Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Magic circle

by Lethe_s Posted 16th Dec 2005 at 1:58 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2006 at 9:28 AM by Lethe_s

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 9:53 AM
wow!
I really needed that!
Thanks a lot :-)
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 1:29 PM
Hey... Thanx... They're really cool...

...Rock Music=My Life...
...Hot Topic Rocks...
...I Love My Chemical Romance...
...Frankie Iero Is My Hero...
...Rock On...
^^ *Shadow* ^^
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 8:21 AM
WoW ! This is mine !!
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 1:21 PM
just a note which none of u will probably care about, circles like those were meant to be for summoning demons. The magicain would stand in a circle like those and then draw out a pentacle (star) with chalk outside his circle then he would place incense and candles around the pentacle says some words and wola you have a demon. That was just some background info

p.s. They are really good ive used em for my movies
Scholar
#30 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 10:50 AM
It's So Gothic, I'm Downloading it Now!!! Good Work Lethe_s!!! I hope you do More designs like this!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 12:19 PM
Hmm, at a glance these look like Solometric Goetic seals, not protective circles. Yet I can't seem to place them. Can you please tell me from what source you copied those? I'm curious.
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 6:02 PM
aimlesscoyote,
like I said, I don't have a clue what they do
never tried the whole summoning thing myself
the design with the stars is from an, umm, satanic site :err:
the other one is from a place called Sacred Magic, and should be the 'good' version
those two designs are all over the place, really
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 12:18 AM
Ah! Excellent, now I have a clearer image. *Adjusts glasses and goes into geek mode* In case anyone's curious...

The seal without the five-pointed stars is most definitely of Light orientation. If I'm not mistaken, it comes from Francis Barrett's _The Magus_. The stars are six-sided Jewish stars of course, with the sigil of the sun near the top. To the right of the sun is the seal of Mikal, a.k.a. Michael, a.k.a. That Big Winged Dude Over There with the Sword. All three words (tetragrammaton, Elohim, and Adonai) are different ways of naming the Jewish deity. It is most likely a seal associated with the sacred Sphere of Tipareth.

The other seal also appears to be oriented toward the Light. Starting in the center it reads "Alpha and Omega" ("first and last," often a term referring to the Judaic deity), then "Adonay, Eloy, Agla, Tetragrammaton" (four more terms referring to the same), then Michel (with the same seal as in the other circle, taken from The Magus). The rest of it I can't read clearly, but it definitely doesn't appear to be Satanic. Very likely it is a seal of general protection, calling on various angels including Michael as well as the Judaic diety.

...Er, sorry. I'll be quiet, now. *Sinks under the desk* Blame the Snape!muse. ^_^;

(Snape!muse: *stridently objects!*)
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 8:10 AM
wow
that was enlightening
come to think of it, the slim one is, indeed, called Magus Circle
this would mean the satanic site doesn't know what the hell it's doing,
I really like that idea
Test Subject
#35 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 11:32 AM
Thanks ^^ Reading the tutorials now :salute:
Test Subject
#36 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:07 AM
Neato! This is awesome me likey very much. Good job!

Chami
"When at first I appear I seem delirious, When explained I'm nothing serious."
Test Subject
#37 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aimlesscoyote
The seal without the five-pointed stars is most definitely of Light orientation. If I'm not mistaken, it comes from Francis Barrett's _The Magus_. The stars are six-sided Jewish stars of course, with the sigil of the sun near the top. To the right of the sun is the seal of Mikal, a.k.a. Michael, a.k.a. That Big Winged Dude Over There with the Sword. All three words (tetragrammaton, Elohim, and Adonai) are different ways of naming the Jewish deity. It is most likely a seal associated with the sacred Sphere of Tipareth.

The other seal also appears to be oriented toward the Light. Starting in the center it reads "Alpha and Omega" ("first and last," often a term referring to the Judaic deity), then "Adonay, Eloy, Agla, Tetragrammaton" (four more terms referring to the same), then Michel (with the same seal as in the other circle, taken from The Magus). The rest of it I can't read clearly, but it definitely doesn't appear to be Satanic. Very likely it is a seal of general protection, calling on various angels including Michael as well as the Judaic diety.

Thank you very much for that info it was greatly appriciated(sp?). I like knowing such info so THANKS! :o)

Chami
"When at first I appear I seem delirious, When explained I'm nothing serious."
#38 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 8:08 AM
thank you. Should help in my goth housin project!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 8:26 PM
Here I sit squirmy and giddy, see what you do to me? I love it!
#40 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 2:05 PM
It that is necessary for me....THANKS!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 9:21 PM
This is just what my Rachel Morgan sim needs! I just wish it was big enough to fit her kitchen....

And Trogdor smote the Kerrak and all was in burnination......
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 1:34 AM
Ooo, reminds me of Bartimeous Trilogy. Very nice, my magical sims thank you >^^<

Ratt
Field Researcher
#43 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 3:31 PM
Nice..!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 3:33 PM
It's great, I love it! Looks like a miracle :D

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am...
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 5:43 AM
Wow!, i'm thinking of making some Full metal Alchemist Transmutation Circles recolours, but i dont think i'll get time, it is the last day of the school holidays for me
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 5th May 2006 at 8:31 PM
wonderful work... thank you very much for sharing! ^^

You will not believe your eyes how a voice could hypnotize ~ Promises are only lies ~ from Loreley
Test Subject
#47 Old 19th May 2006 at 11:58 PM
Default Wow!
I'm new at this stuff my friend just introduced me and your stuff is the first thing I tryed down loading! It's amazing! All the middle Ages stuff! Only one word to describe it: WOW! By the way where do you get all the clothing I see in the pictures of middle ages furniture?
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 25th May 2006 at 10:45 PM
JOY! Thank you very much for this!

Miao.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 28th May 2006 at 12:19 AM
Oh,thank so much. Just what my goth girls needed.

I chase yarn balls,,,,meow.
Test Subject
#50 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 7:38 PM
I just wanted to say I really loved this (and many or your other items). Yesterday I had a go at making a custom CAs screen for the first time. It has a lot of your items in it. This one in particular is great for overlaying on the spinning floor circle. It also looks really good if you put the witches tools from the parlour set beside it.
Page 2 of 4