Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 4:45 PM
Default Is there a way (dumb it down please)
Hello, sorry if this has been asked before but is there a way to recolor object like furniture and stuff and walls? If there is what do I need to do it?

I really only did that in TS2 through body shop so I really need it dumbed down
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 5:48 PM
No not yet. The modders who make the tools to create custom content have just barely begun developing tools to make Create a Sim content at the moment. That means you can recolor hair, makeup, clothing, eyebrows, facial hair, and eyes but you can't do furniture, walls, floors, or build mode stuff yet. Not sure where they are in cracking the coding for the game or developing tools for new object meshes, walls floors, and object recolors yet so they could be available next week or in six months.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deestar
No not yet. The modders who make the tools to create custom content have just barely begun developing tools to make Create a Sim content at the moment. That means you can recolor hair, makeup, clothing, eyebrows, facial hair, and eyes but you can't do furniture, walls, floors, or build mode stuff yet. Not sure where they are in cracking the coding for the game or developing tools for new object meshes, walls floors, and object recolors yet so they could be available next week or in six months.

Ahhh, well that explains why I can't find any other peoples recolors too than! Thank you for that info. I will keep checking back because I hope to actually contribute to the recolors for a change
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 6:03 PM
Yeah but then please use the Create forum, not Discussion. Moving.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.