Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Dec 2021 at 11:52 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Generations checked in launcher, content not loading
I have 1.69 on Origin, so when I'm about to play, I always check the expansion packs panel of the launcher to make sure they're all getting loaded up. Lately--not every time, but often-even though the panel shows all my expansion packs being in play, the content from Generations isn't showing up in the catalog. The most recent time I saw this, I checked the filter to show me only things from the Generations pack, and there was nothing.

I have enough mods installed to cause a bit of a slowdown in CAS and buy mode, so I'm wondering if that's it. Or does anyone know about a mod that hides Generations content? it would have to be something whose primary purpose was something else, or I'd never have installed it.

Other ideas? I'm not emotionally ready to do another 50/50 search, but I'll do it if the problem persists.
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Dec 2021 at 1:33 AM
Usually I consider that to be the first step of the 50/50 process, yes!