Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 12:02 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 16th Sep 2015 at 6:51 AM.
Default What are your plans today?
Well, to mirror "What Made Your Day Today?", I like to see what kind of day ahead you guys have.

Today, I plan on finishing the test batch made with Jell-O, Gelatine, and Mio. It's got the right amount of flavor, clarity, bounce, resistance and the gel profile is perfect! (Wow, I sound like a sommelier describing a recommendation in wine.

Then maybe I'll take a sitz bath with my baking soda supply. I have been feeling better with more attention to affected parts. That goes without saying that care with scrutiny helps here.

Then, check out supplies online, like the Kotobukiya silicone food molds. Popular molds include characters from Star Wars, Naruto, One Piece and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Eat lunch.

Take a nap.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 12:04 PM
* Finish my weird-tasting smoothie (it has baby leaves in it, hoped that would work, but nooooo... It's drinkable only in small sips)
* Finish the rest of the pics I need for a story chapter.
* Eat something around dinner-time.
* Maybe make some CC I realized I needed (why do I always notice when I'm already ingame???)
* Go to sleep early enough to get more or less enough sleep before school tomorrow.
And... that's about it.
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 2:35 PM Last edited by lindali365 : 15th Sep 2015 at 1:37 AM.
This is really a great way to check on myself to see if I finish what I intended to do early in the day (over a lazy cup of coffee, or two). Big ideas and plans seem to get fuzzy and disappear by the end of the day too often.

*Clean the cement/concrete at the front door entrance. Our black walnut tree seems to make some things dark and dirty looking. <Done. Christ that took too long.>
*Clean out my car, passenger area and trunk. Have M jump start it and make arrangements to have it picked up for donation. No car of my own for now *cries* <Done except for a donation date, going to be a busy medical week.>
*Make arrangements to get a portion of my pension and send the rest to my retirement fund. Or at least get the paperwork together. I hate doing this stuff. <To hell with this today>
*One load of laundry, plus iron a few shirts. <Done>
*Watch the birds, squirrels, chipmunks at our bird feeder. Watch the deer if they show up today. <Done>
*Cut up the honeydew melon we bought on the weekend at a farm market, and eat some. Eat the rest of the yogurt parfait. I'm a 'grazer' until dinner time. Graze. <Done>
*Check in on MTS off and on throughout the day. <Yep, MTS is still here>
*Take a walk around the property to see what's been happening, take M with me because he needs it. <Done>

I need to think of some fun things to do today, besides watching wildlife and taking a walk.

*Open up Sims Medieval after dark and start a new game. Or at least create a few new characters. <It's not going to happen today>
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 4:26 PM
going to do some revision for the mock exams coming up next week, for the first time ever through out my whole school life I am actually motivated to do my revision for exams and not leave it to the last minute

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Forum Resident
#5 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 4:41 PM
I have a lot to get done at work today, but then I plan on firing up Sims 2 and playing the challenge I started for myself. I really should go to the grocery store, but I think I can push it off until tomorrow.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 4:43 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 14th Sep 2015 at 5:02 PM.
Adding a dot to the above list:
* Figuring out why my game is behaving strange, flashing purple on some lots but not on others.
* Restart my game ('cause the stupid thing crashed)
Mad Poster
#7 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 4:47 PM
Spent an hour on the wii-fit, because I won't be leaving the house today. I'm in a really big simming mood, but the boyfriend wants to watch a movie, so I might have to wait until afterwards. Then do some more reading before bed.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#8 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 6:10 PM
Well, how about survive?
Inventor
#9 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 9:02 AM
I think ill change litter tray and run the hoover over the carpet, later. Need to also do the chair my friend sits on, as he complained of cat hair on his trousers, last night. I cant stop oscar from sprawling on said chair. And you, dear sir, need to refer to the plaque thing i bought in skipton about cat hair being a condiment.

Also need to put ecig battery on charge.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 3:59 PM
First I'll try make some progress on my cross stitch. It's of the hotdog princess from Adventure time. Its my best friends birthday on Friday and I want to give it to her. I need to do some paper work for starting my second year of uni which I've been putting off for waaaay too long. Have a late dinner, catch up on my family in sims 3 I've been playing recently. Then once everyone else has gone bed, watch Rick and Morty with my boyfriend till waaaay too late.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 4:23 PM
Eat bananas, enjoy crippling cramps...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Inventor
#12 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 4:33 PM
ok, so i hasn't done those things. house got in the way...

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#13 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 6:10 PM
Take a nap? I tried.
Finish the rest of my pint of ice cream? Success!
Take a nap? Tried again.
Breathe? Ok, I seem to be doing that just fine.
Take a nap? I WISH I COULD!!

