Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Give Me Some Talent

by FDSims4Mods Posted 19th Sep 2021 at 12:19 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2024 at 8:34 PM by FDSims4Mods

101 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 15th Nov 2021 at 12:23 AM
Hi, I really liked the idea of your Mod ... I would like to translate the Mod to Brazilian Portuguese, how do I send you the translation?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#77 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SaahSimmer
Hi, I really liked the idea of your Mod ... I would like to translate the Mod to Brazilian Portuguese, how do I send you the translation?

You can share the translation file by sending me a google drive link via this private message system.
Test Subject
#78 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 6:44 PM
Is there any compatibility issues? I've found that when I pair this mod with MCCC, I get the last exception caught by MCCC. I tested it alone with just MCCC and received the same message.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#79 Old 22nd Nov 2021 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jazminzapata
Is there any compatibility issues? I've found that when I pair this mod with MCCC, I get the last exception caught by MCCC. I tested it alone with just MCCC and received the same message.

I've been using this mod with MCCC withou any problem.
Are you sure you not install a package file linked to a DLC you don't have?
Could you send me the LE report you get?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#80 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 11:03 PM
This mod seems to be working fine after the last game updated (Patch 1.82). If you have some problem with it, let me know.
Test Subject
#81 Old 14th Dec 2021 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FDSims4Mods
I've been using this mod with MCCC withou any problem.
Are you sure you not install a package file linked to a DLC you don't have?
Could you send me the LE report you get?

Attached is the report. I know nothing about all of this so I'm sure it might be something on my end.
Attached files:
File Type: txt  lastCleanException.txt (30.7 KB, 40 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#82 Old 9th May 2022 at 3:00 PM
This mod seems to be working fine after the last game updated (Patch 1.87 - April 2022). If you have some problem with it, let me know.
Test Subject
#83 Old 27th Jun 2022 at 3:52 PM
This mod seems to be working fine after the last game updated (Patch 1.87 - April 2022). If you have some problem with it, let me know.

Does anyone know if this is working with the Werewolves update? (v 1.89)
Test Subject
#84 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 1:44 AM
I think the July 26th patch broke this mod, as it's not working in my game after installation of the update.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 28th Jul 2022 at 3:02 AM
Default XML injector
Quote: Originally posted by n3913
I think the July 26th patch broke this mod, as it's not working in my game after installation of the update.

Have you tried it again since the XML injector was updating? It might work once you update that. I'm pretty sure it used it.
Top Secret Researcher
#86 Old 26th Dec 2022 at 5:40 AM
Does this mod or any others of yours need updating for 1.93?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 27th Dec 2022 at 5:21 AM
will this mod be on curseforge?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 15th Mar 2023 at 3:00 PM
will this mod need to be updated for the infants patch?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#89 Old 28th Mar 2023 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JoFCUK
will this mod need to be updated for the infants patch?

The mod by itself is working fine, but I might need to update it to take into account the changes they've made on children's skills.
Before this patch, for example, kids could only increase piano skill after reaching level 10 in the creativity skill, so the mod gives piano talent to children only when they reach this level or grow up.
Now they can learn piano skill from the beginning, so maybe it doesn't make sense to know that the child is bad at the piano (because of their low creativity skill) only when the child grows up.
Maybe I'll update the mod to give piano talents based on the imagination skill level they had when they were toddlers.
Besides that everything is working normally.
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 2nd Apr 2023 at 9:01 PM
Default Welcome back!
I'm so happy to see you returned to active status! Would you be willing to share whether you plan to continue to develop the bed wetting mod? I think it would be even more relevant now with infants. I would love to have an actual reason to max my sims' potty skill.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#91 Old 3rd Apr 2023 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sweetgirl612
I'm so happy to see you returned to active status! Would you be willing to share whether you plan to continue to develop the bed wetting mod? I think it would be even more relevant now with infants. I would love to have an actual reason to max my sims' potty skill.

It is in my working list.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#92 Old 17th Apr 2023 at 3:54 PM
Thank You very much !
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#93 Old 18th Apr 2023 at 3:46 AM
Thank you so much for the update!!! 😊
Test Subject
#94 Old 7th May 2023 at 10:28 PM
I don't know if it's expected but my toddler when he grew up from infant (he had all the milestones) received "not enough" (I'm not sure about the exact name, I'm playing with Polish translation) skills in all 4 categories (despite being talented in thinking - he has this trait as well) and it's impossible to teach him anything. During one week their parents were working on his skills 24/7 and he has 2 points in 2 of them and still 1 point in the rest :/ I've tried to delete these traits by MCCC, but they're immediately appearing again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#95 Old 8th May 2023 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Velmyle
I don't know if it's expected but my toddler when he grew up from infant (he had all the milestones) received "not enough" (I'm not sure about the exact name, I'm playing with Polish translation) skills in all 4 categories (despite being talented in thinking - he has this trait as well) and it's impossible to teach him anything. During one week their parents were working on his skills 24/7 and he has 2 points in 2 of them and still 1 point in the rest :/ I've tried to delete these traits by MCCC, but they're immediately appearing again.

I think you are talking about the monitoring traits.
These traits only tell you that your toddler still doesn't have a high level in a toddler skill.
They don't affect how fast or slow they will learn a skill.
As your toddler skills increase, these traits will change from bronze (the one probably you have now) to silver, and after to gold.
If you want turn them off, you can do it by shift clicking in the toddler and going in this mod menu.
If you think your toddler skills is taking too much time to increase you can delete the optional file that makes their skills more hard to increase (if you not did that already).
See more information about how to configure this mod in the Detailed Description of this mod at this webpage.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 22nd Jul 2023 at 1:46 PM Last edited by vvren : 22nd Jul 2023 at 6:13 PM.
Hello. Can you please inform how does the mod work with last patch? Also I would be very happy if you could add new riding skills to it. Thank you <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#97 Old 25th Jul 2023 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vvren
Hello. Can you please inform how does the mod work with last patch? Also I would be very happy if you could add new riding skills to it. Thank you <3

The mod is work fine with the new patch, but if you have Hose Ranch you won't get random talents linked to the new skills that came with it.
Soon, I will release a complementary pack for that.
Test Subject
#98 Old 26th Jul 2023 at 6:11 PM
The mod is work fine with the new patch, but if you have Hose Ranch you won't get random talents linked to the new skills that came with it.
Soon, I will release a complementary pack for that.

Thank you! I will be waiting then)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#99 Old 27th Jul 2023 at 11:00 PM
This is my favorite mod. If it ever stops being maintained I will take over for it, there's no question. This is such a great mod
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#100 Old 31st Jul 2023 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by InternWaffle
This is my favorite mod. If it ever stops being maintained I will take over for it, there's no question. This is such a great mod

Thanks!
Page 4 of 5