Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#101 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 9:47 PM
@potatoehead:That last picture made me laugh my coffee out my nose.

So I'm like, "Cool! What should I get? Brain in a jar... monkey's paw... ooh, pie!"
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 12:36 AM
The little guy crushed into the asphalt is hilarious lol
Theorist
#103 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 1:56 AM
I remeber a glitch where I made one of my Teen Sim go out after curfew and was caught/spotted by the police. My Sim managed to somehow run and got home before the police could round her up, but she still got the busted moodlet so it isn't a really goof thing after all.
Top Secret Researcher
#104 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 2:23 AM
Just yesterday my sim lady went to get some food, but instead she went in the fridge, and the door closed behind. I suppose she wanted to become food rather than eat food.
Theorist
#105 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 2:43 AM
And what happens next? Did she get trapped in the fridge and gets eaten by another Sim? XD
Forum Resident
#106 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vhanster
I remeber a glitch where I made one of my Teen Sim go out after curfew and was caught/spotted by the police. My Sim managed to somehow run and got home before the police could round her up, but she still got the busted moodlet so it isn't a really goof thing after all.

I had that, (or something similar) my Teen Sim was out after Curfew and used the phone to "Teleport home" the police turned up just as the teleportation light appeared, and when she arrived home she tried to run back to where she was....

stupid Sim, The Police are supposed to chase after you, not the other way round! Luckily, "ResetSim" put her back home, and the police off her tail.

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
Theorist
#107 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by severedsolo
I had that, (or something similar) my Teen Sim was out after Curfew and used the phone to "Teleport home" the police turned up just as the teleportation light appeared, and when she arrived home she tried to run back to where she was....

stupid Sim, The Police are supposed to chase after you, not the other way round! Luckily, "ResetSim" put her back home, and the police off her tail.

Only in my case, she didn't use the telephone to teleport home. She somehow managed to reach home safely. But all the same, even after reaching home, she still have this "getting into the police car" interaction and she's actually waiting for the police to come for her- in her own house.
Test Subject
#108 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 2:37 PM
Default showerimg with clothes on
yep thats right..... when my sim goes to have a shower he changes into jeans and t-shirt and proceeds to "wash his clothes" whilst showering. it actually annoys me. wouldn't it be better to change into his swimsuit or something if he's adamant about this? (and no he does not have the never nude trait).
this isn't the only family i've had this problem/glitch with
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 3:08 PM
Don't really think this is a glitch, but when my sim was out after curfew, she was across the street at the library. The cop came and got her, put her in the car, and drove ten feet to my sim's house. Talk about laziness...
Forum Resident
#110 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 4:05 PM
I don't actually know whether this is a bug or not....

I had a Sim move in with me who was pregnant with my current heir's child. As she moved in literally 2 minutes before pooing out the baby the game told me that I I didn't get to pick the traits.

The baby was born with the "Brave" trait and the "Can Apprehend Burglar" hidden trait. Then the game prompted me to pick the 2nd "proper" trait.

I was under the impression that the game was supposed to just pass the hidden traits along and not tell you about them? o_O

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
Inventor
#111 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 4:19 PM
All of a sudden my sim got a 'good' thought bubble but her actions look like she's saying 'That good bitch is goin' down!'

Then this one just happened when my sim was preparing a meal,look at her hand and look at the fridge
Field Researcher
#112 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 7:49 PM
A toddler in my game decided to cheer for his father's retirement. This is what happened...

He followed the dad around with "cheer" in his queue, walking normally, and then phasing into that whenever he would actually do the animation. He threw confetti, waved signs, etc. I had to cancel the action to eventually get him to stop. He just kept doing it.

Lab Assistant
#113 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 1:01 AM
I left my active household to mess with another one and get them on the track I wanted them, and when I came back, Morty had ten children, 2 of which lived with him, and they were all by different mothers.
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 2:20 AM
The Hot Tub wish came up yesterday. I got excited, then quickly realized they haven't came out yet! oi
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 12:31 AM
Mine is a video.

BTW this is how you serenade someone proper!!

Sims 3 Glitch
Test Subject
#116 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
Dang! I keep reading about the meteors but it hasn't even happend in my game. I would love to see it.

I had this happen 3 times to one sim. First time I didn't know what it was and my sim died, but luckily he had a deathflower. The next 2 times I made my sim run away.

Never seen it since.
Theorist
#117 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 8:21 AM
@twilightgarden0: That's a toddler? Quite overgrown isn't he?
Top Secret Researcher
#118 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 10:32 AM

It seems to be quite normal after installing LN.
Field Researcher
#119 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 8:12 PM

Yep. It's a toddler. Cheering for his father's retirement. I have video of the event too.

I've seen pictures of things like that happening when people use mods to edit a sim in cas, but I'd never seen it happen just as a game glitch.

Lab Assistant
#120 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 1:18 AM
Some might not call this a bug, but I do.

I was playing a family of 4, which was 2 parents, their daughter, and the daughter's husband, who she just married and got to move in.

I purposely made sure that the daughter's husband avoided ALL contact with the mother, because she was going to die within a few days of old age. I think they only briefly spoke to each other one time when both ate a meal at the kitchen table at the same time.

So then the mother dies, and her husband and daughter get a -50 moodlet over her death. I figured the son in law who barely even her should be safe, but no, he gets a -50 moodlet over the death of a sim he just about never even spoke to, the same penalty as the husband and daughter who had the relationship bar maxed out with the mother, does that sound fair to you? Shouldn't sims who were the closest to the deceased sim suffer bigger moodlet penalties then the sims who barely even knew them but happened to live in the same house?

Also I've had a bug of a sim wanting to buy a hot tub. I spent over 10 minutes looking everywhere for it in the buy mode catalog, then I looked up online where it was, and found out it was only available in an expansion pack I didn't have and never installed.
Top Secret Researcher
#121 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MasterDarkNinja
Shouldn't sims who were the closest to the deceased sim suffer bigger moodlet penalties then the sims who barely even knew them but happened to live in the same house?

But he is sad because his wife is sad. And death affects everyone differently, he could be extra sensitive, or maybe it reminds him of his own mortality.

Actually he's probably sad that he never spent the time to get to know her and now it's too late!
Forum Resident
#122 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 1:46 PM
I had a weird glitch. Whenever my Sim bathed his hair became very long. When he stopped bathing it went back to its normal short style.
Test Subject
#123 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 5:03 PM
I just had four sims sit on a chair. At the same time. On the same chair. And when they all stood up again they died, leaving another 3 sims to STARE AT THEM. Not even crying (the other sims were their parents and grandparents) they just stared...
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kampffenhoff
I had a weird glitch. Whenever my Sim bathed his hair became very long. When he stopped bathing it went back to its normal short style.

My sim does this too, very strange.

I turned a simbot I had into a townie, and later on I saw it rocket boot by, except it had the pregnant mesh, was pure black skin color, had no feet and was wearing a helmet.

O.o
Forum Resident
#125 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 9:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Velve
My sim does this too, very strange.

I turned a simbot I had into a townie, and later on I saw it rocket boot by, except it had the pregnant mesh, was pure black skin color, had no feet and was wearing a helmet.
O.o

That hilarious but disturbing. My townies are an odd lot but I don't know if it is a glitch. One of them went to a party wearing those hideous flipper things. Another one had an hat on and flippers and nothing else. He was playing a guitar outside the theater and he was doing it backwards. It was so funny I forgot to take picture.
Page 5 of 16