Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Store All Fish and Harvestables at Once *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 9th Jan 2010 at 9:48 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:48 AM by treeag

293 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 235 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 12
Test Subject
#126 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simdebster
I now have Ambitions installed and this mod no longer stores the eggs, cheese, and meats when clicking Store All Harvestables. Treeag, I think that you need to look at the new code, because something has changed to make this mod not operate correctly.

Thats right Egg´s, Meat, Cheese are not stored in the Fridge. Treeag please update your Mods.
Test Subject
#127 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 3:42 AM
I used this well until the newest patch. I play base game with the latest patch and this made my fridge unusable after the first time I used the "store all" function. I had to remove it. All is fine now.
Theorist
Original Poster
#128 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 4:48 AM
I've just tested it now and I still cannot reproduce the problem, sorry. I've just stored my eggs, cheese, patties, links, and roasts in one click and my fridge is still usable after that. My game version is 1.12/2.7/3.3/4.0.

What other mods do you guys have installed and can you try removing them all and just leaving this one in for testing purpose? Don't forget to delete all your cache files in Documents/EA/The Sims 3.
Test Subject
#129 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 7:54 PM Last edited by Marcel0511 : 7th Jun 2010 at 8:20 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
I've just tested it now and I still cannot reproduce the problem, sorry. I've just stored my eggs, cheese, patties, links, and roasts in one click and my fridge is still usable after that. My game version is 1.12/2.7/3.3/4.0.

What other mods do you guys have installed and can you try removing them all and just leaving this one in for testing purpose? Don't forget to delete all your cache files in Documents/EA/The Sims 3.

My game version is 1.12/2.7/3.3/4.0. I have tested the fridge mod only . I must say that goes not.
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 11:57 PM
I have to add that this problem has happened for me as well. I can only store fruit, veggies and fish, not cheese, eggs, meat, etc. I have taken out all mods but this one for testing, using a clean neighborhood and even bought new fridges. Problem remains.
Theorist
Original Poster
#131 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 11:50 AM
I'll look into this again later today. Hopefully I'll find out why...
Theorist
Original Poster
#132 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 2:36 PM Last edited by treeag : 23rd Jul 2010 at 6:10 AM. Reason: removed attachment, the test version is now up as the latest update
Okay please try this one and tell me if it works correctly.
Test Subject
#133 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 2:55 PM

Thx you thats works! Great work.

I have a Question.

Can you made a mod for BuyDebug do as you did in the AutoTestingCheatsEnabledTrue?
Field Researcher
#134 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 6:35 AM
The test version is working for me. Whatever you did, did the trick. Thanks!

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Field Researcher
#135 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 8:59 PM
I see you fixed the meat issue above, so awesome on that! Can we have a version to use with the cooking and ingredients overhaul?

Here's a link so you can have a look:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=353351

Your mod has saved me SO much time and frustration, I love it! Thank you so much!!

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 2:37 AM
OMG! Thank you SO much! It really makes me mad haveing to take away a lot of game time just to move crap from one place to another. Another EA goof if you ask me. It's creators like you that keep my game enjoyable AND playable. Thank you again!

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
Not just pretty words." -Addams Family
Test Subject
#137 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 2:33 PM
u ROCK!!! Thank u!

Make everyday count!
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 4:45 AM

well it works just fine so if you have the lastest patch installed and have all expansions, all the meat and cheese store in my fridge without any problems.
Lab Assistant
#139 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 2:41 PM
Hello! First of all, thanks for such an useful mod!
Is it translated to any other language?
Test Subject
#140 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 9:09 AM
Great mod. Any chance you could add a "Take all Fruit" command for making Nectar?
Test Subject
#141 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 11:48 PM
tested in fast lane, no problems detected.
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 2:16 PM
I didn't realize how much I missed this mod until I didn't have it. This is a MUST DOWNLOAD. Wonderful job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#143 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 1:00 AM
Is there any other MODs this would conflict with? I worked only one time and doesn't anymore. I have the reward fridge you get for being a top chef. I so loved when this did work. I tried the ".dll" file in both the the sims 3/game/bin and ambitions/game/bin folders and it doesn't work with either. It doesn't cause any crashes or anything, it just doesn't seem to have any affect on the game. I click the fridge and the option isn't there.
Theorist
Original Poster
#144 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 6:02 PM
What's your game version numbers? Please read the wiki regarding CC installation for games newer than 1.12
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 6:22 AM
What's your game version numbers? Please read the wiki regarding CC installation for games newer than 1.12

Base game - 1.15.34

World Adventures - 2.10.5

High-end Loft Stuff - 3.6.6

Ambitions - 4.0.87

Fast Lane Stuff - 5.0.44
Theorist
Original Poster
#146 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 6:29 AM
You might want to patch your Ambitions, the newest patch is 4.3, I think. Also, have you read the wiki for the new way of installing CC? We no longer put them in program files but in Documents
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 7:28 PM
You might want to patch your Ambitions, the newest patch is 4.3, I think. Also, have you read the wiki for the new way of installing CC? We no longer put them in program files but in Documents

No, I haven't heard about that. Where can I find the wiki read? Thanks!
Theorist
Original Poster
#148 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 7:40 PM
Help >> The Sims 3 >> Installing .package files
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 1:57 AM
Help >> The Sims 3 >> Installing .package files

treeag, thanks for being patient with me. It's all working now. Thanks bro, and keep up the great work. Love your MODs.
Test Subject
#150 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 10:06 AM
You don´t need a mod to store all at once. Simply find the scraps , harvestables , fish etc in your inventore you need to store and you will notice a dark blue in corner in the icon simply click and hold that corner with your mouse and drag it over to were you want it fridge ,inventorbench etc ,this will store it all.( If you only click the corner a screen will pop op and you will be able to see all the things fx if you have 9 scraps in you inventory and you press once at the corner the screen will pop up and there will be 9 single scraps in that box)
Page 6 of 12