Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 8:57 AM
Default When and\or have you reconsidered your life?
180s are by definition of the psychological slang "An overhaul of one's being for either the best or worst" Maybe your parents cut you off financially, there was a change in family head count or a bad habit made you hit rock bottom...

In my case, I was cut off. I had irritated my mom for the last time with my secrecy. (To be honest, my mother scares the ever loving shit out of me when I get on her bad side. It doesn't take much.) I have, however, been learning to cook, buying my own housewares and appliances, clothing, medical solutions, pills and devices and I only bought two wants: a wig and a box of green tea Pocky.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 10:19 AM
you are such a great women you will reach success someday

Theorist
#3 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 7:15 PM
If you aren't continually considering your life and evaluating it then I think you're probably doing it wrong. No one's life is so perfect that they should ever become entirely content.