Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gothic Wear V2

by Noogie666 Posted 16th Jan 2008 at 7:05 AM - Updated 3rd Sep 2008 at 4:30 PM by Noogie666

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 99 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 5:58 AM
Thanks 'mom' and also to everyone :D. This is totally unexpected. Who would have thought? Anyways, I really appreciate every comments you guys posted. Thanks again :D.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 11:38 AM
Gah! Might I say these are HAWT! Thank so much! I would love to have your sim babies!
Field Researcher
#53 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 7:29 PM
Mee-oww!! *drool* Absolutely gorgeous, I can think of a number of sims who'll be dying to try these on! Thanks! :D

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Test Subject
#54 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 8:45 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Feb 2008 at 5:28 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_of_Death
Yummy! Thanks sooo much!!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire

I second tht one. i could eat them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

my seven deadly sins site: here

the horror project!!!!!!! here

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body."

I'd sleep a night in Hell itself, to spend a night with you
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 10:35 PM
I love these, they look so good in game. Are these enabled for young adults as well? If I'm not mistaken, the tops are, but the pants aren't.
Test Subject
#56 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 3:48 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Feb 2008 at 5:28 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
awesome..... all of them are outstanding!!! thank you for quality work you sharing *hug*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 5:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Seabreeze
I love these, they look so good in game. Are these enabled for young adults as well? If I'm not mistaken, the tops are, but the pants aren't.

Yes, tops are also available for YA, but the pants are not since Q3tbo didn't enabled it for them.
Test Subject
#58 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:32 AM
It's fine, I used the Wardrobe Wrangler to do it, but it's a bit annoying to have awesome gothic tops but casual jeans and sneakers on the bottom.
Test Subject
#59 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 6:09 PM
HOT! thank you so much!

www.crystalwitchery.com
Rate and Review my Movies at Sims99.com
Instructor
#60 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 9:41 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Feb 2008 at 5:28 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
This is really fantastic!! Just what my male sims like to wear, or is it me, lol
THANKS a LOT!!! Very good work!!

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Instructor
#61 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 4:55 AM
I get errors when trying to unzip the files with my winrar, that the file is damaged,
Bottoms + Top for Males by q3tbo - and some of you're are damaged too, like vyperpunkt tops and bottoms... Of course the pants won't show up in my game, anyone else having this problem? Pity, very pity since i love these clothes.

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 12:46 PM
Those files seems fine to me. I think you should re-download them again. Let me know if this happens again.
Test Subject
#63 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 10:29 PM
One word: Delicious.
:3

ANSXCORE ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE THING!!
Test Subject
#64 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 8:35 PM
These are absolutely amazing! Psyclon Nine forever! :D
Inventor
#65 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 2:48 PM
These are fabulous, Thanks so much. I don't have the time, or Money to be goth anymore, But I will always be goth in my heart. I love these and I know they will work well for some of my bad boy Video Game characters such as Kadaj.
Test Subject
#66 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 9:56 AM
they look cool, but its kinda the type of thing gay people wear to bars or something

Quitters never win, and winners never quit. But those who never quit and win are idiots!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#67 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 4:06 PM
phunky_sweet, you say that as if it's a bad thing

They do look very cool (and just as good in-game). You don't need to download if you have no sims who'd wear 'em.
Test Subject
#68 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 10:46 PM
Aaahhh.... You just heared my girlish, and all together unacceptable squeek, and I used to do that only while looking at Grace Khold's pictures, so that's an achievment!

I just have to say a big Thank You for those outfits! They're simply great and I already love them all! I can see the constant abuse of them in my game comming, I really was in need of some good cyber/goth clothing. Great work! Thanks so much again!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#69 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 4:04 AM
To Fanseelamb:

To Ril: *lol* Yeah, Grace rocks. Sad that Grace and Alex left DSI. Hope Darin stays forever .

I'm glad you like them and I really appreciate your comment and compliment. Thank you :D.
Test Subject
#70 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 11:58 AM
Super friggin awsome,and i hope you keep up the awsome work.(downloaded all of these)
:D
Test Subject
#71 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 3:13 PM
I rarely comment, but when I came across these outfits, I was beside myself with happiness. Well done male fashion, especially "goth" male fashion, is not particularly easy to come by. So thank you very much. ^.^
Test Subject
#72 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 6:03 AM
Ok first *drools* I LOVE THESE! Second, where can I get "Wreak + Havoc" model's hair? I pray that it is not a pay item! Third, *drools some more*

You live in the real world. I live in a world of vampires and werewolves; were things go bump in the night. And you know what? I like it! My mom wanted a princess, she got me instead. When you here a wolf howl to the moon you shudder in fear, I howl back.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#73 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 6:03 AM
No, the hair is not a pay item. It's from Sshodan here at MTS2 and it's called Uruha Hair. Here's the link...
http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=57583
Test Subject
#74 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 10:17 PM
Thank you!! This is the most awesome download I've found all day!!! :D
Test Subject
#75 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 5:32 AM
These are great! Thanks
Page 3 of 5