Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 4:43 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 24th Mar 2015 at 4:58 AM.
Default Your Bad Day
(plays Daniel Powter's "Bad Day")

I have bad days more often than I have good and then there are some sitting on the fence.

Today was just murder on my psyche.

This morning, on FaceBook, I was about to warn my family in NJ I was calling my aunt Lucinda, the executrix of the estate, when my first booty call hookup partner appeared in the "People You May Know" banner. The fact I exchanged numbers, had sex with him and had to fess up to my parents despite being two months away from 27 years age from when it happened...I guess shame can never be written off the road of the Information Superhighway. This is why I am more intimate with corporations than new people.

Then came the fits of stress-based panic attacks. I am so glad I will be seeing Claire (my therapist) as I'm a mess. The less said the better.

Slamming my finger while paying attention to my mother scream in pain from an injury accumulated over the course of time at work...That was a lowlight for the day.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 5:03 AM
What are ''good'' days actually? I only know bad days, worse days, worst days and less bad days.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 5:17 AM
Good days, when the unsavory parts of the past are left behind, you're not sick and didn't injure yourself.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Theorist
#4 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Viktor86
What are ''good'' days actually? I only know bad days, worse days, worst days and less bad days.

Good day for me, is any day I get to eat pizza or double cheeseburgers. Well, all except the guilt afterwards for eating bad.

Resident wet blanket.
Theorist
#5 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 4:17 PM
At this point in my life any day is a good day. Bad days are normal days from when I was younger when I didn't understand that life wasn't supposed to be super awesome funtime all the time, when I didn't realize that waking up with aches and pains and headaches and bullshit ahead of me was just the normal way life went. It's good because there's another coming tomorrow. That's awesome. I just want more days, every day, for as long as I can possibly get more days.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
Good day for me, is any day I get to eat pizza or double cheeseburgers. Well, all except the guilt afterwards for eating bad.

I had a slice of my own pizza for lunch.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#7 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 8:15 PM
Any good day for me is a day when I'm not in pain. Maybe pain is a normal part of life but it's still nice to not have it some days. Days when I'm not exhausted, depressed, in pain...those are the good days. The other days aren't necessarily bad but some days just are. Ever read Alexander and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day? It's a kids' book and at the end his mother says, "Some days are just like that."

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 1:12 AM
Heard of the book and movie, but I never read or viewed either of the two.

Still, I hear it from those before me, so the phrase is likely one I'll hear.