Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Bedding Replacements: Defaults and Non-Defaults

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 24th Feb 2008 at 8:57 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 11:50 PM by whitesiren

121 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 1:50 AM
Superb. Thank you so much for this.
Scholar
#77 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 10:51 AM
Had only I known the easy way to regenerate thumbnail by CTRL + RightClick, for years every single time I make a change or download replacements I always deleted my Thumbnail packages, was very timecomsuming having to regenerate every thumbnail just to see 1 change.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 4:15 AM
Thanks so much for these replacements, HP!
Now it will be SO much easier to decorate a room in the sims without all those tacky and ugly bedspreads.

Thank you for your hard work!
Test Subject
#79 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:41 PM
zomg, i think i love you <3
Instructor
#80 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 5:49 AM
You change of the mountain bedding (my favorite shade of blue) to its current existence in your set (my least favorite shade of green) forbids me from downloading the default replacements, and I do kinda like using the patterned ones when I'm actually /trying/ to make a room look horrible (because I do that to my cheap motels, yo), but I applaud your work on these. I always love more bedding colors for my simmies. ;O
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 4:08 AM
Thank you so much for these There are certain fugly beddings that I am purposefully using in a story, but for the downright fugly ones like that stripes/boys one?

Gah, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 7:07 AM
thank you thank you thank you!!! I couldn't stand the ugly default bedding!!!! These are perfect!!!
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 4:12 AM
THANKS, I used to be able to use only two or three before now I use as many as I like. I'm getting a white line on my single beds, everything under settings is up all the way or on high. I don't really mind it just thought I'd let you know

Now Taking Requests for House's and Paintings! Downloads also at simbology.com
Test Subject
#84 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 6:44 AM
Yay! No more fugly maxis bedding!!! Thanks for greatly appreciated defaults, HP!!
Test Subject
#85 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 2:45 PM
Loolz, I will have to keep the defaults (I just can't let them go!) but I'm downloading the non defaults :D
Very cool! Thanks for de-fuglying our sim's worlds just that little bit extra :P

Wheeeeeeeeee!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 10:49 PM
Awesome.

A S H L E Y // R E F L E C T S
latest projects: aura interiors second hand homes
Test Subject
#87 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 11:59 PM
you should update it for the aparment bed sheets there gastly stripes
Test Subject
#88 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 7:55 AM Last edited by MaijinSaix : 14th Dec 2008 at 7:55 AM. Reason: Utter Failure at Typing
These are beautiful. Thank you very much for offering us the chance to not replace the defaults; I've found that sometimes their odd textures can be put to use in the strangest of places.
Test Subject
#89 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 4:32 AM
AHH! I love this!!! Thank you soooo MUCH HP!

P.S. I love your display pic! *go Captain Picard *

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.
Test Subject
#90 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 8:55 PM
What an ingenious idea! Thank you!
Test Subject
#91 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 10:09 PM
Thank you! Those Maxis sheets are eye poison!
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 5:55 PM
Default Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I REALLY, REALLY! HATED those bed clothes! And allways had some work to go through them to get to custom bed clothes.
So, my sincere thank you!
Test Subject
#93 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 5:52 AM
wow! you made what was once disgusting now usable! i wish i had such talent! thanks alot and my sims will love this too. who really wants to sleep in those nasty purple circle whatchamacalit sheets anyways...i know i wouldnt. o.O
Test Subject
#94 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 1:00 AM
ZOMG! I love you! *huggles* But you don't have TSS? Thats not right! *runs off and snail mails you TSS*
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#95 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 11:03 AM
simsbabii - Hehe, thanks. I didn't have it when I made these but I do now - but I don't find the bedding in it too offensive.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#96 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 10:54 PM
THANK YOU!!!! P.S. Don't worry about Teen Style stuff- those are actually really nice =)
Helptato
#97 Old 30th May 2009 at 6:26 PM
The teen style bedding is cute.

Amazing set, matches with rooms much better. My Simmie Amy will be pleased, she's a bit of a tomboy and doesn't really like her current flowery green and yellow bedding.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 9:05 PM
Hooray! I hated those maxis bedding so much I just the same one all the time because it was the only one I liked but not anymore :D
Test Subject
#99 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 6:43 PM
THANK YOU! most of the originals are terrible, really.
Forum Resident
#100 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 11:19 AM
These are fabulous! I grabbed the non-defaults and love them! Thanks!
Page 4 of 5