Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 10:07 PM
Default I'm in my (place) (doing something)
The rules are simple: you tell of where and what you're doing. It has to be real so no lying and you may comment on your situation.

I'm in my bedroom, binge watching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

See as I stopped looking up to Disney stars (females in particular) at a young age, the fact David Yost is gay and Walter Jones had his back after David protested working conditions, that's true heroism on both parts. Besides, to make it worse, Kim Kardashian is no more a hero than I am a Irish wrestler with typical ginger features.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 10:15 PM
Bedroom. Computer. Reading another PANDAQUEEN post on a site called ModTheSims.info. The ambiance around is sickening, with its subtle stench of anger flowing through the air. Myself effected by the tension of the rising tides. And as I type this message, all I can do is wonder why have I become accustomed to mediocrity. Accustomed to disappointment and resentment. Why indeed.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Bedroom. Computer. Reading another PANDAQUEEN post on a site called ModTheSims.info. The ambiance around is sickening, with its subtle stench of anger flowing through the air. Myself effected by the tension of the rising tides. And as I type this message, all I can do is wonder why have I become accustomed to mediocrity. Accustomed to disappointment and resentment. Why indeed.
Why the anger? And mediocrity? There's a solution: look within. Be the change you want to see. Who said that first? Whoever did was very wise.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Why the anger? And mediocrity? There's a solution: look within. Be the change you want to see. Who said that first? Whoever did was very wise.

When I look within I find a void world of white & black and while I look for grey often I just find red. But anyway I guess that's something left for another thread. Or therapist office. Or a cathedral.

Mad Poster
#5 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 10:34 PM
When I look within I find a void world of white & black and while I look for grey often I just find red. But anyway I guess that's something left for another thread. Or therapist office. Or a cathedral.
Or ...it sounds like the beginning of a joke, like the one about the nun falling down the stairs....

Anyway, I was being serious. You are projecting your feelings onto the outside world. To find something else, dig deeper within you. It's there. I promise.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 10:44 PM
Sorry to make you livid, HarVee.

Good news is, I can grow my hair back. All those photos of me with hair were wigs and since government officials have admitted that marijuana is the cancer killer, my hair can grow again.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
#7 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Sorry to make you livid, HarVee.

Don't really know why you're apologizing. You have done no wrong.

Mad Poster
#8 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 10:50 PM
I'm at my dining room table, putting off what I need to do, catching up on notes at MTS and facebook, which leads to checking out videos. I just watched a video of Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers dancing and singing 'There May Be Trouble Ahead'. The intro is way too long before the song actually starts. I need to do other things, but also need some time to give my mind a rest. I'm thinking a couple of games of Spite and Malice and then maybe a short nap before I get going on stuff I need to do before I can sleep.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 11:15 PM
Don't really know why you're apologizing. You have done no wrong.

Just a feminine habit of saying sorry too much.

Mad Poster
#10 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 11:24 PM
Bedroom, watching a series (while not doing school reading). To my defense (while technically not a good defense), the series is about librarians (not quite the book kind, but the kind hunting down magical objects and stuff), so what I'm doing is at least vaguely book-related, if not school-related...
Forum Resident
#11 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 11:26 PM
I'm on the bus, going home after a stressful day at work.
#12 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 11:32 PM
My office - I sit at an old leather topped desk which is in front of a window. I can see birds and the occasional cat. Music playing. Dog under the desk on my foot. On second coffee of the morning.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 11:36 PM
Default My real hair
This is my hair as of lately, originally I was going to buzz it off, but when dad announced there IS a cure for cancer and it was hiding in plain sight...I decided to let my hair grow back again for the first time in almost 3 years
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#14 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pizza
I'm in my living room living up to my role as a crazy cat lady

@VerDeTerre I got your note but I'll reply tomorrow so I don't disturb you
Pizza...I'm still wasting time. Write when you will. I love this current avatar of yours.
Theorist
#15 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 12:21 AM
In my bedroom, MTS'ing.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Instructor
#16 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 2:12 AM Last edited by lindali365 : 11th Sep 2015 at 10:52 PM.
I'm in my dining room, using my laptop to catch up with MTSimmers. Happy that I won't be cooking dinner tonight as I woke from a nap only a half hour ago. We'll have Friday night pizza instead (like it's different depending on the day???).

Now all we have to do is decide what to watch while we're eating. Finished up watching "Narcos" so that's out, unless we start a do-over.

ETA: We ended up watching "Wild" with Reese Witherspoon. I wanted to go out for a long walk afterward but it was too late at night. And I didn't want any coppers to get in my face about walking around the neighborhood in the wee hours.
Theorist
#17 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 2:33 AM
You aren't eating our beloved member @pizza, are you?

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Instructor
#18 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 3:00 AM
Hahaha! My goodness, no. What would we do without @pizza here? It just wouldn't be right. We'll be having a pizza wannabe.
Theorist
#19 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 7:20 AM
I'm about to go to bed, because the notion that evil never sleeps is a lie.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#20 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 7:39 AM
Sitting on my chair, in the front room, in front of my computer wondering how the hell I didn't notice the fact that I'm out of coffee and creamer before now. Something I use every day and I didn't notice I'd used both up? I have no actual cash and am waiting to get paid for work done - so I keep checking my PayPal balance... like it's going to change in the middle of the night. *sigh*
Inventor
#21 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 9:30 AM
Bedroom, reading this thread and wondering if its too early to give my new hoover its first test run. And i hear Oscar trying to escape, so im gonna let him out.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Instructor
#22 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 9:32 AM
Aww thank you @VerDeTerre
and thanks for looking out for me as usual @Viktor86 ahaha it's great news to hear @lindali365 isn't eating me :p
Field Researcher
#23 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 10:28 AM
At home its 2:27 AM about to start the sims 4 while waiting for my fiancé to return from far far away!
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 11:08 AM
In my living room/kitchen trying to relax, just finished cooking dinner and exhausted from work, drinking gin and apple/rhubarb juice, have applied first coat of my new Diorlisse Abricot in Snow Pink on toes and fingers, about to apply second coat.

Had new sink and benchtop installed yesterday so pretending I live in a show home everytime I go into the kitchen half of the room. Every other part of the room is a mess due to all the normal mess plus all the kitchen mess I had to move so the new benchtops could be installed.

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Mad Poster
#25 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 3:43 PM
In my livingroom, waiting for my friend to come over.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge

Page 1 of 3