Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Open Grave & Optional Dead Nanny UPDATED

by bootsbrisket Posted 17th Mar 2005 at 6:51 PM - Updated 7th Nov 2008 at 12:34 AM by Canoodle

128 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 123 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Test Subject
#101 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 10:33 PM
Please, could you reupload it? It doesn't work now, the archive is broken Thank you very much
Test Subject
#102 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 3:04 PM
I love it! It would be great for pictures/movies! Thanks a lot! When i was little i tried to kill my nanny too :b
- Just kidding (;
Test Subject
#103 Old 22nd May 2008 at 5:37 PM
Wonderifully morbid =D
Test Subject
#104 Old 29th May 2008 at 3:31 PM
O yes! I like to bury boring old Nanny!!
Test Subject
#105 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 8:26 PM
I so wish I had a purpous for this in my game, maybe ill need an open grave sometime in the future :S
Either way its lush

PS what a perfect place for that bloody nanny
Test Subject
#106 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 7:58 AM
Toooooo funny!
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 2:41 PM
poor nanny! XD

online once again!
(haven't opened this account for years..)

Friendster profile :)

Facebook proffii:D
Test Subject
#108 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 7:04 PM
You're one sick person, but I LOVE it.
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 10:48 PM
LOL! Great.
Test Subject
#110 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 11:04 AM
awesome! verry original

˙˙uʍopǝpısdn sı ,,ǝlıɯs,, ʎɯ
Test Subject
#111 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 8:55 AM
serves her right for burning my house down and killing the toddlers!
this is AWESOME

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') I stole the bunny off macroqueen bc I dont know how to do a gekko, PLEASE TELL MEH JESUS!!!!
lolz, ferrets rule, I love the ferret :)
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 6:27 PM
HAHAHAHA
You should make the nanny react when she sees her body!

Best to be wierd, never be shocked,
Break rules whenever you can't be caught,
Please don't be boring, routines go trough not,
Who cares what you do? Who cares what you say?
That's the altitude, don't be normal... Yay!
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EkkoGekko
serves her right for burning my house down and killing the toddlers!
this is AWESOME

Oh really!
Me too. I had one child in the house with the nanny, nanny forgot something in the oven, child died, nanny died, Mom and Dad got home, angry nanny ghost killed mommy, angry child ghost killed Daddy.

Best to be wierd, never be shocked,
Break rules whenever you can't be caught,
Please don't be boring, routines go trough not,
Who cares what you do? Who cares what you say?
That's the altitude, don't be normal... Yay!
Scholar
#114 Old 31st May 2009 at 2:58 AM
I just found out if you put it in a pond or water of some sort it looked like she drowned. THIS IS FREAKING AWSOME!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kyjj911
finally i see a dead nanny!!! i tried to kill 1 but she is invincible to fire!

try useing moveobjects on while shes in you pool just move or sell the ladder she will drown after a bit
i hate the nanny

this is great
Test Subject
#116 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 10:24 PM
incredible i´ll put it next to my dead-nannies tombstones
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 3:12 AM Last edited by TigerSoundNet : 1st Aug 2009 at 3:42 AM.
I believe that this really "completed" my new graveyard.

And like any major improvement doing it, at least twice, seemed like the bare minimum to me.

Thank you, again, Bootbrisket!

... Jim ...
Screenshots
Test Subject
#118 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 3:37 PM
i just downed this and the nanny looks like a can to me, i have tryed twice now and it still looks like a can and not a nanny, maybe i did something wrong, please help, i would love to put this in my graveyard

Hail Eris goddess of discord
Test Subject
#119 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iampan69
i just downed this and the nanny looks like a can to me, i have tryed twice now and it still looks like a can and not a nanny, maybe i did something wrong, please help, i would love to put this in my graveyard

i removed my download folder and installed again,now it is the only file in my game(dead nanny) but it still looks like a can, please help i really want this in my game
its been over a week since i asked for help with no response, im not angry or anything as i understand people have a life outside of mts so im going to the forums for help

Hail Eris goddess of discord
Test Subject
#120 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 5:41 PM
lol wow i love this! great job soo downloading
Test Subject
#121 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 5:46 AM
AWESOME I just love the dead nanny. Can you make a ancient body or somthing?

If you know where some cool mods are TELL ME!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 6:43 AM
excellent work! would go great for sim movies
Test Subject
#123 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 9:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iampan69
i removed my download folder and installed again,now it is the only file in my game(dead nanny) but it still looks like a can, please help i really want this in my game
its been over a week since i asked for help with no response, im not angry or anything as i understand people have a life outside of mts so im going to the forums for help

having the same issue. the weird thing is, it used to work before. with the game fresh on my new comp, the nanny shows as a can to me too. i know the can represents where the body lies in the ground, but no matter what i do, the nanny doesn't show below ground. i'm surprised it was actually working few years back and now it doesn't. suggestions would be nice. it's just not the same without a dead body in the grave lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 8:06 AM
That is great , but i only get a beer-can. Not a dead nanny but thx again! Gonna try again.
Test Subject
#125 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 12:43 AM
This is amazing... I discovered a tiny new feature too. I figure you cloned this from a hot tub eh? Well with this casual romance hack that I just recently got, your grave just turned into a working hot tub and a couple of sims just had their first time in an open grave. Unbelievably awesome. I can't believe that just happened.
Page 5 of 6