Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th May 2009 at 10:59 AM
Has anyone seen cey?
i haven't heard from her in months, and all her downloads have been taken down, as has her site. Her avatar was deleted, and she stopped posting in February. Did anyone hear from her before she left?

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Advertisement
Anime Addict
#2 Old 14th May 2009 at 11:08 AM
I want to know this too, she was really nice to me, i think shes a bit upset about the uploading guidelines now. as they have only really just began enforcing it more...

hopefully she'll be back on again soon...

Corrie

My Alter Ego's
MTS | The Sim Supply | The Exchange

"I used to have Multiple Personality Disorder but we're ok now"
"Click here to find out how to keep an idiot busy for hours"
Theorist
#3 Old 14th May 2009 at 11:27 AM
I'm not sure where she is. I haven't seen her for a while. Did she say she was leaving? Maybe she just got bored of the sims and found other interests..
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#4 Old 14th May 2009 at 12:33 PM
I call soup. That's the usual explanation for someone who takes their toys and goes home. Merely disappearing out of boredom wouldn't involve a takedown.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#5 Old 14th May 2009 at 4:26 PM
Wowowow! Wait a moment! That is really weird! What reason should she have to delete all her downloads? If I left the site (I will never do it) I wouldn't delete the uploads... Haven't you though in TSR?? You know what happened with buggy... don't you??

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Typical
#6 Old 14th May 2009 at 4:32 PM
Yeah... that's what i was thinking. Maybe he/shes gone on holiday and a friend has logged in as him/her and done that stuff. Who is cey?? Hehe
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#7 Old 14th May 2009 at 4:34 PM
ceyllynn... isn't her??

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Typical
#8 Old 14th May 2009 at 4:38 PM
I remember her!!! She was nice... *Sigh*
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#9 Old 14th May 2009 at 4:46 PM
But she has had a weird disappearance!!!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Typical
#10 Old 14th May 2009 at 4:49 PM
Theorist
#11 Old 15th May 2009 at 5:52 AM
maybe... I know this is a terrible thought... but maybe she died? I'm not saying she did but maybe she did??? I heard about buggyz uploads being taken down, but they're alll back up now. Anyway if cey did go on holiday in Feb it's most likely she'd be back or would have gone on a computer where ever she is just to check and see what's happening.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#12 Old 15th May 2009 at 10:50 AM
It's really weird...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#13 Old 15th May 2009 at 11:57 AM
And do anyone know where is Ri?? He's disappeared too...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#14 Old 15th May 2009 at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZimZ
maybe... I know this is a terrible thought... but maybe she died?
People who DIE don't remove all their stuff prior to dying. They just DIE.

Quote: Originally posted by ZimZ
I'm not saying she did but maybe she did??? I heard about buggyz uploads being taken down, but they're alll back up now. Anyway if cey did go on holiday in Feb it's most likely she'd be back or would have gone on a computer where ever she is just to check and see what's happening.
People who go on holiday don't yank down all their downloads. I'm telling you, this "Cey" person SOUPED.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Zombie Socks
#15 Old 15th May 2009 at 8:47 PM
Cey hasn't been on in a long while. The last time I talked to her was when she expressed distaste for joining any other group other than MTS2.

It's a bit irritating that she deleted all her stuff, though. Pescado's right, if something had happened to her she probably wouldn't have deleted her downloads. So many people are leaving the community lately, it's rather sad. Especially as so many seem to go through the same steps of deleting downloads and then leaving without explanation. Seems rather rude to me. Heck, we hadn't known her that long but she could have at least said goodbye. Not a big "OMG LEAVING 4EVA" attention seeking thread post that so many people seem fond of, but at least a note?

Edit: I think Ri is just asleep. :P

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#16 Old 15th May 2009 at 11:17 PM
He has been sleeping for half a month! I also want to!! :D

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Theorist
#17 Old 15th May 2009 at 11:40 PM
Pescado, Some one could have gone into Cey's account (don't know why) and yanked her downloads and maybe they changed the password and she couldn't back into it and then maybe she died.... or she may not have died at all