Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2009 BMW M3 Coupe

by Fresh-Prince Posted 31st Aug 2009 at 10:44 PM

103 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 94 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Mad Poster
#51 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 8:01 PM
First and foremost... I want to give you some praise about the fact that you actually got back into making cars but for Sims 3 this time. That's impressive and you are truly awesome for that! This and your others cars are wonderful! Second, and this is NOT a request... I just wanted to know if you are ever going to do a Mercedes/Merecedes-Benz some time in the future? No specific year/model, just in general. I don't mean now, soon, or any time specifically. I was just wondering if you had plans for making one eventually when the time comes. That way I can look forward to downloading yours since you seem to be the king of cars for Sims. Regardless, thank you for all your hard work and creativity and I can't wait for more car choices! Even with the lights issue, it's still great to have all these choices since we can never have enough cars. And this one here truly is a beauty!
Test Subject
#52 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 8:03 PM
now if you do the M6 you'll officially be god
Test Subject
#53 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 8:15 PM
You seriously make some of the best cars. Period. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#54 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 10:18 PM
i second the bentley notion...... =P
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 12:08 PM
I love your cars!
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 5:53 PM
I love your creations and think that you are the best in the creation of sims car mods, and I will be very happy if you could do a rolls royce for sims 3, especialy the rolls royce hyperion pininfarina, thanks if you want to see a picture here is the link:http://carplace.virgula.uol.com.br/...-hyperion-4.jpg
Mad Poster
#57 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 5:54 PM
Fabulous! My poor simmies can't afford these cars, but I love putting them on lots and looking at them. I am playing AwesomeMod StoryMode, so I have stringent and difficult play. My sims need more older model cars, like some of what you have done in TS2. I do appreciate what you have given TS3. Thanks alot!!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 9:42 PM
Thank you for being so talented and sharing
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 10:11 PM
This is so awesome looking!!! Great job!
Test Subject
#60 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 11:24 PM
funny, i have 2 replies of this car at home of different sizes, still don't know why xD thanks FP
Test Subject
#61 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 3:53 AM
hi i love the 2010 mustang gt500 please you cant create this car for the muscle cars fans please(your other cars is enbevelible
Test Subject
#62 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 6:38 AM
Hi thanks a lot!!!!
I love BMW and this model is the one I would like to have in real life....
Good job
Test Subject
#63 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 3:34 PM
Thanks FP for all your cars. I must say that your cars make the sims more fun to play!!
Top Secret Researcher
#64 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 2:06 AM
I am floored at how beautiful this car is...you are quite the talented young artist!!!
Fabulous job F-P...again. Wow
Test Subject
#65 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 3:03 PM
Nice work, i've never seen a car look so realistic on the sims
Test Subject
#66 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 6:10 PM
download does not work... file is just a few kb and one cannot open it... this and the mercedes clk... the other downloads work...
Test Subject
#67 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:30 PM
hey thanks its a master creation but I have no idea how to install it and I all ready read de instructions.

if some one can give an advice please help me
Test Subject
#68 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 12:28 AM
hi, and thanks a lot for your vehicles

but using an italian installation of sims 3 i have a problem,
something like a language conflict

using your cars in the italian installation of the game
these cars haven't a name but only a long code

example:
bugatti is not called bugatti inside the game,
but name that I can see is **18364364269472325364**

do you know a software to rename the objects .packages ?

Lab Assistant
#69 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 4:01 PM
I can't download this file for some reason. I probably should have gotten this file sooner, but now I can't. I was able to get your most recent one, so I'm not sure why I can't with this. It's saying something about being a split file with something else. Not sure what that means. Anyways, I would love to have this to complete my library of your vehicles.

MTS_Fresh-Prince_995310_F-P_2009_BMW_M3_Coupe.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Above is what it says when I click to download it. Thanks a bunch!!
Test Subject
#70 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 9:47 PM
Beautiful! Definitely will use in my game.
Test Subject
#71 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Panther559
I can't download this file for some reason. I probably should have gotten this file sooner, but now I can't. I was able to get your most recent one, so I'm not sure why I can't with this

it works man
yesterday wasn't a good day to download from here,
for unknown reasons these pages were very slow to load

try to erase your cookies in your browser (explorer 8 i think)
try that way and re-download it,

this is a beautiful car, really
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by classicplayer
it works man
yesterday wasn't a good day to download from here,
for unknown reasons these pages were very slow to load

try to erase your cookies in your browser (explorer 8 i think)
try that way and re-download it,

this is a beautiful car, really

You are awesome! I did exactly what you said, and **POOF**!! There it is, a beautiful, shiny BMW M3 COUPE sitting in my driveway ready to be cruised around town in (well, not yet in mines particularly, but in one of my neighbors, yet it still looks sweet!! ). Thank you so much for helping me get this.
Test Subject
#73 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 5:05 AM
Thank you for this great car! Love it! We featured it today on our new blog.. Luxesim.blogspot.com - check it out! Can't wait to see your next creation!
Test Subject
#74 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 11:33 AM
Woww .. Thank you
Test Subject
#75 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 8:07 PM
looks awesome! can you do a luxury convertible for the sims 3?
Page 3 of 5