Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Ship Has Landed: Default and Non-Default

by whitewaterwood Posted 21st Feb 2010 at 11:30 PM

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#26 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 8:05 PM
ooohhhhhh NICEEEEEEE!!!!

/me glomps WWW

Thanks a lot for this!! =DD

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Instructor
#27 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 11:39 PM
This is brilliant, especially the cuffs. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 12:51 AM
LOVE what you've done. They're stylish, and you kept the same colours for the tops. Very nice, can't wait to see more from you (hopefully more default replacement outfits!)

I basically just like to play uglacies.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 3:14 AM
OMG you made this a billion times better, thank you! I never thought of this before, but I am so glad you made some! (I couldn't whip 'em out because I like getting things done SNAPPY but in good quality, lol.) I am sooo downloading!
Test Subject
#30 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 4:05 AM
Dude. I love you. Like FOREVER. seriously. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! FINALLY!! *runs around screaming about justice finally being served*

Spread the word::: Stop Global Warming Or All The Reese's Will Melt
bunnicula! bleh! *hop* bleh!
Forum Resident
#31 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 1:31 PM
what a brillant idea you had ! xD Thanks a lot !!

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 1:58 PM
Wow, these are fantastic! I hate the original clothes, but these defaults are amazing!
Forum Resident
#33 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 2:25 PM
These are SO much better than the outfits before, bleh...
Hope you will make-over more ugly maxis outfits and upload them!
Thanks!!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Test Subject
#34 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 5:19 PM
Thank you, I've always thought that that mesh had some potential--but the maxis versions are hideous. Now, one less ugly outfit for my teens to grow up into.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#35 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 6:12 PM
Awesome work!! I do secretly love those jumpsuits, so non-defaults will be perfect! :D
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 7:42 PM
I don't think you understand the gratitude we express for these- I wish there were more ways LOL :-P! THANK YOU
Inventor
#37 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 10:09 AM
These are great!! I do quite like the Jumpsuits tho (I use them for my sci-fi simmies), so I'm glad you made non-defaults too.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#38 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:05 PM
It's fantastic! It looks so much better than the original default ^^
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:38 PM
Great replacements, thank you WWW!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 1:45 PM
LOL! Hilarious! I want to know what sort of drugs are passed around between EA Game developers when they design pretty much every Maxis outfit in the game. I already found replacements a while back for the teen snow outfit that came with Seasons, as well as the replacements for the pjs and men's swimsuits. We should all just go past our custom content (I'll admit, I don't usually go past it myself.) and post votes on which outfits need to be normalized. Thanks for these!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 12:45 PM
Congrats on getting a "star" for this! It deserves it. I saw it in game for the first time yesterday. I've got Tara in Belladonna wearing one of these, and it looks good, like something a teen could actually wear. I was thinking to myself how this clothing overhaul should have gotten a star (the cuffs are genius), and then this morning, I saw it in the box on the right side of the main page. Had to come back and say congrats! And I hope you consider making more default replacements of other awful eyesores! Thanks!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#42 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 7:48 PM
Awesome WWW and I just love the post title. More default replacements please!

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#43 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 8:38 PM
AWESOME!! You got a pick!! Congrats and again great job!! ^-^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#44 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 11:55 PM
haha, your ad is funny. keep it. the maxis clothes were so ugly, i like yours. its a very creative, very original idea
Test Subject
#45 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 8:02 PM
Thank you so much for this, whoever came up with those original outfits was seriously deluded
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 10:14 AM
Wow, I might actually use those outfits now. Unbelievable. Thank you so much! :D
Test Subject
#47 Old 11th May 2010 at 11:21 PM
These are very awesome. Now I might actually use these suits in my game. thanks a lot.

Fur and feather and scale and skin; Different without but the same within. Great of body but of one soul; through all creatures are the gods made whole.

Heaven is achieved through deed,not creed.
Test Subject
#48 Old 15th May 2010 at 4:54 AM
I love these!
Test Subject
#49 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 10:03 PM
Thank GOD someone thought of this. Those things were like that one thing in your closet that you can't believe you bought, but you never got rid of!
Not actually evil.
#50 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 5:56 AM
SOOOOO much nicer, thank you!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Page 2 of 3