked. :D

Did you know that MimeWhite made a version of cloud's hair? Well here's the link if your interested in making cloud and maybe using this hair mesh! ^_^
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...highlight=Cloud

By the way Navetsea, you did an incredible job! They look just like they do in the movie. The clothes rock! I hope you reconsider with Cloud though...
Test Subject
#49 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 8:14 AM
Default *Smile*
This is awesome I never thought I would find someone do this so neatly
Scholar
Original Poster
#50 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:00 PM
@suggah
I know, but I need more spikey on top of his head, in mimewhite it's more to the side.

Page 2 of 5