Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 9:56 PM
Default Happy Birthday to Me!
Well, since my birthday is during the work week, my family and I are celebrating today.

Do you have any memorable birthdays you want to share?

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 10:00 PM
Happy early birthday
Make sure you get the first, and largest slice of cake...or you could just eat a whole cake and make everyone watch.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 10:00 PM
My ninth birthday, there was a fire in the woods behind my house and the fire truck came right through my back yard. I thought that was pretty neat.

I planned all the games for my eighth birthday and invited my whole class over. We walked together from school to my home (I lived ten minutes down the street). It was a blast. My grandfather game me a bouquet of flowers. I had the best grandfather ever. :lovestruc

My sixteenth or seventeenth birthday, my friends threw me a surprise party and, even after a number of guests yelled "surprise" at me, I somehow missed that it was a party in my honor. Anyway, that was sweet of them.

My twenty-second birthday, I stayed up all night making clam chowder. It didn't turn out at good as I hoped it was, but it was still nice that my family all showed to eat it with me.

Fast forward to my adult years. I tend to forget my own birthday and to remember my son's. So glad he was born. Best. Kid. Ever.

I hope your birthday is wonderful, PANDAQUEEN!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Noa1500
Happy early birthday
Make sure you get the first, and largest slice of cake...or you could just eat a whole cake and make everyone watch.

Actually, this year, I got my father to make the cake into cupcakes. I'll be sure to eat the majority of the cupcakes.

and @VerDeTerre, I had my first kiss on my 16th with a classmate I was friends with in elementary school as I invited him to join me. Although I have a hypersensitive reaction of drunkenness from 6 Tablespoons of alcohol in food, I went to school the next morning with a hangover I truly didn't deserve.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Inventor
#5 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 10:59 PM
Birthday just gone, my boyfriend got me some shoes. He felt crappy about it because he didn't get me something "spectacular" but they're my favourite shoes now, I love them.
Scholar
#6 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 1:28 AM
Happy birthday

I personally hate birthdays, because they remind me that I'm one year closer to death.
...Oops, that got a bit dark. Have a cat.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallyJW
Happy birthday

I personally hate birthdays, because they remind me that I'm one year closer to death.
...Oops, that got a bit dark. Have a cat.

The darkest truth of all is we die a little bit every single day.

Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 10:24 AM
@PANDAQUEEN

happy early birthday i hope you will have a great day

i never really do anything for my birthday, i use to have a family party but i don't any more. my parents never let me have a proper party because they said it was two expensive.

i'm 16 years old next year and i hope my birthday will be better than it was this year because my family didn't do anything for my birthday, it was basically a normal day where nobody cared that it was my birthday
#9 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 11:30 AM
Happy early birthday, PANDAQUEEN!

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 11:26 PM
Thanks...I've been talking with my boyfriend and we're planning on spending a romantic night in when my birthday is on the real date.

Mad Poster
#11 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 2:15 AM
Best birthday EVER was 40 - I think; I threw it myself! My 2 kids came from out of state, lots of friends and co-workers. I made the best food! Lots of presents, everyone had fun. It was in a house I was renting; actually I was renting it with my fiencee, but he had told me he didn't love me anymore (and would not say anything more). I had already decided he was a putz..and worse. I was saving money to move out, but on my BDay I told him he was not invited; he stayed in his room.
I used to insist on having sex on my birthday -- that was sometimes pretty strange. I haven't insisted on THAT for years now...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#12 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 2:05 PM
I turned 16 today.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Mad Poster
#13 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 3:13 PM
I almost always have an exam on my birthday. It's a pain in the butt.
My last birthday I had my last exam of the semester, it was on the biology of the brain though so it was pretty simple stuff, but still meant I spent the WHOLE morning revising. But in the afternoon I came home and my boyfriend had put all my presents on the table and made me a cake all by himself (which was pretty ugly, but it's the thought that counts!) and him as well as my sorta-roommates (my friends were inbetween moving so they stayed at my house during that time) all sung happy birthday to me and we all sat around eating cake. It was quite nice, but I spent the afternoon crying over being 20 next year...... I think it was more the stress of just finishing my first year of uni, and it being the first birthday I've had without my Mum. I spent the afternoon watching a video I had made for her on her 36th Birthday of me and my siblings growing up.

My boyfriends 19th Birthday was a lot better. I made him a 3D Digimon Cake . and his 20th I made him a Legacy of Kain cake .

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 1:16 AM
Happy belated :3
Field Researcher
#15 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 2:07 AM
I have had birthdays all over the place. Most are boring, but in the past, I have had two surprise parties thrown for me (I've never thrown a b-day party for myself). Both were good, but one ended up being the start of a decline with my friendship with my old best friend. It was that party which started it, so it was both good and bad. Good night, terrible aftermath.

I have also had a terrible birthday (my 21st). I cried a lot that day. But I'm going to be 24 later this year and will probably spend it with family. It should be pretty good, despite low attendance (I don't really have friends). I have to decide if I'm going to drink or not, haha! Oh, and I may be starting a job the day before my birthday, so woo! Not great timing, but whatever. Can't be picky about that.

Thanksgiving means visiting the distant relatives, some which I do not really care for at all. That's always very stressful and hard on me emotionally, and I associate that stress with my birthday every year, as well, even though it's technically not my B-day.