Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2021 at 2:49 AM
Default Looking for butt/breast slider
Trying to put Sims Medieval on this computer and somehow a butt/breast slider I had used for my sims is missing (thankfully my sims and games are safe!) If you know of any compatible ones let me know!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2021 at 3:27 AM
mariacherry on tumblr has a whole pinned post about the cc she uses, and I'm pretty sure sliders are included
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Mar 2023 at 5:34 PM
At the moment im also looking again because about a month ago I had sliders for sims medieval. I crashed the game adding too many mods but it wasnt the sliders that crashed it. When i find them again ill posta link here. It took alot of digging but it does exist
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Mar 2023 at 7:17 PM
https://satellite-sims.tumblr.com/p...e-sims-medieval This is the link I found for sliders and other content. If those sliders dont work send me a message here [email protected] thats a zero between g and y in the email. If you interested send a message and i can send you another package that also works. So far ive noticed medieval is the hardest game to mod for the sims franchise.
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jun 2023 at 10:12 PM
I tried the slider mods listed there, but they didn't work.
They appear to have been made for the regular Sims 3, so do I need to install something else to get them to work in Medieval?
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jun 2023 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SteelTitan
I tried the slider mods listed there, but they didn't work.
They appear to have been made for the regular Sims 3, so do I need to install something else to get them to work in Medieval?

Most mods will work with Medieval, I have Jonha sliders installed and they work as best as they can considering they only have one outfit.
https://modthesims.info/d/378416/up...d-and-more.html

[/B]
Quote:
Friends help you move, best friends help you move bodies.