Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#51 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Oh I'm sure you don't want my humour at your supper. If you were to get to know me a lot better you'd come to realize that my humour is a bit questionable and inappropriate at times, even more so than it seems on this site.

We've seen quite a few naughty jokes pass from our mouths.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#52 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 7:36 AM
Been dreaming of Vincent, especially since he let me have his dress shirt to wear on chilly nights.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Field Researcher
#53 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 8:36 PM
I daydream often. Mostly of dogs, of owning a big feild and building my own dog shelters so i can resuce loads of dogs and give them lots of love and attention and helping them find forever homes.

On the flip side i also dream of earning lots and lots of money and buying lots of nice things and a beautiful house (and lots of dogs lol). Starting my own sucsessful buissness or being in a sucsessful high pressure job.

-and in that moment, i was infinate.

Page 3 of 3