Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: "Sleigh" Furniture 5/31/05 Updated Toybox UV mapping

by SnowStorm Posted 20th Mar 2005 at 5:32 AM - Updated 1st Jun 2005 at 3:08 AM by SnowStorm

199 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 195 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 8
Test Subject
#101 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 6:47 AM
Great job! Everything looks amazing!
Instructor
#102 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 6:54 AM
Default OH thank you!
Wow! *Hugging you!* Thank you for making the high chair! I'm running off to download it now!
Test Subject
#103 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 3:41 PM
Love your Creations. Thank you for all your hard work it is really appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 7:52 PM
This is amazing, thank you! I can't wait for the changing table. :D

Silk stockings, What bliss they recall,
When love promised all, Forever more . . .
Cole Porter - 1954
Test Subject
#105 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 11:11 PM
The only problem is when the toddlers start getting cranky, and want to get out of their bed, and they start shaking on the sides of their beds'... But with the regluar crib there are sides to shake on, but this one there are none, so it looks like they are doing some odd zombie dance...
Field Researcher
#106 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 7:47 PM
I love all of these! Thank you so much for making them! Have you ever thought of making a sleigh bed & dresser for children (or teens & adults...)?
Instructor
Original Poster
#107 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 7:53 PM
The single and double sleigh bed are done and in the final stages of testing. I should be posting them tonight. I've just started the Armoire. This may take a bit as it's trickier to do to retain the animations. I'm following a tutorial somebody posted so cross your fingers!
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 9:57 PM
Had the download some days ago, but today I had my first simbaby in your sleigh-collection.
It works perfectly fine and it looks so much better than the Maxis ones.
Thank you so much for doing and sharing!
(And I shall be one of the first to download your sleighbeds ;D )
Instructor
Original Poster
#109 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 1:14 AM
As promised here are the single and double beds.
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 7:57 AM
Well, here again with my first cup of coffee - and downloading *seemesmilebrighterthanasmiley*
Will try them this morning if possible. (facing a hard weekend with many guests *sigh* I would prefer hugging my sims)
Instructor
Original Poster
#111 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 4:57 AM
As requested here is the armoire.

I've also updated the high chair and the tray now moves again!
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 11:02 AM
I am a bit late into this fantastic thread There are 2 high chairs. Should I get both or choose one of them? If I should choose, what is the difference?
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 11:47 AM
awsome i love all of that, thank you so much for sharing that and i am already thinking bout doing a bedding recolour for the baby crib and the toddler bed, i hope that's ok with you snowstorm?
Instructor
Original Poster
#114 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyran
I am a bit late into this fantastic thread There are 2 high chairs. Should I get both or choose one of them? If I should choose, what is the difference?

If you've never downloaded then grab the first zip as it contains the recolors for the frame and the cushions.

The second zip is if you've already got the recolors and just need the updated high chair.

Quote: Originally posted by simialicia
awsome i love all of that, thank you so much for sharing that and i am already thinking bout doing a bedding recolour for the baby crib and the toddler bed, i hope that's ok with you snowstorm?

I have no problem with recolors. To do a bedding recolor you would actually create a recolor from the original maxis crib. As both my crib and the toddler bed use it. The toddler bed uses just the lower three panels on the texture for the pillows. I'd suggest linking to this thread if you post the recolors as lots of people seem to be intersted in some. As for the frames, if you wish to recolor those. Please link in this thread so others can use it.
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 1:33 PM
ok thank you snowstorm for that info and when i upload some recolours i will link it to this thread and thank you again.
Instructor
Original Poster
#116 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 1:36 PM
Can't wait

I've edited the original post to try to clarify the high chair files and add info to help people who want to recolor.
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 1:36 PM
I was trying to do some other bedding but haven'ty gotten anywhere with it. lol All I seen to do is test items and build houses lol. But in here there were a few asking for new bedding sets I think I wrote it down even.

ok was chekcing the last ones lol right now
lol
Field Researcher
#118 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 1:37 PM
this set is so neat!!thank you for sharing!!
#119 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 1:54 PM
Love the sleigh objects!! Two problems, though. With the toybox, the kids go to put the toys away and just keep putting them back on the floor. With the crib, the parents just keep waking the toddlers up and putting them down, them picking them up and putting them back in!!! The toddler bed is great, though!!! They do wake the kids up in that too, but not half as much!!! Thank you for all the hard work!!!
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 2:30 PM
giannaiansmom, when I tested it I found that if you have mom put the kids to bed they stay lol . just seems to be dad's that wont let the kids sleep. Even young master broke not the toddler leaves the kid to sleep. Also I made sure as soon as dad put the kid to bed he had to leave the room. Then he left the kid sleep.
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jem
I was trying to do some other bedding but haven'ty gotten anywhere with it. lol All I seen to do is test items and build houses lol. But in here there were a few asking for new bedding sets I think I wrote it down even.

ok was chekcing the last ones lol right now
lol

ok well i have to go out shopping right now so when i get back i'll have a look and see what bedding sets other ppl would like and i'll see what i can do and thanks jem for saying ppl were asking for sets too!
Field Researcher
#122 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 4:22 AM
This whole set is just beautiful. Thank yo so much for giving me the chance to try it. I have used the toddler bed...works great (dont care about how they pull themselves up), the toy box, same works great (dispose of those darn toys who needs 'um). I am thrilled to see the new beds and dresser...and especially the high chair. I am running off to install and play. Thanks again.
karrsareus
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 5:17 AM
ok well i just uploded my first bedding recolour i think it is preety basic it's a dora the explorer one plus im working some more recolours too.
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 10:56 AM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:04 PM
Awesome Job
Page 5 of 8