Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strawberry Plant - v1.2 (5th Nov 2015)

by douglasveiga Posted 4th Dec 2013 at 7:50 AM - Updated 6th Nov 2015 at 12:53 AM by douglasveiga

321 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 128 Feedback Posts, 192 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 13
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#176 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 2:53 PM
and french?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#177 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 7:12 PM
Thank you so much!
THANKS POST
#178 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 9:00 AM
非常好的一个创作~
THANKS POST
#179 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 9:00 AM
非常好的一个创作~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#180 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 8:20 AM
Thank you, this is awesome! I've been hoping for more fruits/veggies for the game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#181 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 5:46 PM
Thanks for adding this much need harvest food and recipie. It's little details like these which make TS3 so incredibly addictive to play! :)

ps: did you upload a fix for the corn plant that came with the Grandpa Grove tractor set? Someone posted a link to this over at Nraas. But the link appears to be broken?

http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...153#post4313153
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by soap999
Thanks for adding this much need harvest food and recipie. It's little details like these which make TS3 so incredibly addictive to play!

ps: did you upload a fix for the corn plant that came with the Grandpa Grove tractor set? Someone posted a link to this over at Nraas. But the link appears to be broken?

http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...153#post4313153

THERE'S CORN ??!?!!? :D

fire in kitchen starts: everyone in house comes to yell at it!!
Inventor
Original Poster
#183 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 5:08 PM
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 10:46 PM
I am just wondering is the 1.1 version of this mod the one to use now or is the next version that was removed still being looked into? Thanks.
Instructor
#185 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 5:09 PM
Will this work with 1.67 ?

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#186 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 9:50 PM Last edited by anx : 7th Feb 2014 at 8:23 PM.
I can't get strawberries 1.1 or 1.2 to show up in 1.67. Wish I hadn't patched. Also the corn plant is throwing a Missing object resource instance 319e4fld:010000000:0000000g5rs2. Guess I'll have to uninstall and update only to 1.63. Any ideas about the missing object resource instance? Thanks for your mods, I do love them, especially the Gardener one, there is no problem with it at all in 1.67.

Edit: Showing in recipes. Thank you. Absolutely love your mods.
Instructor
#187 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 3:25 AM
I just installed 1.67 and it's not showing for me either

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#188 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 8:58 PM
Thanks! This is the best. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#189 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 8:29 PM
THis is really cool, How do I download it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#190 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 5:20 PM
Awesome. Strawberries are my favorite fruit and I was so excited when I got to add them in my game!
Smeg Head
#191 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 11:03 PM
For those people - like myself - who are finding there are no strawberries in the shop and no plant in buydebug, then try this one last trick before you give up on this mod. Next time your sim is in the shop, try "purchase by recipe". Yay! My sim bought a strawberry at last. Yes, I had to buy an egg too as part of the deal, but I also finally got a strawberry in my sim's inventory. From there on I could do everything with it the same as other fruit and veg. Plant it, tend the garden, harvest, bake cake, put in fridge, eat strawberry straight off the bush or from inventory or just plonk it on a surface and admire it. Marvellous...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#192 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 5:35 PM
Awesome. I like Strawberry Cake and my Sims will do also. ^_^
Instructor
#193 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 1:43 AM Last edited by eman72 : 10th Feb 2014 at 2:59 AM.
[QUOTE=coolspear1]For those people - like myself - who are finding there are no strawberries in the shop and no plant in buydebug, then try this one last trick before you give up on this mod. Next time your sim is in the shop, try "purchase by recipe". Yay! My sim bought a strawberry at last. Yes, I had to buy an egg too as part of the deal, but I also finally got a strawberry in my sim's inventory. From there on I could do everything with it the same as other fruit and veg. Plant it, tend the garden, harvest, bake cake, put in fridge, eat strawberry straight off the bush or from inventory or just plonk it on a surface and admire it. Marvellous...[/QUOTE

I have 1.67 and it does show in my game I guess I never thought of looking in the recipes ty

I also found it when looking at all the all the ingredients not just by individual or by recipes.

Test Subject
#194 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 12:02 AM
Default Strawberry plant
Just wanted to say thank-you for your awesome instructions on how to use modifiers. I'm generally a hands-on learner with low reading comprehension, whom has been leary of using any mods. Thanks to you I have taken a big step for me and have successfully installed strawberries into my game! By the way I'm updated to 1.67.
Smeg Head
#195 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 12:48 PM
Addendum to my previous post. Although I was finally able to purchase a strawberry when shopping by recipe, the strawberry and all extensions of it, the plant and cake, all are removed from game upon reload. This only serves to mess around with the sim's gardening journal, knocking it out of kilter, in the same way removing Black Cat's Ingredients Overhaul mod did if you ever removed that from the game after the sim planted the new ingredients. What I have noticed is a problem that is probably deep in the core, and messing around with the Plants or Ingredients XMLs will cause problems. For a long time I had been modding these same XMLs to make Turkey, Tofu and Hot Dogs plantable and harvestable. Yet now, when I make the same changes to the XML I've always made, the shop will not display these as purchasable items. Something different is afoot. Same with the workbench XML. The same changes I have always made to that are now making it unusable. EA have done something to the core and if certain XMLs are not reflecting the same values - because they have been modded - the game does not like it.
Inventor
Original Poster
#196 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Addendum to my previous post. Although I was finally able to purchase a strawberry when shopping by recipe, the strawberry and all extensions of it, the plant and cake, all are removed from game upon reload. This only serves to mess around with the sim's gardening journal, knocking it out of kilter, in the same way removing Black Cat's Ingredients Overhaul mod did if you ever removed that from the game after the sim planted the new ingredients. What I have noticed is a problem that is probably deep in the core, and messing around with the Plants or Ingredients XMLs will cause problems. For a long time I had been modding these same XMLs to make Turkey, Tofu and Hot Dogs plantable and harvestable. Yet now, when I make the same changes to the XML I've always made, the shop will not display these as purchasable items. Something different is afoot. Same with the workbench XML. The same changes I have always made to that are now making it unusable. EA have done something to the core and if certain XMLs are not reflecting the same values - because they have been modded - the game does not like it.

try the other version: 1.1 or 1.2 (available a couple posts above) one of them will work for you.
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#197 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 1:27 PM
Yep, I went back to version 1.1 and all is well, kind of. Meaning I can still only get hold of a strawberry if I purchase by recipe, but once I have it all related events are possible and it actually stays after save and reload. Thanks, dv. Great stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#198 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 8:01 PM
This is awsome. Thanks!! <3 x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#199 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 10:03 AM
I LIKE IT SO MUCH >< THX
THANKS POST
#200 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 7:43 PM
Brilliant!! Thanks!!!!
Page 8 of 13