Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#126 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 7:05 PM
@southparkrocks also why have them grey it means old age and the kids are young xD

Faith is made stronger by facing doubt, untested it is nothing.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#127 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 7:07 PM
Fixed up my dungeon

Made the walls bloody

Instructor
#128 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Adreanna
@southparkrocks also why have them grey it means old age and the kids are young xD

They were born that way since their father is an old age ghost lol, he's actually a historical figure and didn't die elderly, but he did die at a considerably old age for as inbred and sickly and disabled as he was of probably natural causes so he's that kind of ghost for a reason.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#129 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 7:09 PM
@southparkrocks Ohhhh I see

Instructor
#130 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 7:14 PM
@southparkrocks Ohhhh I see

Yep, so that's why the kids are old age ghosts, actually all of her ghost husbands are old age ghosts and most of them died of natural causes except one who was a TV show character who was murdered by ghosts but I just made him one because he looks best that way in my opinion, I love historical looking sims as old age ghosts because they look more like stereotypical ghosts that way.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#131 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 7:15 PM
@southparkrocks Cool btw how dose my dungeon look?

Instructor
#132 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 7:16 PM
@southparkrocks Cool btw how dose my dungeon look?

Really cool! Love it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#133 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 7:19 PM
@southparkrocks Thanks I'm still fixing it up though its like gonna be the Ultimate dungeon

Instructor
#134 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 7:22 PM
It's Saturday which I'm keeping as Holy Day like in the polygamy challenge even though I'm kind of doing my own thing with the family at this point and not so much everything from the polygamy and Stepford wife challenges, so I've decided to have Elvira donate to undermine a charity and pretend she's tithing to the Satanic church and also have her read a book and pretend it's the Necronomicon that she's reading to her husbands, plus I made another rule for their particular holy day that if Elvira isn't pregnant she has to put a lot of emphasis on getting pregnant by whichever husband is next on the list on holy day but of course she's currently pregnant so that isn't a rule for this one.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#135 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 7:23 PM
@southparkrocks Thats pretty cool and yeah Yuzuki the one in the cage is Koshi's Wife and a Slave thats why I am working on the dungeon but i'm glad that its looking good

Instructor
#136 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 7:27 PM
@southparkrocks Thats pretty cool and yeah Yuzuki the one in the cage is Koshi's Wife and a Slave thats why I am working on the dungeon but i'm glad that its looking good

That's cool, it's looking good so far!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#137 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 7:31 PM
@southparkrocks Thanks

Instructor
#138 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 8:30 PM
@southparkrocks Thanks

You're welcome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#139 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 9:58 PM
A Corpse Pile

How Dose It Look?

Site Helper
#140 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 11:58 PM
it looks as though your vampire is a bit anal about neatly stacking them.... not bad, though.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#141 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 12:29 AM
@Ghost sdoj Sorry that word just made me burst out laughing, anal

Lab Assistant
#142 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 1:10 AM
@Ghost sdoj Sorry that word just made me burst out laughing, anal

I'm dying! May I suggest turning the corpses slightly in different directions?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#143 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 4:34 PM
@Esper-of-Tropica I'll give it a try

Site Helper
#144 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 5:30 PM
I know I've mentioned these before to somebody, but in case it wasn't you, try the Tipsy OMSPs http://modthesims.info/d/470232

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#145 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 5:35 PM
@Ghost sdoj I already have those when you told me to get them when I was fixing up my dragon cave on the Wolff Family

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#146 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 6:22 PM
Ok how is this?

Site Helper
#147 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 9:30 PM
Better. The ones at the top of the pile look as though they could use a bit more support under them, though. Top down is fine, but from the side they look a bit odd.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#148 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 4:47 PM
Koshi has gotten a new look

Instructor
#149 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 9:50 PM
I deleted the family I had been posting and made a new one. This one started out as my self-sim, Charles, Dandy, and my 2 IRL cats, Marjory Stewart-Baxter and Melody, but my sims have since had 3 babies, one my self-sim Cheyenne had by Charles, one Charles had by Dandy, and an alien one Dandy had. Cheyenne is actually pregnant for the second time currently and the kids are all toddlers now. I took 2 family snapshots.
Cheyenne pregnant by Charles, Charles pregnant by Dandy, and Dandy alien pregnant (and temporarily human!) in a group maternity photo:

Family portrait, Charles holding his daughter by Dandy Gloria Marie on his shoulders, Cheyenne holding her son by Charles Damien Carlos with her cat Marjory on her head and is now visibly pregnant for the second time, and Dandy holding his alien daughter Estella with Melody on his head:
#150 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 10:20 PM
Guzma painted a jellyfish. Sadly I forgot to save but I would have given this to Lusamine.

Cyrus and Ghetsis play chess and Cyrus talks about Sinnoh remakes.

Guzma paints a renaissance figure on the wall.
Screenshots
Page 6 of 10