Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 4 Chic Bathroom - Custom Stuff Pack

by littledica Posted 19th Jan 2020 at 7:06 PM - Updated 23rd Feb 2021 at 1:22 PM by littledica

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 70 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 5:08 PM
Thankss ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 15th Dec 2020 at 12:22 PM
Great bathroom pack, loving your work, kudos :-)
Banned
THANKS POST
#78 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 3:18 AM
Can this be used in the base game ? Or do you need any DLC for it ? I ask cause I know stuff like the washer and dryer for clothing is in one of the DLC
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 24th Feb 2021 at 5:36 AM
Love the curved cabinets. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 16th Apr 2021 at 4:01 AM
GRACIAS!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 4th May 2021 at 9:05 AM
Amazing! Like your work!
Test Subject
#82 Old 16th May 2021 at 8:34 AM
It seems that some files are broken, I've should to remove some of these to launch the game, bc it doesn't want to work with them. Here is the list of broken ones:
littledica.chicbathroom.towelheater.SEASONS.package
littledica.chicbathroom.bathtub.package
littledica.chicbathroom.toiletbrush.package
littledica.chicbathroom.candleDish.package
littledica.chicbathroom.toilet.package
littledica.chicbathroom.candleLRG.package
littledica.chicbathroom.detergentCup.package
littledica.chicbathroom.counterisland.package
littledica.chicbathroom.shelves.counter.package
littledica.chicbathroom.shower.package
littledica.chicbathroom.showergel.package
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 19th May 2021 at 3:33 PM
This is beautiful, thank you!
Forum Resident
#84 Old 24th May 2021 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ayesha
It seems that some files are broken, I've should to remove some of these to launch the game, bc it doesn't want to work with them. Here is the list of broken ones:
littledica.chicbathroom.towelheater.SEASONS.package
littledica.chicbathroom.bathtub.package
littledica.chicbathroom.toiletbrush.package
littledica.chicbathroom.candleDish.package
littledica.chicbathroom.toilet.package
littledica.chicbathroom.candleLRG.package
littledica.chicbathroom.detergentCup.package
littledica.chicbathroom.counterisland.package
littledica.chicbathroom.shelves.counter.package
littledica.chicbathroom.shower.package
littledica.chicbathroom.showergel.package

What exactly is wrong? Does putting them in a lot break it, or does the game refuse to launch?

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Test Subject
#85 Old 3rd Jun 2021 at 8:52 PM
I held off downloading this for a long while because the files were so big but I'm glad I finally added a few pieces to my game! It's awesome! (The cabinet and counter files were way too big for me to add to my already cc cluttered game....... but they look cool in the pics). The simple items like the shower product holder, comb, and toilet paper ended up being my favorite pieces though! It's those little details that really bring builds to life, you know? And that product holder makes me so happy I could cry. The towel heater is great for my Japanese builds too.
Only disappointment was the toilet.. It looks amazing! But it's labeled uncomfortable and only has a reliability score of 3. It's a little weird since the description says "most comfortable poop" and the bathtub stats are perfect. It'd be nice to have a toilet that looks good AND has good stats (yeah i know i want my cake and to eat it too). Anyway, I don't do game play a lot so I'm still keeping it. I'll def add the counters if I ever have room!! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#86 Old 4th Jun 2021 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kelandry5
Only disappointment was the toilet.. It looks amazing! But it's labeled uncomfortable and only has a reliability score of 3. It's a little weird since the description says "most comfortable poop" and the bathtub stats are perfect. It'd be nice to have a toilet that looks good AND has good stats (yeah i know i want my cake and to eat it too). Anyway, I don't do game play a lot so I'm still keeping it. I'll def add the counters if I ever have room!! Thank you!

If I remember correctly from earlier posts here, the toilet is okay despite what it's reporting.

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Test Subject
#87 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 4:01 PM
Default Smart Mirror in English
Love the smart mirror! Is it possible to have an English version for the smart mirror? Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 16th Jun 2021 at 11:10 PM
This is amazing! Good job! I only have one question, i cant seem to find the Washing machine or the Dryer anywhere.. what can I do?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#89 Old 18th Jun 2021 at 2:10 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 12th Oct 2021 at 4:45 PM
Wow! I love this Set so much. The mirror is my favourite object!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 1:10 AM
stunning!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
THANKS POST
#92 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 10:37 AM
Man I moved back your sets to game, just I think I cannot play without such hightech super uber qualitative objects and furnitures.
Test Subject
#93 Old 5th Dec 2021 at 8:49 PM
Bathroom Scales
This set looks amazing. I've been looking for bathroom scales for a while now. Are there animations for the scales, like do the sims use them and have a reaction as though they've gained or lost weight?
Thanks for this lovely bathroom set.
Test Subject
#94 Old 5th Mar 2022 at 5:58 PM
Didn't work for me, game didn't even realise the mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 10th Apr 2022 at 10:50 AM
This pack looks AWESOME! However I downloaded files and moved them into the mod section like usual, but items are no where to be found. Am I doing something wrong?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 16th Apr 2022 at 4:30 PM
How do I put down the mirror ui? Every time I try to apply it the game says it must be placed on specific objects
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 8th May 2022 at 12:56 PM
This is incredible!
Test Subject
#98 Old 30th Aug 2022 at 12:16 AM
Do I only need the base game or do I need any packs?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 3rd Sep 2022 at 3:01 AM
Always love your stuff, thank you :)
Test Subject
#100 Old 3rd Oct 2022 at 4:02 AM
They aren't showing up in my game at all? I love your stuff but I can't see any of it in my game even though it registers that the cc is there they aren't there when playing
Page 4 of 5