Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Claypads" Ceramic Tile Walls & Floors

by mlefay21 Posted 29th Oct 2008 at 3:17 PM - Updated 30th Oct 2008 at 12:01 AM by mlefay21

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HomestarRunner20X6
This is an awesome set that looks great in-game, but I'm afraid I had to delete it completely from my downloads folder.

Your tiles (both floor and wall) seem to slow down my game considerably. Especially when browsing any part of the catalogue that contains your tiles.

It sounds crazy, but the lag only started after I downloaded your tiles and it disappeared when I deleted them....

Maby it's your video card in your computer ?
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:10 AM Last edited by rnramey : 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:14 AM. Reason: forgot "thanks"
These are awesome! Thanks so much. A lot of my sims will be getting bathroom redecorations now! I really love all the color choices. You rock!!

Quote: Originally posted by CicconeSims
How do you put the tiles on the pool walls and floors I've been looking and havent found anything help

Try this tutorial from mikeinside here at MTS: http://mikeinside.modthesims2.com/b...lour/index.html

--Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.--

** Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain **
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Mar 2024 at 2:50 PM
These tiles are nice but they have slowed down my game considerably. When I opened the catalogue, I experienced a lag of a few seconds.
Page 2 of 2