Seriously. This "not needing as much sleep as you get older" is for the birds. Getting up at 4-4:30 every morning is getting ridiculous.. and not needing as much sleep? Ahem. That's a LIE. You need as much sleep, you just don't get it all at one time. (Which is why I take naps now!) I really need a nap. Ugh.
Scholar
#14 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 6:45 PM
Have the courage to finish my accounting homework. The online one, that's due tomorrow morning, and has like, a squillion questions. Not really, more like 80, but its close enough. There's another accounting homework, but that's for friday and it only has 19 (looooooooonnnggg) questions.

Ooh ooh I just discovered that "practice question" is ALWAYS a multiple choice question! That means I only have 1 "problem question" to fill in! *claps happily*

I have no idea how I'll be ready for the 1st set of exams, which are apparently in 3 weeks [whispers loudly]"Glow Cloud, I'm talking to you- help me!" [/loud whisper]
Mad Poster
#15 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 9:51 PM
Most of my plans have already been carried out, so now I'm just going to socialize with my computer a bit, and then go to sleep.
Theorist
#16 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 9:55 PM
My day is half over.

Go to work. Check.
Drop off a small package at work post office. Check.
Drop off a huge package on lunch break at UPS Store. Check.

Still on todo list:
Go home (counting the seconds).
Renew my Craigslist ads.
Get 2 packages ready to go out tomorrow.
Get more auctions done to list on eBay.

Wish I could spend some time doing something fun for a change rather than constantly selling stuff, but my house is bursting at the seams with stuff.
I'd even settle for having time to do something not so fun like playing TS4!

Resident wet blanket.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 10:07 PM
It's already close to hour 0 here. Nothing left to do but spend the rest of my night drinking rum and playing Skyrim. I have no life, yes?

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Inventor
#18 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 11:32 PM
As itll be me birthday in half an hour (england), and i need to go sleep, i havent got owt planned, except go grandads, to give him his card n pressie.

#19 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 12:05 AM
My plans have changed or that my usual Thursday routine has changed (because it's Thursday where I am) my son is home sick from school, so I don't feel 'right' leaving him. He is going to Japan next week so he has to be well for that .. I can't get a doctor's appointment for him until tomorrow morning
Forum Resident
#20 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 12:12 AM
Every time I see this thread and think about posting in it, I'm reminded how repetitive and dull my life must sound to others. It mostly consists of going to work, hanging out with my lady-husband, and playing video games. It's the stuff that happens during those latter two that are interesting, but I doubt most people would want to hear it. Well, you guys might care about my plans for the sims today, but even then...

I may just be a boring person.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 12:13 AM
Today is about half over.
*I told two stocking employees the nightmare of every thing turning to my allergen of hazelnut.
*Came up with cocktail inspired gummi bears.
*Watched "Big Hero 6" all the way to the end, including the moment with "Fred's Dad". Was blown away Fall Out Boy did the end theme. Then again, when they had comedians like Carlos Mencia and Nicole Sullivan on their Disney Channel cartoons (he was the father of Lacienaga in "The Proud Family" and she was Shego on "Kim Possible"), it led to a slow decay that had them acknowledge they crank out whores.
*At the doctor's office, it wasn't MRSA, but two germs, E. Coli and some other one I couldn't identify, but it was a clean bill of health. The fact I was required to moon the doctor and receive a probing is one that left me hungry.
*Ate some gummi bear quality gelatin I started this morning and left to chill.

Now, my plans for the rest of the day, include, but are not limited to.
*Working on gourmet gummi bear
*Shopping around for ingredients and equipment
*Maybe buying doll making equipment

Who knows?

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Former Hamster
retired moderator
#22 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 1:23 AM
Go to the bank. Check.
Go shopping. Check.
Come home with exactly $1 less than what I left the house with this morning. Check.
Be broke (or nearly with just $17 to my name) for the next week or two. In progress.
Yep, today was a good day. I actually accomplished what I set out to do.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 1:37 AM
My plan was to finizh chapter pics, but I got sidetracked by a roommate who insisted on de-frosting the fridge. We ended up cleaning the kitchen afterward. And of course, there goes 2-3 precious hours I could've spent doing the last tiny little bit.

Anyway, it's late now, so my plans are to sleep.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 10:43 AM
*Take a hot vanilla-scented bath
*Finish bedclothes laundry
*Start clothes laundry
*Spend time with loved ones.
*Play with Sims 3 family based on mine, down to the cats.

Inventor
#25 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 11:31 AM
I need to

Clear coffee table
Set up board thing, when my friend decides to bring it
Do cat litter (done)
Hoover (also done)
Feed cats (also done)
Get washed n dressed
Chuck some stuff in a bin bag for friend to take home n wash (my washer died)
Get something to eat
And finally, put rubbish out.

Page 1 of 3