Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A simple dining table – Update 2014-08-27: Rigfix

by plasticbox Posted 3rd Feb 2010 at 6:29 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:45 PM by plasticbox

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 4:25 AM
love this! :D
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 8:17 PM
This table hasn't been updated after patch 1.26, so you need to manually fix it with a Rig Fixer. I used Granthes's . Without fixing the RIG, no chairs will snap to the table and thus you can't make a sim dine/use computer/anything by it.

Note: plasticbox's Canonical Kitchen Chair needs the fix too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 11:57 PM
weeeee lovelayy
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 8:42 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:43 PM.
Thank you munds!

Luckily granthes had reuploaded his fixer this month (available again here) -- since I only have the base game (and not the current version), I can't reliably test this myself, so I'd need volunteers for that =).

Package attached below, can somebody with a new-ish game check it out in game and let me know whether it works now?
– tested and workingness confirmed, thank you!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:23 PM
This one also works for me. Thanks for the update; I missed this table too!

My Simblr is FakeHouses|RealAwesome
Check out my Sim re-creations of 1920s kit homes:
The Shadow Lawn ||| The Plaza ||| The Trenton
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:46 PM
Thank you, again!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 8:52 PM
Thanks, and also for the Pets fix.
Page 2 of 2