Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Robert Downey Jr.

by dutch Posted 3rd Nov 2010 at 10:21 AM

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 3:06 PM
I would have made his face wider and the eyes smaller and farther apart. He looks more like Jason Brooks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 1:49 PM
My god...
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 2:27 AM
Default Skin
When i go in the game it works and his face is there but the rest of the body is black.
I think because i dont have the right skin.Can i download the right skin somewhere? If yes can you post the right link please.
By the way what ever the haters say it looks just like him. I dont think you can make it better. So thanks a lot for the post
Instructor
Original Poster
#29 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 2:40 AM
Actually the skin wouldn't really matter, you can just select another skin. I'm quite sure it's LadyFrontbum's Silk package though. Either that or the Velvet package which can also be found in the link I provided in the description. Thanks and good luck.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 4:03 PM
I'm really happy that such people as you exist! I've already downloaded and played Robert and he looks fantastic! I'm definitely looking forward to being able to make some request. Maybe some day you will create my beloved and gorgeous Henry Cavill.

Anyway, keep on doing a great job!
Test Subject
#31 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 7:06 AM
This doesn't look like him at all. Not trying to be rude, but it really doesn't.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 1:05 AM
To all the idiots saying he doesn't look like RDJ, just shut it. Your comments are of no value whatsoever as obviously you are naught but blind trolls.
*fume*
In other words, he looks great! Totally awesome, even! But I'm having a problem getting him to show up in my bin in-game. I have EP's WA, Ambitions & Late Night. Is it the late night EP that's causing the problem? ....Gah, nevermind...I just realized that the problem may just be human error on my part...I'll check, then if its not I'll post again.
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#33 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 1:59 AM
Thanks for the comment. If you've put him in your SavedSims folder, he should show up. Make sure you look under the Adults category.
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 3:46 PM
Hey!
I hope it´s ok if I ask the question here.
This mod doesn´t work for me :-(
His skin is totally black! Do you know how to solve this?
BTW this is my first try modding the game.
Please answer, because this Outfit just looks brilliant!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 7:47 PM
Here are some more detailed informations. (I hope it´s not wicked for double posting)

First, I created a new folder with the name "Mods" in Electronic Arts/Die Sims 3
After that, I also created a new folder in the mod folder with the name "Package"

Then, I created a cfg file named Resource with this content and put it into the Sims 3 root folder:

Priority 500
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*/*/.package

Then I copied the downloaded Robert_Downey jr.sim file into the SavedSims folder and the rdjface.package file into the Mods/Package folder.

Have I done something wrong??
I hope I said everything important and didn´t forget anything.
BTW I have sims 3 (of course) and late night. And I use Windows Vista.

Hopefully you can help.
MarkII

BTW Sorry for my bad english, I am German!
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#36 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 1:51 AM
You need to download the skin tone by LadyFrontbum too. I included a link to that in the credits section, check it out.
Test Subject
#37 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 2:19 AM
I would like to make a request, if that's all right Can you make Jensen Ackles? I love your sims and thank you for all of your hard work :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 2:36 PM
Thanks a lot! He's completely handsome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 3:45 PM
Wow, great likeness!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 8:21 AM
OMG. This looks EXACTLY like him.
I'm SO impressed.
GREAT JOB!

Robert Downey JR<3
Test Subject
#41 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 7:41 PM
This is sure to sound odd, but did you do anything else to the eyes to make the whites brighter? Or was it just photoshop?
Test Subject
#42 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 5:06 AM
Excellent likeness to him. I will say that the Eye Bags link takes me to a Korean site and I cannot tell where the download option is. Please help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 2nd Feb 2012 at 1:14 PM
how do you do face masks?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 12:53 AM
You should make Robert Sheehan!!!! :DDD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 12:35 PM
Woooo! I am in love with him! Thanks sooo much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 7th May 2012 at 11:16 PM
Oh my! I love me some RDJ! (He's quite fetching and adorable-y compact). This is an amazing likeness, especially with the face mask! My commends to you, Dutch, oh-master-of-attractive-Sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 9:19 PM
This was really well done!
Test Subject
#48 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 3:47 PM
This is amazing :0 <3 now....to find an arch reactor!

I'm a little crack whore dark and dead.....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 5:24 AM
Yes! He's awesome!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 4:23 PM
Wow! Looks JUST like him! I knew who it was right away!!!
Page 2 of 3