Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Thriller Outfit

by Wicked_poppies Posted 20th Jul 2009 at 9:41 PM - Updated 21st Jul 2009 at 12:31 AM by Wicked_poppies

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 8:07 PM
Wow!!! Very beautiful and great!! How did you make it? What a pity that I can´t download it, but that´s my computer´s fault... But I wanna say thank you! Love and hugs
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 6:32 AM
can you make it for the base game?

Never regret something that once made you smile :)
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by popsy777
this is fabulous and i have downloaded it, but do you know where i can get one that is more similar to the real one? cause the real outifit has the extra padding on the shoulders so that the black shape is more triangular. also the trousers are tighter <3 xx love it

um.... you could go to www.makethedamnthingyourself.com
Good luck!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#29 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 6:25 PM
Oh, thanks very much! I used it in a lot of Thriller movies! Good job and good luck with your new and fabulous downloads!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 10:51 AM
thanks.
Page 2 of 2